Achievements

PHOENIX I KNOW YOU ONLINE, WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG JUST END IT ALREADY

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Runic View Post
    PHOENIX I KNOW YOU ONLINE, WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG JUST END IT ALREADY
    NO DON'T MIND ME

I'M JUST A SON OF A GUN

Achievements

The gallows returned by the time you woke up.

You and whoever else has managed to live this long move back towards the center of the village to the same sight, different people--Holland, Jon, Miss Elaine, and Pawlesa all standing atop the platform with nooses secured.

It was cold.

It felt like a much colder morning than usual, and you don't know what it was, but...

...something felt...off.

You take a deep, shivering breath.

"Our next perpetrator has been found!"

Spoiler:  
    The men in charge position themselves.
      Spoiler:  
    And as you close your eyes...
      Spoiler:  
    Another click.

And another creak.

Time seems to purposefully slow...

Your vision blurs.
      Spoiler:  
    You couldn't tell who the next person to be executed was at first, because right at that very moment...

Someone ran up to the display, revealed and brandished a knife, and stabbed one of His authority.

Others followed suit, with their own weapons.

The minutes that followed were riddled with panic and agony.
      Spoiler:  
    Eventually, you found yourself a survivor once again, and on the outskirts of this new, murderous crowd.

Where did all of these people come from...?

They gathered in front of the gallows, and appeared to be listening to someone.

Curiosity gets the better of you, and upon returning to the scene you find...

Spoiler:  

JON REYES, MISS ELAINE NIEHAUS, PAWLESA KATEENKA, AND RHUBA MINOGUE: THE NEW LEADERS OF THE VILLAGE.

The men that held them hostage were all slain.

Miss Elaine was seen fondling Jon's muscles as he gave an inspiring and empowering speech to the vigilantes without a single wink her way.

Rhuba just shakes her head at the other lady's unprofessionalism in disbelief, and Pawlesa finishes off the formal address with an exclamation of taking back what was rightfully their's.

Freedom.

They were going to ambush the Church and finish it and its reign of terror off for good.

But before the group left to do just that...

...all eyes locked onto you.

Your own gaze sweeps over everyone's blank, possibly judgmental faces nervously, as the square was abruptly blanketed in silence.

It wasn't until Rhuba broke it with a single question that you heaved a deep sigh of relief.

"You're with us, aren't you?"

You were.

And you were so happy to be.

It was the work of a Sinner, after all.

---

OOC: CONGRATULATIONS, YOU FOUR! Gilly, Cullen, Gary, and Ho, you all did such a wonderful job in this game and I'm so proud and glad to see your plan of winning together come to fruition. You started off in a comfortable majority position and got to help control the votes for the first half of your journey, then in the second started getting your hands dirty to ensure the deal you guys shared would become a reality. On top of that, you activated your powers early and saved them until towards the end to ultimately clinch this victory. You stayed loyal to each other to the end, kept your eyes on the prize, and your efforts have deservingly been rewarded. Well done.

Which means that Holland, unfortunately it was you who was made the final sacrifice of the Church before it was overthrown.

---

OOC: chaze, boy oh boy, what an arc. You had an iconic journey where you just kept being used as a pawn round after round, except unlike jjohns you were still kept in the running until all of the threats were gone. It got to the point where you even stopped replying to the voting PMs for awhile which I don't blame you for at all, then when you saw that you were still in the game you started sending in votes again. Despite all of that, I still hope you had a fun time and been entertained by this messiness, and I thank you so much for participating. <3

Thank you guys so much for playing and/or spectating this game! This was the result of boredom in the middle of the summer and so I decided to get experimental and conceptual with a game that I thought would be interesting to host.

Admittedly, I did get a bit lazier with updating at around the halfway point, but it's because along the way I was noticing all of these technicalities that the format had which I still failed to account for and it got to the point that I was just over it LMAO. Nonetheless, I'm glad to have finished a strategy game on this site and there's nowhere else to go but up from here.

I'll be back to run another one in perhaps around a month or two, either a tweaked/revamped sequel to Sinner. or something new and simpler. Until next time, and another big congratulations to our four winners!

This concludes the game of Sinner.
    NO DON'T MIND ME

I'M JUST A SON OF A GUN

Achievements

... well, i felt that i was a pawn. lmao gg. congrats winners. <3

stan yena

Achievements

we did it babies <3

Achievements

Thank goodness our plan worked out. I am so happy to win a game - I haven't won anything since like, 2016. LMAO. I know that there was a lot of backstabbing and I'm glad that our two pairs came together at the end to trigger all of us winning. I'm sorry to those that I made it seem like I was out of the loop on certain things with, but I was really determined to win something for once and I apologize if there were any hurt feelings. To Cullen, Ho, and Gilly, I'm glad we all banded together and used our powers wisely in order to make this win happen. I'm glad I was able to secure it with you guys, and I'm happy to have another achievement added to my list. Finally in the double digits, bihhhh!

Also, thank you for the game Phoenix. Quite an interesting concept! I enjoyed it for what it's worth, and will potentially sign up for the next seaeson!

Also, LOL at me forgetting my last name in this game was Kateenka. I had totally been watching Survivor: South Africa and came up with Pawlesa Kateenka from my two queens, Palesa and Katinka. <3 Hahaha.

Achievements

I'm so happy we were able to win together <3

Achievements

congrats bitches

Achievements

Thank you for hosting this Phoenix! Would love to see more games from you.

I'm sorry for lying and feigning ignorance to the four other 🌚s .Particularly Caio who
    would have been the most blindsided and Remco who I had had finale talks with.
    I was approached with the idea early August and it then became an option for me after
    I had previously agreed to go pairless to the end.

It later became my primary plan when I realized I wanted the most for my partner (who
    really wanted to win this and win a game after a long time) and it was pitched to me that
    4 people winning was better than 1 or 2.

Very happy for you, Gary! You are a fantastic comrade to have in any game. I hope this
    is the first win of many to come in the near future for Miss Gary. So happy to win with you
    Cullen and Ho too. 💕

Bayleigh • Brett • Haleigh • Kaitlyn • Kaycee • Rockstar • Scottie • Swaggy C •

Achievements

Thank you so much Gilly! It was such an amazing pairing for the both of us to be together and I'm glad we were able to get closer through this. I hope this is the beginning of more wins for me - I deserve a winning streak these days LOL. I appreciate you so much.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678