Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Hell or High Water 3

Achievements

Elanna: Well, fuck the Demons and Angels drag, right? We all see where this is going.

Achievements

The deadline has passed! The five players who have placed lowest on the overall Kill List will be sent to the Altar. Those players are:

Spoiler:  
    Allen • Iron Muffin
    Hector • Vashhee
    Mazie • Aly
    Preston • Remco
    Vicky • VanityEgo

We will now see if the Demonologist has chosen to reveal a Kill List:

Spoiler:  
    The Demonologist has chosen not to reveal a list.

Finally, we will check on the current status of the Monument:

Spoiler:  

The Architect has completed the Monument.

These five players will now visit the Altar. Based on your roles, you may have options for which color candle you may place there:

Silver Red Blue
    Demon Repentant
    Angel Fallen
    Mortal Demonologist
    Angel Lover
    Angel Magi
    Angel Normal
    Demon Lover
    Demon Magi
    Demon Normal
    Mortal Nihilist
    Angel Heartbroken
    Demon Heartbroken
    Mortal Architect
    Mortal Hero
    Mortal Lover
    Mortal Magi

I will reveal which candles were placed, but not by whom. If the number of Red and Blue candles are equal, the Mortals will prevail. If the number of Red candles exceeds the number of Blue candles, the Demons prevail. Finally, if the number of Blue candles exceeds the number of Red candles, the Angels will prevail. Since the Monument is in effect, Mortals will prevail in 4-1-0 scenarios.

Note that you will still receive this as a PM even if you only have one option. Please reply even if you only have one option. The reason for this is that players may be checking to see who has been online to submit an Altar choice, so if I were to post results once I received the only Altar choices that matter, it could potentially reveal someone's role. Asking for your response to the PM is a mechanism to ensure that you were online to submit a choice.

You have 24 Hours to make your choices. Good luck!

Achievements

The five selected players have successfully placed a candle of their choice (or their only choice) at the Altar. Let's see the outcome:

Spoiler:  

Red:0
    Blue: 0
    Silver: 5

The Mortals have prevailed!

We will now proceed to Absolution.

It's now time to see which player will be the eighth to die. I will consult with the Magi's collective lists to determine the two Hexed players, and the winning faction's collective kill lists to determine the kill target.

Spoiler:  
    The Mortals attempt a hit on their target.
      Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  

Elanna has been killed!

Elanna's hair suddenly shifts from blue to blonde before a flash of fire sends her straight to J.C.—but is that Jesus Christ or Julie Chen? As it turns out—neither. Elanna was actually Janelle.

OOC: The writing has been on the wall for a while... Still, I'm really sorry to see you go Gary since you were a fun character this season and I really enjoyed your roleplay keeping this thread alive! Thanks so much for playing. I hope you had fun while it lasted!

Remaining Primary Factions:

Demons: 2
    Angels: 2
    Mortals: 6

Achievements

Allen • Iron Muffin
    Clyde • Runic
    Hector • Vashhee
    Irving • Filler
    Mateo • LaQuawnda
    Mazie • Aly
    Preston • Remco
    Shay • Million
    Taylor • chazevanson
    Vicky • VanityEgo

We will now commence Round #9 with the Kill List. You now have 24 hours to rank all living players, including yourselves, from (1) the player you most want to kill to (10) the player you least want to kill. Additionally, the Demonologist should decide in their PM whether or not to reveal a player's kill list. Here are some reminders of how these Kill Lists are used. Let me know if you have any questions!

• Kill List: Every player will submit a ranking of all players including themselves, from the player they most want to kill to least want to kill. You must include yourself because, as you may realize from reading the rules, you will want to have control over your own position as well.
    • Inactivity: If you fail to submit a Kill List within 24 hours, your previous list will be repeated. If you failed to submit a list all game, your initial character ranking will be used as a Kill List . Since your character is probably at the top of that list, it would be pretty embarrassing. Especially if you’re the Hero.
    • Architect: The Monument has been completed.
    • Demonologist: During this period, the Demonologist must decide whether or not to reveal a Kill List.
    • Altar: The bottom five players overall (that is, the five players people least want to kill) will be selected to go to the Altar. Based on the Altar results, the top ranked player on either the Angel, Demon, or Mortal collective lists will be killed.
    • Magi: The players ranked highest and lowest overall on the Magi lists will become Hexed players. An attempt to kill a Hexed player will fail.
    • Hero: The Hero's list is tripled in value. The Hero's Kill List is used to break ties if s/he is still alive.
    • Fallen Angel/Repentant Demon: The Fallen Angel's list counts as a Demon list. The Repentant Demon's list counts as an Angel list.

Good luck!

Achievements

Me @ this week.

Thanks for the game.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567