Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: TOP MODEL | WKTHREE: 'Desert Desires'

I'm in awe with everyone's photos. Everyone did so well!

GOOD LUCK guys!
    “COMEBACK IS REAL”
    TOP MODEL || PIGMY

Faihansa and Gitte yet GAGGED me again this week.
    I really like Gitte's facial variation in here yet it's still cohesive. Lighting is perfect as well. ESP THAT BODY SHADING? Jaw drop.
    FAIHANSA'S SHADING IS FREA-KING BOMB.COM. ThERE sAID It! And that angle? GAG ME. I'm just in awe with the hair as well.

Pigmy's leg up is really strong to me. Her full body on the other hand isn't her best shot yet.
    Saadia looks sexy and super dominatrix. Love. VS Girl realness!
    SLAY NANISE! Stunning portfolio! I'm really starting to think the original MO styling is such a distraction haha
    EWFA X: *click here*
    ANTM: Coura, Kyla
    RPDR X: Aquaria, Asia, Kameron, Monet, Miz Cracker

BNTM | eLouai
    >>VOTE HERE.<<

Achievements

voted i think everyone did well this week and we get to see more sides of each girl because there's two shots – i love that! hoping my score will be good enough to get me through
    EWFA10:Perchuhi.Cong Mae.Idina
    Dakota.Laurentine.Toft.Cynddelw

Achievements

| v

Bayleigh • Brett • Haleigh • Kaitlyn • Kaycee • Rockstar • Scottie • Swaggy C •

1. Faihansa
    2. Saadia
    3. Gitte
    4. Nanise
    5. Louie
    6. Pigmy
    7. Eve
    8. Dalya

Achievements

nanise is slaying me, honestly the best profile I’ve ever seen done

OMG the filter totally completes all the shots! I love most of the results
    I would say my favorites are Eve (nailed the brief), Gitte (damn that short arm in the full body though), Nanise (**** not bragging lmao) and Saadia.
    Vote in the new eLouai game: TOP MODEL.
    Here

Voted! Faihansa and Gitte

Hall of FAME
    ○♦○ Who will be the first AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL? CLICK HERE! ○♦○

this is not how my ranking went but.

TOP 3
    GITTE (I mean, the lighting, the natural hair, the soft & serene look, the natural flow of her poses. it looks so effortless that she looked like she was captured by her boyfriend for instagram on a sunny morning. Totally on point!! 100% my vote for FCO AGAIN. competition!’)
    FAIHANSA ( again, like Gitte, very effortless, effervescent, very confident. I love the body positivity in this photo, very Iconic photo especially for the Plus size models in the elouai and the real world, though the sizing is a bit. out of elouai but that’s just me. EVERYTHING IS PERFECT.)
    SAADIA (another photo I’m inlove with, the Face screams youthful, I love how she looks very sweet and super adorable in her shots. she is simple yet on brand, I can’t get over how her face is versatile.)

MID PACK
    PIGMY
    (I mean compared to the others, I’m in the middle but still on the brief. I think my face this week shows versatility since I’ve given every inch of the angle and how I could prove with all of you that her beauty can be commercial and editorial in the same way.)
    NANISE ( I would have loved it even more if it wasn’t for her full shot pose, it looks very editorial and hugh fashion for my liking as to what the brief is trying to ask. But the shading, YES GAWD! that PROFILE! yessss!! that beauty may be too harsh looking but she managed to snatch all ourselves to see her do something different)
    LOUISE( I love the shading, the poses, i just think her face looks weird on her full shot, it looked awkward and lost than soft and calm. I do love how the lighting went for this shot. I just feel there’s something rough on the edges but still this is a great shot of her. very risk taking!)

BOTTOM 3
    EVE
    ( I’ve been in love with her face since the start of this competition but I just think she made it too simple and nothing memorable for this shoot. yes she followed the brief but there’s a difference between staying on the rules and being iconic for your shoot. I just feel like her face is bringing this shoot on top the poses and the overall photo not too much.
    DALYA (Another girl whom I wanted to see more but lately has been struggling to get that limelight each week. I feel like everything is too simple, too WE’VE SEEN THIS ALREADY BEFORE, too Basic. I’ve loved her look so much that it gets overpowered by the overall shot, also, she’s been fading in the competition.)

LOVE THIS WEEK, everyone is up on there A GAMES. it’s anyones turn now
    “COMEBACK IS REAL”
    TOP MODEL || PIGMY

voted

Achievements

This would have been my week

#BB19 Elena | Christmas | Ramses
    #RPDR9 Kameron Michaels | Miz Cracker | Mayhem Miller | Aquaria | Monet X Change

#iServeFace

Voted! These are so good y'all!!!

My thoughts:

DAYLA: Very pretty, but super safe. I think so far she's been resting on the fact that she's a stunning girl, but the poses are generic and the expression is flat.
    EVE: Her close-up is super flat imo. I think the full-body is a bit stronger because I love how awkward and long her limbs look, but overall in the same box as Dayla; she's resting on genetics.
    FAIHANSA: SLAYED SLAYED SLAYED both photos . There is power, energy and conviction in both images. My only criticism is that I've always felt her neck is a bit too thin for her proportions and sometimes it's a little jarring. But otherwise, she was AMAZING this week.
    GITTE: I love the first photo. The pose is so sensual and coy! I love her face in the second photo, but I'm not sure what she's doing with her arms; it's a little wonky.
    LOUIE: The bordering pixels in this are a bit jagged/uneven, and it's very evident in the close-up shot (especially around her arms). As opposed to Faihansa I actually think her neck is TOO thick in comparison to her body proportions. The first shot is solid; I think the cut of the swimsuit around the leg area could have been a bit higher. I think the body in the second photo is great, but she looks very cross-eyed in the face. I would have shifted her pupils to the left to make it look like she's looking at something.
    NANSIE: Similar to Faihansa, I think she did a great job in both shots. I can't really fault her at all. Maybe extending one leg in the second shot would've made the pose more powerful? Idk, she did a great job!
    PIGMY: Her first shot is her best photo in the competition yet. That face is so beautiful and the pose is perfect! The second is almost there, except for the head. I think she should've just used a normal, straight-on head instead of trying to do that face angle cause it looks weird. Also tilting the head to the side makes her eyes look a little lifeless.
    SAADIA: I think these are good, not great. I really like the body in the first photo, just maybe more energy and intensity in the face. I think the second shot just needs more energy; it's too chill. Maybe extending that leg even more or throwing back her head would've given the photo a bit more "umph"
    Last edited by kebin65; Yesterday at 01:55 PM.

A rebel with a halo gui1004paulo's Avatar
    Wow, Gitte. I'm surprised, I never thought she could be sexy. (no shade) She really proved me wrong here. I think she can be versatile and do anything now. She looks AMAZING!

Saadia is just... Ugh. VS all the way. She's the definition of "sexy".
    Faihansa is just on another level.
    Nanise's and Pigmy's first shots are

Prada gate no more
    *September 21st 2017*
    the day rtv will never forget.

I love bombing shoots.

Guys I'm loving these thorough comments about each girl's performance - as the game relies solely on the public vote it's great for the competitors to get an idea about what their fans think about their performances! Keep it coming

If I've noticed one thing from the voting, ya'll have some varied opinions

Achievements

dalya: without doing much she still looks gorge, the dark skin with the white lingerie is so pretty, but i agree with the others that she could bring something more, it's a bit boring
    eve: she looks so pure and soft!! definitely love the full body shot the most, that's where she's the most intriguing!
    fai: slaying me as always, and tbh i really like her with long hair haha. the first shot is stunning but a bit posy, she looks very hot, beautiful skin. love the pose for the second one but wish the face was stronger/that she looked into the camera.
    gitte: i had to rush the full body shot.. im proud of the thighs up one, i think it's relaxed and not posy but works. i didnt realise that one of the arms was 'too short' as bgb pointed out (i think the angle of the arm in the reference shot was a bit weird too, supposed to be leaning the arm back) but i definitely see now that it'd look better had it been longer. i think the arms where supposed to be relaxed, but i see how it can look wonky, will keep this in mind!
    louie: love the idea of her first shot and the critiques i had has been said by kebin. its very caught in the moment! she went for the same kind of pose as gitte in the full body haha. love the legs, the facial angle would be great if the eyes was looking in the camera as kebin said
    nanise: love love love the first shot, tbh i think it's perfect and honestly i think the hairstyle looks reeeally good here! for the second shot im honestly not super crazy about the pose, i don't really get it and im not sure if it fits the brief.. but i think it's just me. the editing is flawless pixel perfect and the profile is executed suuper well
    pigmy: the first shot slays me, she looks super gorge and the energy is there, it's so calm and lovely to look at! the second shot i also think i would've gone for a different head angle - not saying that the angle isnt beautifully made! the body is there tho, she did really well!
    saadia: she's a total vs angel here, oozing sexiness and this proves that the red hair was a great idea, i especially like it in the second shot! would've loved the second shot even more without the tights and high heels, but she's really working it !!
    EWFA10:Perchuhi.Cong Mae.Idina
    Dakota.Laurentine.Toft.Cynddelw

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617