Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
Results 433 to 441 of 441

Thread: Reality Bites 21

  1. #433
    searching for truth. VULpicks.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brooklyn.
    Posts
    9,373

    Achievements

    I'm gonna be honest - I'm very torn with you the most because the things you say in private are polar opposite from what you post in public. I don't want to bring personal things into this game, but you did mention it in your opening so I'll just say that I was very ****ing relieved after our conversation and I believed every word you told me. However, you've made some posts that seem very personally directed and not just innocent gameplay so I don't even know when you were sincere or when you were bull****ting. I hope you take an honest approach to the jury segment and don't just tell people what you think they want to hear. I respect honesty above ass kissing any day of the week.

    - Anyway, you're in a very similar boat as Trisha in regards to the game. You talked to me and said you had my back, but I knew my ass would be nominated if you ever won. I don't fault you for playing the game at all though. After the opening statements, I'd say you maybe stuck out a little more due to the fact that you acted on your own.
    What do you think was your biggest move in the game?

    - I'm a little unsure how much of a grasp you had on the game considering the unwarranted distrust you had in Courtney. She may have done something a little messy, but she kept you informed and made it clear that you were her number one priority always. She totally had your back even after you lied about three different votes. In fact she also made it clear to me that she would not be voting Taylor out unless she was nominated against you. This question is just to get a gauge of what you think the temperature of the game was at the end, but I won't even know what the actual answer is so don't spend too much time on this one. I just want an idea of where you think you stood in the game. What do you think would have happened if I had nominated Trisha instead of Marie in the f5? Do you think you would have been eliminated?

    - Owning your flaws is just as important as highlighting your strengths. What was your biggest mistake in the game? Do you regret anything? Would you do anything differently if you had the chance to do it again?

    - What is your favorite Corinne gif and why?


    Ooh hey Corinne. Like I said in my opening statement, I never have had any problems with you. I would like for you to refer me back to the questionable things I said in the thread. I tried to remain as quiet and inoffensive as possible. I was just excited about Bitter Bitch Lane winning because that was our goal and it felt like it was going to be an impossible one. If there's another quote that you mean, please let me know. Otherwise, our private conversations have always been real and you know what they have consisted of. I've never switched up how I feel, even if others feel a way. I think in terms of this game, I just wanted to win something and it's not like I'm not trying when I'm up against you. You're one of the hardest people to beat, up there with Caio, Rob, and even Amber and Phoenix, so it's like...I feel inferior when I'm up against you and you proved that.

    I think my biggest move in the game was convincing Taylor to stay the round she could have gone home against Vixen. Even though Vixen and I were close, I think that him and Courtney would have been going against each other quite often and that put me in a tough spot because I was close with each of them and I would have had to choose an even harder decision with Courtney and Vixen sitting next to each other, because I knew that even though I loved Vixen, I never knew where I stood in her final plans. Final plans were very clear with Taylor to me, at least it seemed, so even though I backstabbed Cullynne, I felt like it was better for me and a bigger move for my own personal game than people give me credit for, as Courtney was the one that gave me more of an in to you than anyone else because I knew you explicitly trusted him. Because I cut that off, I lost all connection to you really as far as true tea and true motives, but I was willing to risk that in order to continue to coast to where I got.

    Another big move that I made I feel like was reaching out to Trisha in the final 5 to clear the air about the messiness from another game. I could have accepted my fate and knew that I was going to be voted for by Trisha (she was very upfront with it), but I continued to dig and ask why. I found out it had to do with a rumour about something in another game and was able to provide screenshots to prove my innocence and show that I was never against her in this game. I think that was another big move because even though I would have probably stayed, it solidified trust with Trisha that she knew I wouldn't take her out in the final 4 if I had the opportunity to, even knowing that she was a huge final TC threat.


    In regards to your second question, if it was me against Trisha in the final 5, I honestly believe that Taylor would have sent me home. Trisha joined the game because of Taylor and I feel like she would have wanted to give Trisha more of a chance since I had played RB before. I'm not sure how true that is, but I knew that the only reason Trisha applied was because Taylor suggested and we all pushed for it. If I was up against Trisha, I am like 70% sure that Trisha would have stayed and I would have left.

    If I had the chance to do ANYTHING again, I would have been honest with Courtney about voting her out and the reasons why she was going to leave before letting her go. I just lied/avoided the questions and stuff because she felt so secure, and I couldn't bring myself to own that I knew she would be going. I also was shook because the vote was supposed to be 2-2 that round or so I thought, but it ended up not being that way and I should have just owned that I was voting that way. I thought since votes would be 2-2 I would be able to work my ass off to prove I voted to keep her but since it was 3-1, I didn't have the chance to so...yeah. I would have just been more honest with Courtney honestly.

    Otherwise, I have no regrets. I played the game with the best cards I was dealt, did my part in the team challenges, and tried my best during individual challenges and always came up short. I can't fault myself for trying my best because I did. But hey...it's just the nature of the game.

    I hope you can see that I'm being honest and transparent here and even though I played a more passive game, does 'ruling the roost' and seeing like the more aggressive player always dicitate a win? A quieter person who pulls stuff off behind the scenes, can be slightly inoffensive, and still make it to the end deserves recognition honestly, and I did just that in my personal opinion.





    Thank you jurors for all these questions, and I apologize for the tardiness. If it makes you feel any better, I will show you a picture of me turning up from my 29th birthday last night (my birthday was the 27th so I apologize it took a bit longer to respond).

      Spoiler:  



    Me turning up as Sailor Venus for my "Sailor Moon meets Survivor" board game night to celebrate my 29th birthday.

    Good luck to the other finalists.


  2. #434
    Administrator Aly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    25,457

    Achievements

    @ Trisha

    @ Taylor

    @ Kaela (I just wanted an excuse to use this one)



    THIS THREAD NEEDED MORE CORINNE <3


    Thanks to you all for answering my questions and good luck in the votes to all three of you!!

  3. #435
    #Illuminati eagle2ch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    18,352

    Achievements




    The time has come to decide the winner of Reality Bites 21.
    Please vote for the competitor you would like to see win the competition.
    Along with your vote, you may send a brief message to be posted in the thread.
    The person with the most votes will be this seasons champion.

    Good Luck!
    You have 24 hours.


  4. #436
    accismus. Phoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,307

    Achievements

    @ this q&a session.

    thanks for all the answers, y'all lmao i don't think the jury vote will ever be even relatively easy for me
    feigning disinterest in something while actually desiring it.


  5. #437
    Raini Rodriguez badgalboroz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Probably McDonalds
    Posts
    3,445
    EFWA11: Xasna - Shook - Ndebele - Milly - Freyvdir - T'Chondee - Ibrahim

  6. #438
    searching for truth. VULpicks.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brooklyn.
    Posts
    9,373

    Achievements

    Oh!!! My favorite Corinne gif!!



    Because if you know me you know I love me a nap.


    39

  7. #439
    t r a d e m a r k e d ™ CupidStunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bitter Bitch Lane
    Posts
    31,955

    Achievements

    There are actually so many Corinne gifs that could have been used if Aly wanted to be real shady

    @ Taylor







  8. #440
    #Illuminati eagle2ch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    18,352

    Achievements





    THE TIME HAS COME TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNER OF REALITY BITES 21!


      Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by UblazRob
    Taylor.


      Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjohns6095
    Trisha


      Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    I'm lowkey getting sick of you guys slaying these jury sessions (at least imo) because it makes me go from unsure to even more unsure over who to vote for
    trisha, you really held your own once you took the training wheels off just in time for our brutal annihilation. kaela, you made a great argument on how just because you played under the radar doesn't make your game any less worthy of recognition, you proved things not just to us but mainly to yourself and that i respect a lot. taylor, i know this quickly turned into hell for you and it was really fucking with your head but you made your voice heard at the end of the day.
    i know this is sappy as all shit but i really admire and respect you guys and no matter what the endgame turns out to be for this crazy ass season, you all did amazing in my book. congratulations once more.
    i'm voting for the person who i think played the best overall game that'd have the most satisfying conclusion to back it, not just for them personally but for this season to come full-circle on as a whole. and that's taylor.


      Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by Runic
    I went into this thinking that I would be voting Taylor hands down, but Trisha truly impressed me with how she handled herself during the questioning period, not only with her poise but with her answers as well. It really made me reconsider, especially the bit about ideas vs execution of said ideas and how they are both very important, so that's who I'll be casting my vote for! Best of luck!!


      Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by Filler
    I'm sorry I didn't ask any questions cause I'm a lazy ho but congratulations, I'm so proud of you three! I was honestly going back and forth about my vote and at some point all three of you alternated as my winner pick since you all answered the questions beautifully. But I love all of you though I gotta go with my gut so I'm voting for...

    ----<3----Taylor----<3----


      Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by Remco
    Taylor??? IDK I LOVE ALL OF THEM I HATE THIS IT’s ****ing TAYLOR


      Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by Aly
    I'm voting for the person that owned their moves and showed no fear in putting themselves out there during this game. They fought til the end and displayed a good sense of jury management. They took initiative and made the best of what they were given. They played the most balanced game overall and would be a great representative for the franchise. My vote goes to the icon Trisha Paytas.


    WHICH MEANS...
      Spoiler:  
    BY A VOTE OF
      Spoiler:  
    4-3-0
      Spoiler:  
    ...
      Spoiler:  


    TAYLOR | CUPIDSTUNT, YOU ARE THE WINNER OF REALITY BITES 21!

    I honestly said to myself day one that you were going to be the winner of this season. If I had placed a bet it would have been on you and I'm happy to say I was right. You were such a presence this season there was no doubt in my mind you would not only make it far, but be the champion. That's not to say you had this in the bag the whole time, you certainly had to earn this win but you did everything you had to do to make it happen and I'm so proud of you.

    Trisha|badgalboroz, you were a wildcard for me this season. I didn't know what to expect, but you showed everyone that you are an amazing player and that you really know what you're doing. I'm completely blown away by your performance this season and I'm glad you made it to the end. I really hope we get to see more amazing performances like this from you in the future.

    Kaela|VULpicks., you may not have won this but I will at least take this chance to formally tell you happy birthday and thank you for being such a great friend to me. I love you so much and it makes me happy that you are someone who supports my games. You're an amazing competitor, don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

    THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BEING A PART OF THIS GAME!
    I really enjoyed this season and that's in no small part to it's amazing cast.
    As you know, season 22 is already open for sign ups and I will be continuously hosting this series until I'm 30 so if now is not a good time for you, you'll have the entire next year to take a shot at Reality Bites.



  9. #441
    t r a d e m a r k e d ™ CupidStunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bitter Bitch Lane
    Posts
    31,955

    Achievements




      Spoiler:  


    YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! I am so happy to win this crazy ass season. I really am looking forward to closing this chapter and moving on!
    Thank you to everyone who voted for me, it means so much to me!
    Thanks to everyone in the game for making this such an amazing insane season.
    Thank you Ho for hosting this amazing game again, I wasn't happy about the twist personally but it was PERFECT and really defined the season.



    I am at a loss for words beyond those ones lol

    THANK YOU
    .










Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •