Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Thread: RPDR AS 4 Rumors and Spoilers Thread

Monet and Manila are now the heavily rumoured top 2 for the next episode as a picture of them was seen in a rod Ives of them wearing different outfits with the same makeup they wore for the Angels runway (potentially getting changed for their lip sync’! Totally here for Manila winning 3 challenges in a row and being the controversial elimination of the series ( unless she really flops the next couple of weeks). Would’ve been nice to see Naomi get a win though as I think she’s been criminally underrated the last few weeks

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Monet, Manila, and Monique do well in the roast challenge, while Trinity, Naomi, and Valentina all pretty equally bomb.

Monet and Manila are the winners, and RuPaul says all 4 other girls are in the bottom and up for elimination.
    Lip sync song is Aretha Franklin "Jump to it". They both do really well, lots of intricate lip/mouth movements during the lip sync which are really funny and they're both playing off each other and having fun with the song. Ru says they are both winners and they split the $10,000. Ru announces that all star rules are suspended until further notice and no one is going home.

They get back to the work room and find a lipstick note on the mirror from Ru telling them to get ready to lip sync for their life, life, life, life. They turn around and the 4 eliminated girls are then standing behind them.

gagged.

Ugh why can’t the lip sync episode be this week..Can’t wait to see Latrice remind everyone why she’s an all-star & definitely can’t wait to see Jush do her thing even if she loses. I always hear queens say that she can really turn out a lip sync & I feel like she’s so much better than her S7 elimination.

I don‘t see the point in that twist other than artificially prolonging the season. A bit disappointed since I believe there‘s better ways to do it but excited to see how it turns out.

Also I wonder if Naomi get‘s backlash for supposedly sending Manila home. If the spoilers are true Manila is the one to beat and I think this will be an All Star first if it really is true.
    RPDR AS 4: Monique Heart | Naomi Smalls | Trinity The Tuck

Quote Originally Posted by Lambda View Post
    I don‘t see the point in that twist other than artificially prolonging the season. A bit disappointed since I believe there‘s better ways to do it but excited to see how it turns out.

Also I wonder if Naomi get‘s backlash for supposedly sending Manila home. If the spoilers are true Manila is the one to beat and I think this will be an All Star first if it really is true.
    Tbh I think it’s great. With AS rules you don’t really get to see all the queens lip sync especially when a lot of them are mostly talented in that area. Imagine if this twist was used in AS2 or AS3. We would actually get a chance to see queens like Morgan, Chi Chi & even Coco lip sync instead of just failing at challenges then going home.

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

LEGENDARY season!

It is easily in my top-3 fave seasons of all-time just behind AS2 and S6.

I'm curious how the fans will react to Naomi eliminating Manila? I hope she doesn't get a huge amount of hate.
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

I'm just sad that we dont get a track record similar to these two this season

The two most iconic track records in RPDR history~

REHTHEA RANKS ANTM's TOP 3 [#22 POSTED]

RPDR AS4: Villaintina | Trinity | Monique | Gia

Achievements

Can someone please explain to me how the twist works?

Why is Naomi eliminating Manila?

Whose track record is this?
    bd72e80bd9a32a610c9a6b1a7a47b896.png
    TRINITY . VALENTINA . NAOMI . JASMINE
    AS4
    __

First one is Bendela
    Second is Roxxy

NTM 2018 Chamia

All Stars 4 Gia Gunn | Manila Luzon | Latrice Royale

Quote Originally Posted by juicyjuicy View Post
    I wonder if Manila chose Naomi's lipstick to go this episode hence Naomi eliminating her afterwards? Then again her alliance is out to get her either way.

NTM 2018 Chamia

All Stars 4 Gia Gunn | Manila Luzon | Latrice Royale

Quote Originally Posted by juicyjuicy View Post
    Can someone please explain to me how the twist works?

Whose track record is this?
    bd72e80bd9a32a610c9a6b1a7a47b896.png
    Valentina is going next. Then, it's Manila.

RTVG Apprentice
    I really don't want any of the eliminated queens to come back. They all kind of suck compared to the remaining 6. Latrice isn't even good enough to come back in my opinion.

im just excited to see ms. Jasmine next week !im rly digging her ruvenge outfit her suppose to be roast outfit. Plus have y'll seen the next weeks preview? "expect the unexpectable" yas Jasmine plus her editing at the last part of it im living!

They all wear black except Farrah
    LEILA GOLDKUHL

Since we've had so many spoilers since they wrapped filming last year it's hard to know what will happen. These are both possibilities:

Latrice vs. Monique - Latrice wins and returns to the competition, but refuses to send Monique home.
    Farrah vs. Valentina - Farrah wins and returns to the competition, and sends Valentina home.

Achievements

It's the Latrice vs Monique
    NO SANA NO LIFE

Mannequin 2 : (coming soon)
    GO THE THREAD BISHES There is a MO preview!!!!

My guess is Farrah & Latrice will have to lip sync to determine which queen returns and that’s when Latrice will send Valentina home. Her and Monique will be bottom 2 since they lost their lip syncs while Trinity & Naomi will be safe because they each win their lip syncs. That just seems like the most logical outcome to me.

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast