Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother : Murder House - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by UblazRob View Post
    Jessica, I swear I haven't forgotten your questions, I just haven't been on a computer with photoshopping capabilities. But I'll be home all day tomorrow and I will crush it, I promise.
    you better bc i'm ****ing watching you after you gave me that math square

Achievements

-~= Le Response Du Jessica =~-

1. Tell me why you hate Ross
    2. Did Jessica ****ing slay the comeback competition ?
    3. Make your best edit of BFF's and dynamic duo in this game Jackie & Jessica <3
    First things first, that falling asleep thing did actually happen. Life's been running me ragged these last few months, and for a while there I was passing out in the middle of the day from exhaustion like two or three times a week. Fun times!

1. On a personal level, I don't hate Ross. He's my friend. On a personal level, I hate a lot of the decisions that Ross made, and the attitude that he brought to this competition a few times. In the most notable example, Gary and I were both going through some serious personal emergencies during the round that Ross had the veto (my father-in-law was under the knife for risky cancer surgery that day, and if he died I'd have lost my house on top of everything else, and I'll leave it up to Gary to disclose what happened, but suffice it to say, IMO it was worse for him), and I very openly told Ross that it would be massive dick move to not only veto Jackie but force the tie on top of that and make me choose between them, and his response was more or less that "it's a game" and everything was fair play. To me, there are certain lines you just don't cross, and bitchslapping people who are in the middle of some serious IRL stuff is absolutely one of them. Game or no game, people deserve to be treated with respect, and I think that Ross' decision to ignore that was a really low point in our relationship.
    2. Girl, you made that competition your bitch. You beat out some pretty serious contenders to get there, and you absolutely deserved the hell out of your return. I felt gutted after voting for you by accident, and I was thrilled that you were able to capitalize on your power and make it back into the game. I think the deck was kind of stacked against you still, but I respect how hard you fought and that you came back in with guns blazing.
    3. I tried to think to myself, what's a story about a couple of gals with the entire world against them who never lose their regal demeanour and never give up? This probably isn't the best example, but I liked the idea and ran with it, because I think it's a great expression of the underdog arc the two of you had in facing down alliances and power structures that seemed to stack the deck against you from the very beginning.

Achievements

It occurs to me that I never got around to destroying my opponent's game for Elissa, so just real quick:

Girl, I think that if you can read my answers and find anything in my gameplay that *doesn't* destroy Ho's and showcase why mine was better in every single department, you haven't been paying enough attention. My opponent likes to harp on the idea that I just sat in my bubble and didn't do much else, but that's just code for "Rachel played flawlessly and didn't make any mistakes." I didn't have to make fake deals like she did, I didn't have to break people's hearts or stomp on them to get here, I was able to do it without telling a pile of lies or making false promises. I didn't make those errors, and I was never. once. in danger. My opponent cannot say the same for herself, and that's the truth. Trying to trash me for not making the same bloopers that she made is like seeing Jesus walk across the water and then bitching about how it proves that he can't swim. When you're on that level, you don't *need* to swim, baby. And that's why I'm better and you should vote the hell for me. Boom.

Rachel Reilly, OUT.

*drops mic*

Achievements

14 houseguests entered the Big Brother Murder House on Day 1.
    We've been through ups and downs and at the end we have our final 2.
    Either Courtney or Rachel will be named the winner of Big Brother: Murder House.

It is now time to vote for a winner!!!!
    The Jury will now name either Courtney or Rachel as the winner of Big Brother Murder House!

FINAL 2

JURY

Please vote ASAP!

Achievements

I very openly told Ross that it would be a massive dick move to not only veto Jackie but force the tie on top of that and make me choose between them, and his response was more or less that "it's a game" and everything was fair play. To me, there are certain lines you just don't cross, and bitchslapping people who are in the middle of some serious IRL stuff is absolutely one of them. Game or no game, people deserve to be treated with respect, and I think that Ross' decision to ignore that was a really low point in our relationship.
    Gamewise, I was close to Jackie the whole game and there wasn't a chance that I wouldn't have used the veto to save her that week. Friendship is the running theme through most of your jury statements and I understand you were hurt by the way I played, and we can chat about some of my decisions after the game if you want. I have sympathy for what you all went through, but, at the time, no one told me or confided in me what was happening outside of this game except to say that Gary was "going through some ****". Even after I made a decision, your arguments with me through skype were based around assuring your allies that I was going to do what you wanted and not use the veto. You then told me you were upset that you stuck up for me. At no point did any of the personal issues come up. The game didn't pause and it continued on despite what was happening outside of the board. What you are essentially saying here is that I should have made a different decision in a game based on irl events that I had no control over or knowledge of at the time. And now you're accusing me of being this disrespectful person based around a simple decision I made to save someone I was working with since the very beginning.

Thanks for your responses final two, and good luck

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by nathaniel View Post
    Gamewise, I was close to Jackie the whole game and there wasn't a chance that I wouldn't have used the veto to save her that week. Friendship is the running theme through most of your jury statements and I understand you were hurt by the way I played, and we can chat about some of my decisions after the game if you want. I have sympathy for what you all went through, but, at the time, no one told me or confided in me what was happening outside of this game except to say that Gary was "going through some ****". Even after I made a decision, your arguments with me through skype were based around assuring your allies that I was going to do what you wanted and not use the veto. You then told me you were upset that you stuck up for me. At no point did any of the personal issues come up. The game didn't pause and it continued on despite what was happening outside of the board. What you are essentially saying here is that I should have made a different decision in a game based on irl events that I had no control over or knowledge of at the time. And now you're accusing me of being this disrespectful person based around a simple decision I made to save someone I was working with since the very beginning.

Thanks for your responses final two, and good luck
    You're conflating two very separate issues here. As I understand it, you did have knowledge later on, and when Ho told you more about what Gary and I were going through, and your response was to brush it off and say that it didn't matter because it was outside the game, and you're still insisting that "the game didn't pause." It did for me, and I'd pause it for anyone I cared about.

When I told you that Gary was in the middle of some very intense personal stuff, your response was not to express concern or sympathy, or even to ask what happened, your response was to immediately complain about the fact that me sparing him could negatively impact your game. Your continued attitude towards the whole thing since then, as evidenced by you criticizing me in your jury question for "not playing to win" in that situation even after knowing more about what went down is what I find disrespectful, not the fact that you made the decisions you did.
    Last edited by UblazRob; 10-11-2018 at 12:05 AM.

Achievements

Good luck final 2. This is a toughie.

Achievements

Waiting on 2 votes!!!!!!!

Achievements

FINALE!

The votes have been cast and we are seconds away from crowning the winner of Big Brother: Murder House.
    I just want to first thank everyone who was part of this game, you made this a success. I've been trying to host a great game and you guys helped me.
    I'd love your comments and critiques so that next season goes even better. Let me know if I could do anything better.

One of the twists of the game was the Assassin twist with the Red Room.
    The final item won is now coming into play.

Ross was in possession of the Cowboy Hat power at the time of his eviction.
    A condition of this item was if he was evicted he would have to pass this item onto a surviving houseguest.

Giddy up Cowboy! Its the Wild West out here and theres a new sheriff in town. This item is made for the finale. You will be able to play this on any jury member to cancel their vote! If you are voted out before the finale you must pass it on to a houseguest still in the game. You will choose whos vote to void after the question period at the finale.

Ross has chosen to gift this item to...
      Spoiler:  

Courtney!

Courtney was forced to cancel one vote..
    Courtney decided to cancel
      Spoiler:  

Jessica's Vote.

FINAL 2

Courtney & Rachel, it is now time to crown one of you the winner.
    Let's reveal the jury votes!

JURY

Spoiler:  

Although void I will still reveal Jessica's vote.

RACHEL
    Rachel if she promises me she won't ever give me a math square again

Spoiler:  

COURTNEY
    Courtney!! even though i hate her!

Spoiler:  

COURTNEY
    I just wish I'm sitting in that final 2 right now, if not for Rose, making up lies that I was after Eman & Laqwanda and then I heard that it came from Phoenix and all this ****s made me had a tough time deciding on who to trust. While choosing which side, I burned bridges with the other side and I really feel bad that that had to happened. Anyway, I'm happy enough that both of you are in the final 2 as I would be happy to vote for either one of you to win. However, my vote is going to the one who had my back the most and that's Courtney. Good luck </3

Spoiler:  

COURTNEY
    You both played great games and this is one of the hardest decision but I'll go with Courtney. Good luck!

Spoiler:  

RACHEL
    It took me two days of agonizing to decide how to cast this vote. Courtney, I think you played an amazing game and I love you so much as a friend. If I knew for sure that Rachel would win, I would vote for you to make sure the vote was as close as possible to acknowledge your amazing work. However, Rachel's gameplay ultimately speaks more to me; it's how I wish I had played. And, Rachel, I think you really brought it in your answers, adding dimensions that I didn't really expect from you. Good luck, and thanks so much to both of you for your kind words and support!

Spoiler:  

COURTNEY
    I can only vote for Courtney to win because she didn't make me go home, even though it was a hard choice. I love both of you and wish you both could win.

Spoiler:  

RACHEL
    i s2g y'all never make being a juror easy, not in the "I'M BITTER AND HATE U GUYS BECAUSE IT SHOULD BE ME UP THERE" kind of way but the exact opposite ofc you guys really know how to make compelling arguments for yourselves and the game you played that got you here in the first place, and this questioning was no exception. i thought mantis vs enchantress in contest of champions was a difficult decision to make, and then this final 2 comes along. both of you even have a narrative as this game went along that are deserving of a happy ending in the form of another win.

wtf am i going to dooooo lmao.

this is going to be by a razor-fucking-thin margin but...i'll be voting for the person who not only made their case as strongly as their opponent did, but in doing so just managed to edge them out for me. i believe jury questioning can change everything in these games, and this one's is a great example as to why.

so with that said, i'll be voting for rachel to win big brother: murder house. congrats. <3

Spoiler:  

COURTNEY
    I entered this game with a goal to win and I made some decisions along the way that were about the game. It was hard to play that way, as I hurt a few people I am friends with. I think I'll go back to the way I used to play, haha. I honestly loved playing this game with everyone, I think it was a great cast.

I think you both played a very similar game, but I think one of you outplayed the other a bit better. I vote for Courtney to win BB: Murder House. I think you branched out a bit more socially and started to win challenges in the end when you needed too. Also, I hope you used my prize to your advantage.

THE WINNER OF BIG BROTHER MURDER HOUSE IS....
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

COURTNEY ACT / EAGLE2CH!!!!
    YOU ARE THE WINNER OF BIG BROTHER MURDER HOUSE!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Tooch! You were fantastic in this game. You had key alliances with people who helped you get to this point.
    You nurtured your relationships and stayed true to your people. You put loyalty first and you were repaid with those winning votes.
    I am so proud to call you the first winner of this franchise. Thank you so much for your support and participation!

Rachel/UblazRob

Congratulations on placing second. You were fantastic in this game and I am always so impressed with everything you do in games.
    Please don't feel discouraged with this outcome, you have taken all the criticism that you've gotten in games and applied it here.
    You put real life situations and friendships as a priority and for that I think you have earned a lot of respect and strengthened your friendships here.

Final vote tally:
    Courtney - 5
    Rachel - 3 2

Chart
      Spoiler:  

Achievements

Achievements

Spoiler:  
    Great game, Ho! You totally deserved it. <3

This game was a lot of fun, Amber, and as much as I got derailed by real-life stuff and couldn't fully commit (which I'll fully own up to) as much as I wanted, I had a great time. Thanks for hosting!

Achievements

congrats <3

Achievements

Spoiler:  

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Okay so I came into this finale with very low confidence, expecting to have to fight through a sea of bitter jurors to make it to the end and lose. Honestly, that was my fear for much of the game because I know I had put myself in a position to get to the end, but I didn't think I have myself what I needed to win. I'm so glad so many of you were compelled by my arguments and my game play and chose me as the winner. This has easily been one of my favorite experiences on the site and I love you all so ****ing much. This validation was really what I needed right now and it means so much to me. I don't really know how to express how grateful I am for this or how happy it has truly made me, but thank you all so much. And again, thank you Amber for hosting one of the best games I've ever played. Let's hope next season is even better!

Yay congrats Tooch and gj Rob, play in FGCs dying memory LOL

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by chillfact0r7 View Post
    Yay congrats Tooch and gj Rob, play in FGCs dying memory LOL
    FGC may die, but I never will.

Achievements

Congratulations, eagle2ch! <3333 Even though I voted for Rachel, I'm still thrilled for you. It was a very competitive F2; you both did a great job.

Amber, excellent work hosting this! It was one of the most fascinating BB games I've been in for a while. You kept us on our toes and kept up a good pace, with a lot of interesting twists and challenges. Don't know how you're going to make Asylum work since we're already crazy, but I'm sure you'll think of something!

Achievements

Congrats daddy

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by UblazRob View Post
    FGC may die, but I never will.
    An iconique quote.

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast