Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finale • The Story

Achievements

Day 17

By day 17 only four tributes remained.

The day began with Onyx stumbling across freshwater, October and Basiquo stumbling across eachother and Rhuba nowhere to be seen. After a long combat, luck was Basiquo’s side as he dug his dagger deep in his attackers heart.

Later in the day Basiquo was hit out of nowhere by an explosion that wounded his legs, slightly impairing his ability to move.

At days end the cannon fired once for October, the twenty first tribute to fall.

Achievements

Day 18

On the 18th day Basiquo and Onyx made a deal. They would leave eachother alone as long as Rhuba was still alive.

Basiquo came across her first, and though she had the backing of her many fans, he was able to best her in battle.

Again, later that same day, Basiquo encountered Rhuba. As he cut her with his dagger, you could almost hear the hearts of the viewers and gamemakers break.

Rhuba fell to the ground lifeless as the cannon fired for a twenty-second time. Only Basiquo and Onyx remained.

Achievements

Day 19

With only Basiquo and Onyx remaining, a long and evenly matched combat ensued.

In the first round, they were each able to deal a hit in on their opponent.

Then came the final show down…

Spoiler:  

At first, it seemed as though Onyx had the upper hand...

Basiquo
    -10 MINUTES-

Onyx
    -8 MINUTES-

Spoiler:  

But then we saw the fire in Basiquo…

Basiquo
    -5 MINUTES-

Onyx
    -13 MINUTES-

Spoiler:  

It was almost impossible to tell who was going to be the first victor…

Basiquo
    -LEVEL 16-

Onyx
    -LEVEL 16-

But then it became clear. It happened so quickly the viewers weren’t even sure what they saw.

Spoiler:  

But the arrow in his chest made it obvious….

Spoiler:  

ONYX IS THE FIRST VICTOR OF THE HUNGER GAMES!

As Basiquo’s body fell with an arrow from Onyx’s bow in his chest, you could see only a single tear leave his eye. He wasn’t quite sure what was happening before. He thought this was all just for fun. But as the light faded from his eyes he realized how serious this was.

Onyx, breathing heavily, held her bow drawn with another arrow aimed at her opponent. For most of the games she felt like she was more of a protector then a fighter. She hadn’t hurt that many other tributes, and the boy she had killed in the fire days before was a necessity. Winning was only her goal because she knew it’s what she had to do to survive. And that’s exactly what she did...Survive….

Spoiler:  

Basiquo
    -22 MINUTES-

Onyx
    -12 MINUTES-

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BEING A PART OF THIS GAME!
    I put more effort into this game then I ever have for any of my games and I really hope you all enjoyed it.

Achievements

Spoiler:  

Thank you soooo much for this game, Ho! You are an amazing host and I honestly can’t even imagine the amount of work necessary to host a game in which you have 24 bitches running around a map and occasionally choosing to fight or flee. I’ve always wanted to play a HG game before, and I really appreciate the fact this game made it possible. You’re truly a gift to this community with your high-quality hosting, and you can count me in for whatever games you decide to host that you don’t choose to ban me from <3

Also, a big congratulations to the winner! Rob, you truly kick ass and I’m glad to have worked with you for a little while during this game to ruin everyone’s dreams of having Rhuba as the winner . You’re one of the strongest challenge competitors I’ve seen, so to make it so far with you was truly an honor ! I’m also glad that I’ve been getting to know you much better recently! From “hello partner” to actual, substantial conversations! We’ve come so far <3!

Achievements

Spoiler:  
    To echo what Caio said, thank you so much for hosting this, Ho. This was an incredible undertaking, and as much as I've enjoyed all of the other games of yours that I've played (including that one season of Reality Bites where I flopped out immediately, rip), this one was such an amazing effort and I loved every single round of it. I've been wanting to see/play a Hunger Games game for like forever, and I was super stoked for this ever since you brought up the idea. You're a kickass host and I think I speak for more or less everybody in this community when I say that your efforts and hosting are part of what makes this site and this community great to be in. <3

Caio, you kick so much ass it's not even funny. Your challenge performances blow me away all the time, and I'm honored to be anywhere near your league. I thought for sure you had me toasted so many times, and I wouldn't have been shocked or (very) sad to see you win this thing <3 As much as it sucked that we had to team up and crush the site's collective dreams by killing Rhuba, I think that we had to do it for the greater good, lol. I'm glad we're getting to know each other better, and you're a great person.

Achievements

Yay! Congrats to my district partner, Rob! Sorry I flopped . Great job as well as Caio, I thought you had a great shot at winning.

I had a rough time in this game, it felt like I was constantly in combat and losing health. Thanks Ho for hosting what was undoubtedly a very intricate and challenging game. I appreciate all you do for the site!

Achievements

ConDRAGulations to the winner! This was such an intricate game and I can’t imagine what it was like to host it! I would NOT even blame you if it was years before you did it again LOL. I’m super happy for either of the final 2, and even Rhuba as a winner would have been great to see! This was exciting to read and check up on every day and reading the transcript of what happened up until this point was an awesome story. Thanks so much to you Ho for hosting this game! Love you and all that you do!

Achievements

OBSESSED WITH THE WRITE UPS FOR EACH ROUND.

It brings such a fun narrative.

RIP QUEEN RHUBA THE TRUE WINNER.

hehe, congrats Robertha. <3

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2ch View Post
    In one of the more interesting fights of the season, Onyx, Janelle, October and Valerie faced off. In the end, Onyx proved she was a real competitor and dealt a heavy blow to Valerie. Janelle also showed she was not to be messed with, hitting both Valerie and Janelle with minor blows.

aw I forgot my little rivalry with the wiener <3 congrats Rob, you deserved the **** out of this

Achievements

boooooo @ this winner and runner up, the game ended when Rhuba lost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12