Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Survivor 37: David vs. Goliath Discussion Thread

Achievements

This episode made me queef.

#BLINDSIDE I was so happy to see that heifer leave.

Also.

MY BITCH STILL SAFE.

an iconic tribal council

i dont understand what was the point of kara straight up lying to natalia's face when everybody literally knows who voted for who

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Zentrius. View Post
    an iconic tribal council

i dont understand what was the point of kara straight up lying to natalia's face when everybody literally knows who voted for who
    i mean, she voted for davie didn't she? which seemed like there was a mixup in communication.

Achievements

The david of the david of the david wins immunity?

And i was so blindsided .. lol..

Spoiler:  

Iconic tribal. King Alec doing God's work <3 Hated Natalia but her exit was everythingggggg. Giving Michaela Bradshaw a run for her money.

1. Natalie - The queen stays queen. Sitting on her throne whilst the peasants do all the work at camp <3 We literally stan our backseat-driving villainess.
    2. Elizabeth - Wholesome, rootable, pure. She has a great social game and her personality is radiant.
    3. Christian - Incredibly charismatic and funny. He's giving me final evolution Cochran teas.
    -
    4. Angelina - Such a good soul. Everyone seems to be drawn to her, and I totally get it. I think/hope she'll win the season.
    5. John - We stan the mayor of SlamTown showing his vulnerable side <3 The fact he's pro-Natalie and pro-Christian makes my panties even wetter.
    6. Gabby - Equal parts excruciatingly unstable and heart-warmingly endearing. I hope her success story in this game continues.
    7. Davie - I enjoy the fact he's so chaotic. He'll literally do anything to win, and I certainly hope we get to see it!
    8. Lyrsa - A stunning underdog, who I hope gets the chance to reunite with Elizabeth. I think she can go far.
    9. Alec - Until this episode he wasn't on my radar at all, but we stan an easily-influenced and emotional player.
    10. Mike - I'm warming to him a lot. Minus the fact he hates Natalie, I see him being a really good addition to the season.
    11. Kara - Her loyalties were in the wrong place this episode but I can tell she secretly wants to be where she should've been all along~
    -
    12. Alison - She's disappearing from the episodes but I still like her.
    13. Nick - He reminds me of Neal from Koah Rong. Nothing too remarkable about him, but a nice guy nonetheless.
    14. Carl - He's basically down here by default, though it warmed my heart when he found the advantage and was crying on the rocks~
    -
    15. Dan - What a damp cloth this guy is. He's so obsessed with Kara it makes me sick. I hope he gets a humiliating exit soon.
    16. Natalia - She was outlasted by the female she held a grudge against, and the female she took an instant disliking to. Sucks to suck!

mess @ eliminee bitch saying i'd be happy going out with a bang

and then she got so freaking pissed she got played.

another amazing episode.
    swap is fun, great test for everyone.

Alec, putting himself in a minority because Natalia is a bitch? lmao. Beauty but no brain. Nice blindside tho~

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345