Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: TOP MODEL ELOUAI | WINNER ANNOUNCED

Achievements

I am absolutely enamored with her look and portfolio. She really killed it and I adore her final portfolio. Congratulations, such a stellar job. Gitte had such a subtle, demure element to a lot of her pictures. Her picture of her dancing at night with her arms in front of her is my favorite shot of the game.

This was a tight race though and where Gitte may have faltered, Nanise strived in, particularly with innovation. I think Nanise improved a helluva lot during the competition and it's an inspiration to me. The editing really improved and it inspires me to maybe give it a go.

Bayleigh • Brett • Haleigh • Kaitlyn • Kaycee • Rockstar • Scottie • Swaggy C •

Achievements

Thank you everyone for your kind comments I've loved this first season and I hope that everyone who took part enjoyed it and I really hope that the fun and games of cycle one will be enough to inspire you to apply for cycle two!

Stunning results!! Both the Top 2 are stars. If I'd make a collection again, I'd def wanna have them in the show.

Congrats to Sciu and BGB (bitch so happy for you!).

EWFA 11: soon
    AsNTM: Beauty, Jach, Pim, Mia, Adela

BNTM
    | eLouai

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041