Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Live Feed Discussion 7/5 - 7/12

When will people learn that these massive number alliances so early is a recipe for disaster??? Foutte really imploded in a matter of days, I'm so disappointed. Kaitlyn definitely destroyed her game this week, I was rooting for her till she said the n word. I feel like BDing Swaggy is so unnecessary, Winston and Scottie were perfect noms idc about either of them but Winston can definitely leave. What a messy week.

​I'm living my life, hope you feel alright

Achievements

OMG Kaitlyn kind of wants to keep Swaggy now but the votes aren't even there for a tie

She's talking to Haleigh about possibly trying to swing Sam AND JC.

who the **** is brett

Achievements

Kaitlyn changed her mind again

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Vashhee View Post
    Kaitlyn's boyfriend's sister has tweeted the following:

I’m (redacted)’s sister and Kaitlyn’s former friend. Stop tweeting at him. We are all aware of her psycho and out of character antics. Trust me, he can and WILL do much better than her and doesn’t need anyone’s pity. If you want to support him, follow and share his music

Kaitlyn and her (now ex) boyfriend are done.
    Lmfao I saw this coming a MILE AWAY HONEY !

#BB19 Elena | Christmas | Ramses
    #RPDR9 Kameron Michaels | Miz Cracker | Mayhem Miller | Aquaria | Monet X Change

#iServeFace

Achievements

Kaitlyn clearly didn't meditate the day she made her nominations because she's experiencing all this remorse.

Ugh at Bayleigh not getting the Power App. Let's make sure she gets it this week please, guys.

Aaryn Gries really ruined this season huh

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by jorge View Post
    Aaryn Gries really ruined this season huh
    And it's so early.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Remco View Post

who would even vote for Bayleigh if you can vote for ROCKSTAR
    i voted for bayleigh. #blackgirlmagic

apparently rockstar was close to getting the crap app this past week. let's make sure that angela actually gets the **** this upcoming week, please guys.

Achievements

Rockstar, Bay and Fessy are the targets to pick off the upcoming weeks. If this follows through, they might as well cancel the season. I was initially living for Kait's antics, but now it has become unbearable. She's enabling the other side and allowing herself to be manipulated. So much for a life coach, huh? I'm putting her on off time on my stan list for the mean time because I believe I'll appreciate it her more as the crazy, emotional villain when the season ends.

Coming

Achievements

I just really can't believe that Level 6 is taking over. It's stereotypical bull. If this continues, this will be one of the most trash seasons. And I mean, really. Tyler basically has 2 months of safety. Come on now. I really hope someone like Scottie or one of Bay, Haleigh, Rockstar, or Faysal wins. That's the only redemption I can handle right now.

Achievements

I'm picking Scottie for every vote this week since he's ahead of Rockstar and Bayleigh on Jokers. If we have any hope, I think it's on him? And JC getting it might not be the end of the world because if he finds out about the Level 6 alliance, I think he'll jump to the other side because he's already close with Fessy and getting closer to Rockstar.

---

It was an eventful night tonight...

Kaitlyn has been getting snappy with Bayleigh and Haleigh. She's over everything and making enemies right and left.
    The bros no longer trust Scottie because they found out that he tells the other side everything they tell him. They'll likely nom him next to Rockstar next week.
    Kaitlyn has already reserved a spot in Tyler's bed for when her HOH is over. She is still unaware that Joe pulled his release from CBS.
    Sam was on board for awhile about keeping Swaggy but has since changed her mind and wants to keep Winston for sure.
    Looks like Haleigh may have decided to vote Swaggy out so she doesn't become a target. She also doesn't want to wear a Swaggy C shirt like he thinks his "five" are wearing for the live show.

Achievements

rip bb20
    feigning disinterest in something while actually desiring it.

Achievements

Swaggy is asking production for Plan B

---

The HOH comp for tomorrow is a booth setup for questions. They accidentally raised the back door earlier and the houseguests saw outside. That sucks if it's the memory one like they had last season cause Swaggy has a photographic memory so he'd probably have won that one.

why didn't we get yelling chicken george last season where he could've had done it all day and night long and it would've always crossed someone deserving.

Achievements

I just had to share this NSFW video of Swaggy and Bayleigh because lol @ him wearing a hat

https://twitter.com/DawgsBigBrother/...27244379918336

Prayer circle for a Rockstar/Bayleigh HOH win tonight and for Bayleigh to win the power app!

Achievements

@realvegas4sure

Tonight's HOH will be a booth style comp. (Meaning not a pure luck comp).

#BB20

Bayleigh • Brett • Haleigh • Kaitlyn • Kaycee • Rockstar • Scottie • Swaggy C •

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast