Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Soufyan Gnini

Quote Originally Posted by arizona View Post
    It’s likely he was raised in a Muslim household, but he hasn’t said a word about his religion so idk. Also, again, if they’d cast him for that reason they would’ve spent some time patting themselves on the back for it and they haven’t so far
    Well, they did in the last episodes. I've heard "first mocro in the finale" several times in episode 7 and 8.

As long as he doesn't win I'll just forget him making the finale. Again, we had Anke, Celine, Carmen and Marjolein as well, who were jank too and not even there for a "social acceptance" reason. Plus they had a nasty personality (except Anke) while Soufyan is at least kinda cute.
    Last edited by hntmlover; Today at 03:09 PM.

He sticks out like a sore thumb in that final 4. I don't even see a model in the slightest, and to pick him over Daan with not even a half decent photo is just....

AsNTM 6: Mia | Adela | Dana | Beauty | Pim | Sharnie
    SNTM 3: Saviour | Mauritius | Vivienne | Jeromie
    HNTM 11: ​Tim | Daan | Cecilia | Ramanda
    PNTM 7: ​Piotr | Zaklina | Daria | Kasia

RTVG Survivor
    ^^ Marjolein only made it to the finale at the time because the Belgian contestants were extremely jank that cycle and they had to have at least one Belgian girl in the top 4 finale. (Yet she still left (deservingly) first at the finale lol)

Hntm always has jank or mediocre contestants in the top 4, ever since cycle 6: Anke, Debbie, Celine, Noor (she had some good shots and she's one of my favorite girls when it comes to personality but her modeling was pretty weak). Last year was an exception even though I thought Montell was close to being mediocre too.

With Soufyan it's obvious that he made it this far because he's got Moroccan descent and because he's got this so called entertaining and charming personality.

Marjolein still robbed Jaelle from a spot in the finale and she was Belgian as well

RTVG Survivor
    Nah she wasn't robbed, Jaelle was a big mess on the show, photo and attitude wise. They were equally jank. She would've left first at finale too.

She did blossom post-show tho.

If he wins, I genuinely hope HNTM gets cancelled.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910