Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: RPDR AS 4 Rumors and Spoilers Thread

I checked the general reddit and damn they're all hating on the talent show. "Lipsyncing should not be a talent blah blah" bitch at least they're doing something than taking their clothes off in a sensual way. No shade to those who did burlesque but all of them are meh in my book, Roxxxy did it the best by default since she's the first one but Dela and Farrah were just okay (the latter was an okay for me before the accident).

I was entertained and it was a great talent show, better than AS3 by far imo. We did get "Touch the Fashion v2" with Naomi (but without the lulzy factor of Milk's delusion) but overall it was more entertaining than AS3's collective talents.

GrNTM 3: Evelina| Evi | Noune | Xanthi | Mikaela | Irini S.
    RPDR AS4: Villaintina | Gia | Trinity | Monique
    UkNTM 5: Dima S | Julia | Katya

I really loved this talent show too. I just didn’t understand the top 3 at all. Like Naomi, really?! The wig reveal was the only thing saving her from my personal bottom 3 actually.

Latrice and Gia should’ve really been up there as top 2, they had the most impressive pieces. It’s total BS that thet were just safe

True, the top 3 caught me so off guard like objectively speaking, I expected it to be Gia, Latrice, and either Monique or Manila.

Naomi on top for that is a crime itself, and I'm cringing over the fact that they might overrate her ass every single week

GrNTM 3: Evelina| Evi | Noune | Xanthi | Mikaela | Irini S.
    RPDR AS4: Villaintina | Gia | Trinity | Monique
    UkNTM 5: Dima S | Julia | Katya

Im in CHOCKED that Monique didn't won that lip sync.. That was obvious no?

Top 3 should have been Latrice, Gia, and Monique, with a Latrice/Monique top 2 (and a Latrice win, imo). I thought Trinity's was good, but I agree with Carson (never thought I'd find myself saying that) that there should have been more of a "gag" to her reveal somehow. Don't understand Naomi's top 3 placement in the least; yes, the wig reveal was funny and unexpected, but the "song" was terrible and the posing/voguing was totally whatever for me.

I'll admit I was more entertained by Monique's lipsync, but really, girl? The very first week and you're gonna have that wig fall off your head? By this point, Ru's stance is pretty clear: unless you have another wig or some kind of original, effective stunt underneath, that wig better stay on---this ain't wig wars. Sure, the fact that it got stuck in the ceiling was a gag in and of itself, but Ru made it fairly obvious that she lost because she hadn't learned from her past mistakes. Had she kept her wig on, I honestly believe she would have won---hopefully she'll learn her lesson this time, because I'm still here for her slaying.
    Last edited by basicusername; 12-15-2018 at 05:33 AM.

She take off her wig on purpose, there was glitter in it. I think that that was a revemp to her past lipsync on season 10, like she did it again but on purpose and well executed. She also take her wig off in a lot of her shows, that's her thing

um... manilla, latrice and gia all deserved to be in the top

monique, trinity and naomi were wack
    rigga moris girl

Quote Originally Posted by HaleyReinhart View Post
    um... manilla, latrice and gia all deserved to be in the top

monique, trinity and naomi were wack
    rigga moris girl
    Trinity was HIGHLY entertaining. Her, Gia and Latrice should have been top .

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829