Thread: Survivor 37: David vs. Goliath Discussion Thread

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Zentrius. View Post
    NATALIE

SHE SNATCHED MY WIG THIS EVENING

i binge watched the three episodes and i cried AND laughed at some point
    the season premiere alone is probably my favorite in a LONG time

"oh in the sand?" LMAOOSGKSGKSFJA

**** i love the davids they need to be protected at all costs tbh and natalie is a Boss Ass Bitch

Mess @ last eliminee
    telling couples not to flirt to one another.

bye bitch

this season delivers. As good as season 28 for me. 3 eps in but gonna have to wait in order to rank

Achievements

Has Dan not realized his idol is missing or was it shown but I didn't get to see it??

Achievements

****ING WIG NATALIE !

Spoiler:  

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

Jeremy getting his taste of the #NatalieNapalm

Best season in a long time already. I'm praying that this tribal swap goes well. Are there any spoilers on when they merge? I'm highkey hoping for a merge of 10 tbh.

haha omg Natalie VS Jeremy was amazing! Glad she survived tbh and also glad he is out. He annoyed me.

Achievements

They are pulling, for sure, the classic "someone has to sit out from joining both tribes and doesn't have to go to tribal - they would instead be joining the losing tribe" next episode.

I hope Queen Natalie would be the one that sits out <3

Who is Angelina and where did she come from to hatch that plan to boot Jeremy ??? I love Natalie and all but Angelina has to be given credit for sowing the seeds while Natalie REAPED THEM ALL DURING TC
    While you were crossing mountains on the other side, I was on a lonely road with endlessness
    I always feel you breathing behind my ears, yet I never feel your breath inside of me
    Yearning is a disease, Yearning is a disease, it's a disease

我們都有類似的青春,卻有不一樣的人生

有些事現在不做,一輩子都不會做了

Was this bitch Angelina the same girl who made 'look at this poor tribe' face at premier ep.
    ?

she's all I used to get what I want. I flirt a little to get discount at restaurant or flirt with policeman she gets pull over.
    i don't remember exact details

But she annoyed me greatly because all that talk doesn't add up to her appearance.
    Girl you do not look like miss Sarah tilleke so stop.

She made a good tv tho
    But hope she will crash and burn.

RTVG Apprentice
    So Jeremy is claiming that Angelina secretly ordered her tribe to vote him out because she was worried he was going to expose her for cheating on her marriage

LMFAO MESS

EW RADIO: How shocked were you to be voted out, and not just voted out, but unanimously voted out?

JEREMY CRAWFORD: Let me start out, I wrote a statement I’d like to read to you, and after that, let’s get into it, because there are some things that weren’t shown that I think are very relevant.

Sure. Have at it.

In the same way that Dan was in a one-sided showmance with Kara, actually Angelina was in a one-sided showmance with John. The difference being that Angelina was a recent newlywed. I think she got married maybe a month or two before the show. And although it wasn’t obvious, Angelina’s feelings towards John were singularly as real as Dan’s were towards Kara. And like Kara, John seemed not to be in a showmance, but more moving towards strategy. And on our first day, day 1, first hour, Angelina told us, “Oh, I told my husband about Survivor. He knows that I might have to cuddle and be in a showmance and he’s alright with it. He’s like, ‘Do whatever it takes to win the million dollars.’”

But as the days started to go by, she started to worry about what it might look like, because it started to look really obvious. On Survivor, we go to bed at like 6 o’clock because it gets completely dark, so that cuddling time was almost 12 hours, it becomes kind of important. And during that time, that showmance started to grow. And she started to worry about it.
    So fast-forward to maybe day 6 after we won that fishing reward challenge. We were all sitting around the campfire — me, Kara, Natalie, maybe Alec, maybe some others — and Angelina was talking to John or something, and the way she was looking at him, I made a comment to them like, “Oh, if they catch this on camera, Angelina’s going to be in trouble.” Because she was letting her guard down and it looked like a showmance. That got back to Angelina. The morning of Tribal, that got back to her.

And the problem was, Angelina had gone around to people and said, “Don’t ever say showmance. Don’t ever say anything about me and John.” So when that got back to her she just freaked out. So at that point, the day of us going to Tribal, she essentially went around and told everybody, “He’s embarrassing me. He’s trying to humiliate me. He’s going to cause problems with me and my husband.” So she told the tribemates, “Don’t say anything on camera, but I want him gone. I want him out of here because he’s going to say that I’m on a showmance on TV and it’s going to affect me back home. But don’t you tell other people. Don’t you say anything about it on camera.”

So I realized something was going on. I’ve been watching Survivor a long time. And nobody, especially with somebody who everybody likes, is able to keep a complete secret. But the fact that nobody came and told me, that’s what really solidified for me that she told people not to say it on camera. And so what you saw last night, it was interesting. And it looks like me and Natalie were the ones who had the problem, but truthfully, I don’t even know if Natalie knew how the votes were going to go. I think she was blindsided because she thought she was going home. But in a game like Survivor, we are there to put it all on the line. There are no rules, but there is a fine line before you tell people “Vote somebody else but don’t put it on camera. Don’t say anything on camera.”

Because those people feel like they’re in a catch-22, thinking, If I say anything, she’s going to think I ruined her marriage, and that’s personal. But if I don’t say anything to him, he’s going to get voted out. So she went to the people who didn’t know me as well at first: Alison, John, and such. And by the time she got to Alec and them, she was like “I already have the numbers,” because she already had six people who already vowed to not say anything on camera and just vote me out. I think that was beyond the pale, and I don’t think that’s a legitimate game move, but it is what it is.

Jeremy said he hasn't spoken to Angelina since then, so it's highly likely that she made the merge. She seems like an end gamer to me.

Other people that I see going deep are Natalie (), Gabby, Christian, Nick, Dan and John

Achievements

Goliath girl thinking they are some high caliber looking gals when they are nothing compare to the likes of Parvati,Candace,Jessica,Hope,Desi,Michelle,Wentwor th,Morgan to mention some maybe can pass Natalia

Hoping Bi will pull thru cause that knee thing wont be a handicap that cause to get boot
    NO SANA NO LIFE

EWFA 11: (coming soon)
    Mannequin 2 : (coming soon) GO THE ITS THREAD BISHES THERE IS A NEWS!!!!

@ Angelina's downfall. It looks like she's getting the boot directly after/before the merge

we haven't seen much of Alec and Alison despite this episode being focused on goliath
    While you were crossing mountains on the other side, I was on a lonely road with endlessness
    I always feel you breathing behind my ears, yet I never feel your breath inside of me
    Yearning is a disease, Yearning is a disease, it's a disease

我們都有類似的青春,卻有不一樣的人生

有些事現在不做,一輩子都不會做了

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by StefanSalvatore View Post
    @ Angelina's downfall. It looks like she's getting the boot directly after/before the merge

we haven't seen much of Alec and Alison despite this episode being focused on goliath
    alec is giving me a very like cole edit and will only come in handy with another female being his oppprtunity for show.

bi is definitely giving me medevac’d / voted out because of injury vibes. Idk if you all read inside survivor but they made a really good point about the people that are getting edits and who aren’t.

I think Gabby could be our next Ali if she doesn’t find a way to finagle her way through everyone talking ****. But I thknk David contenders for end game are Elizabeth (even though she was INV), Davie, Christian, Nick, and MAYBE Carl. I have a feeling Lyrsa May get cut early. It’s between her and Carl for me to get cut.

Goliaths - Angelina is gonna have the comeuppance Edit for sure. Alison has been quiet and I feel like she won’t have a very important part of the story but she’s one to like pop up when necessary. Something points to Mike quitting for me. Dan seems like the type to go hone with the idol in his pocket.

I think Kara will potentially make it far. I also see Natalie and John actually being a pretty strong duo and that may be what helps Angelina keep Natalie safe for a little bit and target others that bring too much attention to her. Who knows.

I forget who who else is even out there.

It’s still too early to call anything but. We will see.

lyrsa is most definitely a pre-merger, as well as bi and MAYBE elizabeth.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Zentrius. View Post
    lyrsa is most definitely a pre-merger, as well as bi and MAYBE elizabeth.
    The tribe swap can save Elizabeth. Not Lyrsa. By far.

I feel like Elizabeth is gonna make the merge at least just based on the fact she got an opening confessional. She’s gotten pretty good content in the first few episodes (she was irrelevant this last episode mostly because David didn’t go to TC and it’s about setting up Bi/Davie/Carl vs Gabby). I still see Gabby going far, they’re highlighting her relationship with Christian a lot so clearly Christian will likely have to make a choice between Gabby and Nick at some point. I think Bi and Lyrsa are definitely pre-mergers... Carl also has an interesting edit given we are learning a lot about him and his POV but he doesn’t strike me as a winner just yet. I also find it interesting we just learned how close Davie is to Christian and Nick when we weren’t given any inkling that those three were working together up til this point.

As as far as the Goliaths, I honestly see Natalia going soon mostly because she has positioned herself against Natalie and we all know Natalie is definitey making the merge and will likely make the move that ends Natalia. Mike... I’m not sure what to make of because he gets lots of content. Dan is for sure going home with the idol in his pocket and part of me feels like Kara might be his undoing given she is his Kryptonite. Angelina is hopefully being set up for a huge fall- it reminds me of how Anna (S32) was like “Oh boys do whatever I want” blah blah blah and I could see John turning on her to save Natalie at some point. I’m not sure why I see Natalie in the final three, but I do. Alison and John were initially players I thought would go deep, and they still might, but not sure if they’re winners. Who is Alec btw? Lol

Right now my winner picks are somewhere between Christian, Gabby/Nick, Davie and Mike just because they have the most interesting edits of everyone in the game thus far. I initially thought the Goliath women were front runners but I’m not so sure anymore tbh but I’m still watching them also.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234