Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: IS 1-3 & RTTR 1 Photoshoot Ranking (UPDATE: IS 2 #3)

RTVG Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkswordian View Post
    ANTM 8's best shoot was definitely swimwear as well.
    True

RTVG Survivor
    Again, here are some statistics…
      Spoiler:  
    BEST
    One: 4
    Jaclyn: 3
    Christian: 2
    Tong: 1

WORST
    Nana: 2
    Chao: 1
    Christian: 1
    Jaclyn: 1
    Leader: 1
    Ling Ling: 1
    Luna: 1
    Naomi: 1
    Wen: 1

RTVG Survivor
    Back to second place, I think it’s obvious which cycle of I Supermodel takes the spot.
      Spoiler:  
    Cycle 2

Many people consider this the absolute worst cycle, and while I agree it was a step down from the flawless Cycle 1, the reason for it was the cast but not the photoshoots in my opinion. There are actually a bunch of amazing shoots, which doesn’t include the following few…

Spoiler:  
    #12 – WEEK ELEVEN: WEARING RECYCLED GARMENTS
    Malta’s NTM with a bigger budget. If I remember correctly, this photoshoot was about promoting environmental protection, but from what I see there’s not a hint of it. That’s not even the biggest problem, though; the execution was simply awful. This is probably my least favorite shoot across all four cycles.

Best: Meng Ya

Her body looks somewhat good, and she managed to show off the clothes well. Her face’s disastrous, though.

Worst: Jia Tong

Someone said it looks like she’s pulling up the dress to fart, and I can’t unsee it now. Dreadful picture.

Lol at the description of the worst picture. ISupermodel 2 would be better received if the elimination order wasn't a complete travesty.
    Tarja Turunen: Eternally my queen!

Lol how did the atrocious trampoline shot not made the last of C2.
    It’s not only bad by iSupermodel, but even also by India or Caribbean NTM standard

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Tramploine was def the worst but that semi-finale shoot had so much promise, so i WAS BUMMED TO SEE THE results.

And had the first 6 eliminees been the top-6, season 2 would have been number 1.

RTVG Survivor
      Spoiler:  
    #11 – WEEK FIVE: SUBWAY GRUNGE IN PAIRS
    I guess they tried to create something that looked like a legitimate fashion editorial, but unfortunately it didn’t work. This again looks like some tacky, low-budget-NTM photoshoot.

Best: Jing (left)

I can totally picture seeing a model who looks like her in a fashion magazine. She looks super cool, but I hate the hair.

Worst: Xin Jie (right)

How she got FCO, I’ll never know. Even her partner Meng Ya looks better. The mullet looks ridiculous on her, what she was wearing is super tacky, and it looks like she’s taking a dump.

Spoiler:  
    #10 – WEEK SEVEN: JUMPING FROM A TRAMPOLINE
    We’re finally at the photoshoot that everyone dreads. This is obviously a sponsor shoot for Oreo, and now you know that even the royal I Supermodel couldn’t do it right. It looks like an upgraded version of this India’s NTM photoshoot.

Best: Xin Jie

She doesn’t look commercial at all, but who cares when she at least looks good. I even see a hint of Hyun Ji in her face. I also love how in control of the pose she was.

Worst: Meng Ya

The closed eyes and orgasm-mouth, the way she spread her legs… It’s just silly-looking to me. She isn’t the worst by far, though; Chen Min gives Meng Ya a run for her money.

RTVG Survivor
      Spoiler:  
    #9 – WEEK 3: BOND GIRLS
    Not exactly awful, but boring and not well-executed. The elimination was bull**** though.

Best: Meng Qi

The second most robbed girl in the competition. This isn’t even her only FCO from me. The pose is cool; I love how long all her limbs look. That said, is it me, or does she looks like Nicki Minaj? Still though, she looks like a seasoned model.

I just need to rant about Hui Hui. Admittedly, this isn’t a good picture – her face’s unflattering here - but it’s not elimination-worthy either. Not only did she have the most modelesque look of the bunch in my opinion, she’s one of the only two girls this season (the other one being Yu Ting) to have a models.com page. Hui Hui was absolutely robbed, and her elimination was a great loss to the show.

Worst: Jing

I’m just going to quote myself: how she got FCO, I’ll never know. Jun Jiao took a laughable photo, but Jing looks plain unattractive. She doesn’t look like herself, and there’s something off about the proportions – her head looks too small for the rest of her body, and she looks really bottom-heavy. It kind of looks like she’s bolding as well.

Subway grunge and Bond girls already out !? With subway grunge lower than trampoline

RTVG Survivor
      Spoiler:  
    #8 – WEEK 12: HARPER’S BAZAAR COVER TRIES
    Again, not awful, but boring. I don’t see any of these being real HB covers; they are more Jessica to me.

Best: Meng Ya

Overall, this is a good picture. She looks quite old here, but I like the left leg showing and how she seductively touches her thigh.

Worst: Meng Jia

She looks dead to me, and the pose is stiff to look at. Also, the styling makes her look like a rooster.

Spoiler:  
    #7 – WEEK 2: GRAVEYARD IN PAIRS
    I could actually see this concept for a fashion editorial, and they deserve a round of applause for trying it out, but the execution of this photoshoot is rather lackluster. It seems like the major problem with this cycle’s shoots is how they were executed.

Best: Meng Qi

I love the pose and how she placed her hand on top of Shu Qi’s. Her jawline and cheekbones both look great, and her look’s perfect for this type of photoshoot. I don’t really have any complaints.

Worst: Guang Zi

She looks like a 60-year-old witch. Who thought that the hair would look good on her? I don’t like her stiff arms, and the pain in her face is painful to look at.

RTVG Survivor
    No, I haven't forgotten about this ranking. I'll continue it after my IMVU fic's done.

RTVG Survivor

Spoiler:  
    #6 – WEEK NINE: TIMELESS FASHION
    The remaining photoshoots are all good, which is remarkable because it means half of the shoots this season’s above average. This isn’t as high fashion as the rest, but it’s still a beautiful and moving photoshoot.

Best: Chen Min

How was she eliminated for this? Her expression just tugs on my heartstrings. She looks super melancholic and kind of heartbroken – it looks like she’s scared about her mother (the old lady) leaving her one day. I also love her elegance. Everybody’s crazy about Jia Tong’s picture for her raw emotion, but the subtlety here isn’t any worse.

Worst: Jing

There’s still something good in this picture, namely the chemistry between the two of them, but her face’s the deal breaker – bad skin, puffy cheeks, eyebags… I can go on.

Welcome back
      Spoiler:  

My Favorite Winners
    ASIA: Jess
    AU: Alice|Amanda|Montana
    US: Nicole F|Caridee|Ann
    KRN: Hyun Ji|Gi Ppeum
    Favorite Male Contestant: Yong Soo
    ALL-TIME FAVORITE NTM WINNER...
    SHIN HYUN JI

RTVG Survivor
      Spoiler:  
    #5 – WEEK EIGHT: DOWNTON ABBEY
    This photoshoot looked really promising in the season preview, but the results were disappointing. None of them blows me away. They all seem to lack something. It’s a shame because the concept’s wonderful.

The group shot, though, is so stunning that I just need to place it here.

Best: Xin Jie

Again, her performance looked much better in the preview, but this isn’t too bad. I love her arms and fierce expression. However, she looks a bit mature – like she’s the guys’ mom – and her hips look quite wide.

Worst: Chen Min

She was at a disadvantage, though. She was posing on a carriage, which gave her limited space to move and pose, and the whole setting looks silly. Her face’s mature-looking as well.

Spoiler:  
    #4 – WEEK ONE: I SUPERMODEL MAGAZINE COVERS
    This could’ve easily turned into something boring (like the finale shoot) or tacky, and it is one of the least creative shoots this season, but it’s one of the very few occasions on which the implementation’s high-quality.

Best: Chen Min

I love a bunch of pictures this week - Jing (my original favorite), Meng Ya, Xi Ran, Xin Jie and Yu Ting all did really well - but the one I see gracing a high-end fashion magazine’s cover is Chen Min’s. This looks like a legitimate L’Officiel cover. The colors are beautiful, and she looks like a working top model.

Worst: Guang Zi

The obvious dud of the bunch. She somehow looks like a man and a grandma at the same time, and there’s no life in her face. The hair looks unattractive, and her stiff left arm bothers me a lot.

RTVG Survivor
    Update!
      Spoiler:  
    #3 – WEEK TEN: WONDERLAND EDITORIAL
    The scenery’s breathtaking, but the execution… could’ve been better. Am I too much of a perfectionist? I think so. Anyway, Xin Jie was originally eliminated, but she was given another chance (which was useless because she’s booted again next week).

Best: Meng Jia

As a whole, this is a gorgeous picture. I love how the clothing matches the background colors, which have a calm vibe on their own. However, this picture is discounted as I zoom in to her face. There seem to be dark circles around her eyes, and am I the only one who sees that she’s kind of pushing her chin forward? Still, this is overall the best of the bunch.

Worst: Meng Ya

Her picture looks particularly out of the place for some reason. All the pictures this week has a dreamy feel to them, but I can’t see that here. It’s like they forgot to retouch it. I’m also bothered by the photography a lot. The grass took up too much space, and the horizon is too slanted to be understandable. Meng Ya did a poor job herself, though. The pose is really stiff, and her expression reads angry, tired and uncomfortable. I can’t overlook the jarring pink leggings either, but it’s not her fault.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234