Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Hell or High Water 3

Achievements

My ideas for a different take on this game were the following:

[1] Since this game started as a version of the Resistance, to invoke the Resistance rules of only allowing discussion to take place in the thread. That could be combined with not giving anyone their full faction list, so everyone would have to figure out what to do and it could be mayhem.

[2] I really want to do like, a Hell or High Water challenge edition where everyone receives two roles, so there's just a massive web of overlapping factions that would be much more difficult to sort out.

[3] In a season with the Architect, remove the Repentant/Fallen and replace it with Normal Angel/Demon... or possibly a third lover pair. That would mean that of the three Lover pairs, each player wouldn't know the primary faction of their partner.

omfg my first ever win!!! <3

Thanks to all the mortals for slaying the game together (including Amber, RIP </3) and of course the host Est for the game !! your games are the most creative ones and even though it got really predictable i really enjoyed playing it! Would love to play a season 4 with all the changes~

Achievements

THANKS TO ALY AND AMBER FOR CONSISTENTLY REACHING OUT TO ME IN THIS GAME OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE NEVER MADE IT BC Im A LAZY ASS THAT DID NOTHING THIS GAME except listen to Aly and Ambers directions and send in lists so thanks ladies <3

#PowerToTheVagina

also thanks to est, even though the game got predictable I enjoyed it <333 keep doing you sis

Achievements

During Round 4, due to the collusion between factions (including some of the mortals deciding to manipulate the hex to target her), Ramona was doomed no matter who won at the Altar. Ironically, players in her own faction who helped take her out benefited from her work in building the monument to get the win without her.
    you are honestly such a bitch Aly. I hope your happy with your win. Thanks for ****ing me over after I handed you guys the win on a silver platter.

Congrats everybody! Really excited about this win and I am grateful to have had such a reliable group of people to work with. Huge thanks to Aly and Amber (RIP ) in particular, both of you were integral to making this happen. Sorry to all of the people I had to turn on when I became a mortal. I still love you guys And of course thank you Est for the experience! It was a pleasure as always.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    The fact that Andrei was in the demon chat is still killing me
    The only reason that even happened is because I was misted by Andrei telling me that him and Iron switched roles, and that's the reason why he was the Fallen Angel, making him a Demon. So I believed him because of course, that's my friend and we had been talking rounds prior, and it came back to bite us in the ass clearly. Blah.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Muffin View Post
    Sorry to all of the people I had to turn on when I became a mortal. I still love you guys
    F U C K .. Y O U !!! jk we stan and congrats

Bayleigh Brett Haleigh Kaitlyn Kaycee Rockstar Scottie Swaggy C

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
    you are honestly such a bitch Aly. I hope your happy with your win. Thanks for ****ing me over after I handed you guys the win on a silver platter.
    Thank you and **** you. You've been kinda insufferable lately and it's been a pleasure to stab you in the back <3

Quote Originally Posted by Vashhee View Post
    F U C K .. Y O U !!! jk we stan and congrats
    Bitch you wanna fight? Thank you!

Achievements

iron i hope you choke on cake, grats mortals<3

For what it's worth, I thought that the game itself didn't really have any issues, it was just who happened to pull what roles that resulted in everything getting spilled so quickly and the game becoming lopsided

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by VanityEgo View Post
    Thank you and **** you. You've been kinda insufferable lately and it's been a pleasure to stab you in the back <3
    Lmao what the ****.
    what have I done to you? I don’t even know how to respond cause I honestly don’t know you had a problem with me. Is that how you work now? That’s pretty ****ing fake and pathetic. Didn’t suspect you to be someone who would have an issue and silently hold onto anger until you can backstab them in an rtvg game........... I’m really glad you guys are so happy to have used me to do all the hard work and then boot me. You might not have a conscience but I hope your sweet angel aly is doing okay through this difficult time.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789