Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: RPDR AS 4 Rumors and Spoilers Thread

Idk. Trixie definitely got a lot of hate, but it seems like Monét is getting it so much worse. The season hasn’t even ended yet and people are already saying things like she’s untalented and isn’t an all-star as if people weren’t just loving her during her season. There aren’t even that many people arguing those comments about her. Trixie didn’t even get hate like that until she actually won and even then it wasn’t that bad. What makes it even funnier is that Monét already has Top 2 under her belt and at this point last season Trixie didn’t even get Top 2 yet.

Monet has the weakest stats out the contestants left, and quite honestly didn't deserve to be in the top 2 in week 2. (IMO)

I can't at people pretending the Monet hate is unjustified.

She is mediocre period.

KNTM ROYALTY

[SPOILER]

As of next week, stats will be like this :

Trinity - 2 wins, 1 B2, 2 Safe
    Monét - 2 wins (or 1 win 1 high), 1 B2, 1 safe, 1 low
    Valentina - 1 win, 2 safe, 2 B2

I wouldn't say that Monét is the worse lbr, she has a slightly worse track record than Trinity and a better track record than Valentina. Let's say she wins 1 or 2 challenges after episode 5 she'll have a decent winning track record. People are acting like the season is already over.

Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by Boby-LM View Post
    [SPOILER]

As of next week, stats will be like this :

Trinity - 2 wins, 1 B2, 2 Safe
    Monét - 2 wins (or 1 win 1 high), 1 B2, 1 safe, 1 low
    Valentina - 1 win, 2 safe, 2 B2

I wouldn't say that Monét is the worse lbr, she has a slightly worse track record than Trinity and a better track record than Valentina. Let's say she wins 1 or 2 challenges after episode 5 she'll have a decent winning track record. People are acting like the season is already over.
    Thank you. According to spoilers Monét is suppose to kill it (or at least do pretty well) the second half of the season while Trinity begins to lose momentum (which she already has). Now if the spoilers turn out to be true I can almost guarantee Monét is still going to get all the hate while nobody says anything about Trinity doing poorly. As for Valentina, if she goes home with a track record like that I can also guarantee there will be a s*** ton of people still saying that she was robbed.

^
    Facts.

Spoiler:  

I'm willing to wait and see how Monet does in the second half, but I still am just not a fan. I wasn't a fan in season 10 either.
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

I wonder when will people realize that Trixie isn't white lmao
    Don't do this.

-----

If Monet does well in the second half of the competition I still think Trinity deserves more credit because she was able to stand out from the start among a group of super talented girls. When there are 5-6 girls left and you do well it's like meh... it's not like the judges had many options to choose from (as I'm typing this I immediately went back to that dumb soup can challenge they had last time, when Trixie was in the top 2 for the first time).

Honestly if a S10/POC queen should win it should be Monique. She's been standing out since episode 1 and I think it's stupid how she didn't reach the final 2 despite being a standout since the beginning of the competition.

REHTHEA RANKS ANTM's TOP 3 [#21 POSTED]

RPDR AS4: Villaintina | Trinity | Monique | Gia

Quote Originally Posted by vanuatu86 View Post

If Monet does well in the second half of the competition I still think Trinity deserves more credit because she was able to stand out from the start among a group of super talented girls. When there are 5-6 girls left and you do well it's like meh... it's not like the judges had many options to choose from (as I'm typing this I immediately went back to that dumb soup can challenge they had last time, when Trixie was in the top 2 for the first time).
    Thank you for proving my point. So you mean to tell me that if Monét wins the next 2-3 challenges and Trinity lands in the bottom Trinity still deserves more credit?? That’s just plain dumb. Yes Trinity has been killing the runway, and has 1 win & 1 top 2 under her belt, but lbr the two challenges she’s done well in were the two that ALL OF THE QUEENS prepared for. Everyone knows there’s going to be a talent show & snatch game. Let’s not act like those challenges were just thrown at them last minute & she excelled. Trinity is great, but hasn’t done anywhere near enough to justify her doing poorly or mediocre for the rest of the season (if she does).

Also, how would it be “meh” to stand out with only 5-6 queens left? The challenges get harder, you’re left with the best of the best and there’s little to no room for judges to look over mistakes. If anything, standing out at that point is more impressive because it should be harder due not having as many queens doing poorly in the challenge.

People need to stop acting like Trinity has BenDeLaCreme track record & accept the fact that other queens can be just as good as Trinity if not better sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by vanuatu86 View Post
    Don't do this.
    Gurl just because she doesn't look native american doesn't mean she's not. Would you call Violet, Adore, Bianca... white too ?

Spoiler:  

Gurl just because she doesn't look native american doesn't mean she's not. Would you call Violet, Adore, Bianca... white too ?
    Either you have to be trolling or you really don't get it.

Put it this way, if a cop stopped Trixie, she would be identified as a white male. She looks white and gets treated accordingly.
    Not to mention her whole shtick is being a blonde barbie.
    Trixie herself has commented on this a few times. For example..

"But, aren’t you also Native American?
    Yeah, I am half-Native American – but, I read this comment that I am “white presenting”, and now I think that is kind of funny to say.
    I mean, let’s be honest, I don’t look Native American. I mean, my facial features are Native American, but my skin is paper white.
    I grew up off the reservation, so I don’t have a lot of ownership of that part of my ethnicity."

Also Violet, Adore, Bianca have nothing to do with the list of All Star winners.

LOL I think it’s now tradition to bring up the whole “Trixie technically isn’t white” topic every few months

Quote Originally Posted by Scar View Post
    Either you have to be trolling or you really don't get it.

Put it this way, if a cop stopped Trixie, she would be identified as a white male. She looks white and gets treated accordingly.
    Not to mention her whole shtick is being a blonde barbie.
    Trixie herself has commented on this a few times. For example..

"But, aren’t you also Native American?
    Yeah, I am half-Native American – but, I read this comment that I am “white presenting”, and now I think that is kind of funny to say.
    I mean, let’s be honest, I don’t look Native American. I mean, my facial features are Native American, but my skin is paper white.
    I grew up off the reservation, so I don’t have a lot of ownership of that part of my ethnicity."

Also Violet, Adore, Bianca have nothing to do with the list of All Star winners.
    No gurl I get it, i'm not saying her situation is anywhere similar to a black or even just a non white looking queen. All i'm saying is that she's not white. There's nothing more behind my comment than just stating the fact that she's not white (the only reason I even mentioned if was because the comment before mine called her "another white blond winner"). Y'all reading too much into it.

And I mentioned Violet, Adore and Bianca because they are also queen who get called white a lot of time when they aren't.

Spoiler:  

No gurl I get it, i'm not saying her situation is anywhere similar to a black or even just a non white looking queen. All i'm saying is that she's not white. There's nothing more behind my comment than just stating the fact that she's not white (the only reason I even mentioned if was because the comment before mine called her "another white blond winner"). Y'all reading too much into it.

And I mentioned Violet, Adore and Bianca because they are also queen who get called white a lot of time when they aren't.
    But you are the one reading too much into it cause literally everytime this discussion happens I've only ever seen you be the one to point out that "Trixie technically isn't white" and I'm confused why you feel they need to consistently bring it up?

And she is another white blonde winner. That's literally her look.

And I've never seen anyone refer to Adore and Bianca as white. They are obviously latino.

Quote Originally Posted by Wholahay1234 View Post
    Thank you for proving my point. So you mean to tell me that if Monét wins the next 2-3 challenges and Trinity lands in the bottom Trinity still deserves more credit?? That’s just plain dumb. Yes Trinity has been killing the runway, and has 1 win & 1 top 2 under her belt, but lbr the two challenges she’s done well in were the two that ALL OF THE QUEENS prepared for. Everyone knows there’s going to be a talent show & snatch game. Let’s not act like those challenges were just thrown at them last minute & she excelled. Trinity is great, but hasn’t done anywhere near enough to justify her doing poorly or mediocre for the rest of the season (if she does).

Also, how would it be “meh” to stand out with only 5-6 queens left? The challenges get harder, you’re left with the best of the best and there’s little to no room for judges to look over mistakes. If anything, standing out at that point is more impressive because it should be harder due not having as many queens doing poorly in the challenge.

People need to stop acting like Trinity has BenDeLaCreme track record & accept the fact that other queens can be just as good as Trinity if not better sometimes.
    this IS the tea

AS4: Jasmine ♥ Latrice ♥ Manila ♥ Monet ♥ Monique ♥ Naomi ♥ Valentina

So excited to see the Reunion episode now that Trinity and Farrah have teased that it would be the craziest one ever.

as an asian the thought of trixie being "native american" blows my mind lol and its the first ive heard of it..

She said it herself that she does not really identify with her Native-American side, that means she identifies with her with side. Violet, Adore and Bianca all mention their cultural heritage but Trixie doesn't.

Just flip it around for a moment. If she would call herself Native-American and celebrated that culture, and people would say "Uh, she's white though...", you'd be pretty upset that people would try to force that label on her. It wouldn't be right for someone to constantly try to decide what ethnicity she is when she doesn't feel like she has any connection to it other than facial features. If she says she's white, then she's white. If she said she was mixed, she'd be mixed. If she said she was Native-American, she'd be Native-American. She made her choice, you have to respect it.

Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast