Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
Results 865 to 882 of 919

Thread: Dana Slosar

  1. #865
    RTVG Apprentice Lionelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    90
    I think we should restrain ourselves from spreading too much hatred or negativity. We can comment on anything but using foul words is not okay. It can stir up emotions and might further provoke someone to do the same thing and that's when the chain of ruthless arguments starts. Cool down guys and always be kind to one another. Btw has anyone made a thread about dana vs maureen portfolio battle? I wanna know who's really better. Last time I checked most rtv users agreed that the C6 top 7 > maureen. But now I think, based on what I have read recently, your opinions have changed. I wanna create that thread but I'm a bit busy.

  2. #866
    can i call u bitch? Maddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,877
    Quote Originally Posted by turkeyjoe View Post
    it's funny how some of y'all are acting brand new to RTVG. Like y'all never been to Cobertha or Jeanna's threads. Or Leila's original thread. This isn't UNICEFgames.com.
    Acting brand new?

    None of us from past years have agreed to a comment about a contestant dying.


    NTM 2018 Julia| Kasia | Vivienne
    |Chamia| Aasma | Ioanna S.
    All Stars 4 Manila Luzon | Latrice Royale | Jasmine Masters

  3. #867
    RTVG Idol rosevalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    isREAL
    Posts
    3,559

    Achievements

    ^ agree. Even trolling is so embedded in rtvg. Wishing for someone's death is not. That is just 'beyond the limit'

    THOSE WERE THE DAYS

  4. #868
    RTVG Apprentice turkeyjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ジャポン
    Posts
    378
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddie View Post
    Acting brand new?None of us from past years have agreed to a comment about a contestant dying.
    i wasn't talking about Aretha deathwishing Dana tho i don't condone that either. i was talking about how some posters selectively defend girls when they bash others just like the rest of us. And try to act high and mighty about it.

  5. #869
    Quote Originally Posted by turkeyjoe View Post
    i wasn't talking about Aretha deathwishing Dana tho i don't condone that either. i was talking about how some posters selectively defend girls when they bash others just like the rest of us. And try to act high and mighty about it.
    X2




    credit to Ejy


  6. #870
    can i call u bitch? Maddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,877
    Again. The reason why some users are so stressed are because of those comments who shouldn't be condoned at all. Pretty sure Corey was talking about the Death comments and some trolling regarding Dana's mom. All users have their own opinions about different models that's fine but its frustrating for some users to have some inhumane comments being ignored in the forum. Corey implied that to the death comment that triggered him to post.

    And he has the right to do that whether or not Dana is his favorite since that's a nasty comment. It's not acting high and all it's acting like a sane human.

    If you're not talking about the death comment (but that's what were talking about) ignore my post then. Trash all the models you like just do it in a classy way at least


    NTM 2018 Julia| Kasia | Vivienne
    |Chamia| Aasma | Ioanna S.
    All Stars 4 Manila Luzon | Latrice Royale | Jasmine Masters

  7. #871
    RTVG Idol EQUINOXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,344
    For me after Adela read my comment about her on YouTube, I felt a little embarrAssed

    And what she said about how alot of people here would not dare to say these things in person is so true

    And that's why the internet is such a toxic place..
    I sincerely hope alot of you are nicer irl

    Jach | Adela | Dana | Mia | Beauty

  8. #872
    RTVG Apprentice pookercia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by turkeyjoe View Post
    i wasn't talking about Aretha deathwishing Dana tho i don't condone that either. i was talking about how some posters selectively defend girls when they bash others just like the rest of us. And try to act high and mighty about it.
    I get your point bruh. We all have biases and things can get nasty at times. I remember last year in Mau's thread that a poster said something that he/she would like to see a genocide to a certain country because he/she can't stand the comments in FB from that group of people. Sadly, nobody called him out for it.

    Let's say all the nasty things we can think of to the contestants that we dislike but let's leave death out of it.
    Last edited by pookercia; 11-08-2018 at 07:31 PM.

  9. #873
    RTVG Apprentice
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    131
    Thank God Aretha has been banned, he was posting outright racist/homophobic comments even before the death one. It's pretty messed up considering a Mongolia's NTM contestant actually died recently.

  10. #874
    NPC weirdopunkd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    2,009
    Reported Aretha asap after he posted it oops

    I insta report any post like that I see on the Internet. Like I don't even think or get triggered about it anymore

  11. #875
    RTVG Apprentice turkeyjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ジャポン
    Posts
    378
    Quote Originally Posted by pookercia View Post
    I get your point bruh. We all have biases and things can get nasty at times. I remember last year in Mau's thread that a poster said something that he/she would like to see a genocide to a certain country because he/she can't stand the comments in FB from that group of people. Sadly, nobody called him out for it.Let's say all the nasty things we can think of to the contestants that we dislike but let's leave death out of it.
    that Aretha bitch has issues obviously. and let's not begin at the vitriol against Filipinos in here by certain users. I still have screenshots of certain users calling Katarina and Maureen maids and straight up calling Filipinos cockroaches...

  12. #876
    RTVG Survivor
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    753
    The filipinos been hurt so bad, they want revenge

  13. #877
    I mean no one wants to ban Exhale for agreeing bout the kill yourself quote?

  14. #878
    RTVG Apprentice
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    33
    Finally he's banned. This aint the first time he made a death comment. He wrote "Please die" on Vy page too (pg 19)

  15. #879
    RTVG Apprentice W1nter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    252
    Most of y'all didn't even try to say anything whenever others would post fcked up sh*t. In fact, a few of you even defended it when Corey RIGHTFULLY pointed out how insane people were getting on these threads. And now there's a change in tone because Aretha is banned?
    W1nter ranks: ~all 86 ASNTM contestants from worst to FIRST~ [C6 UPDATE]



    [RANKING COMPLETED ON PAGE 11]

  16. #880
    RTVG Idol Ruby.h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,060
    Quote Originally Posted by W1nter View Post
    Most of y'all didn't even try to say anything whenever others would post fcked up sh*t. In fact, a few of you even defended it when Corey RIGHTFULLY pointed out how insane people were getting on these threads. And now there's a change in tone because Aretha is banned?
    Probably because no one want to feed the trolls? (at least for me it is). I think it's best to ignore the troll than fight with him/her & let him/her post more (fight back)

  17. #881
    RTVG Apprentice W1nter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    252
    I understand where you're coming from. I guess what really gets me is the fact that people were defending such behaviour or acting like the things that were said weren't that bad, even though they obviously were.
    W1nter ranks: ~all 86 ASNTM contestants from worst to FIRST~ [C6 UPDATE]



    [RANKING COMPLETED ON PAGE 11]

  18. #882
    RTVG Idol Jellal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,224
    Dana's thread has more personality than hers LOL.

Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •