Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: RPDR AS 4 Rumors and Spoilers Thread

Those lipsnc songs look legit

Some of these songs have potential for a great LSFYL. Ain’t Nobody, Ring My Bell & Rhythm Nation are good choices especially if the right queens end up doing them (Monique & Trinity doing Ring My Bell would be EVERYTHING). Also Call Me Mother deserves better than what S10 did...

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Trinity confirmed big TWIST this season.

I have 2 guesses

1. Bttm 2 queens lip sync & the top 2 pick which one to eliminate. If Valentina does well in a lip sync but still gets chosen to go home that could be when Ru saves her.

2. Top 2 still lip sync, but the other queens pick who wins instead of Ru. It’s really a long shot, but I think it would make some good drama for the season.

Achievements

We have been talking back and forth with a journalist, and they have a source that works with production on RPDR. We've verified the user and source (to the best of our abilities) and find it credible enough to post on by itself (something we haven't done in awhile), but it will be added to the T-Checker as well.

The Tea:

• Jasmine Masters is eliminated first.
    • Farrah Moan second.
    • Gia Gunn after that.
    • Latrice Royale is eliminated in episode 4.
    • Then there's a comeback episode where the eliminated queens lip sync against current queens (a full episode of lip syncs). Farrah, Gia, Jasmine are re-eliminated and Latrice and Monique are saved (Latrice returns).
    • Valentina gets eliminated ep 6
    • Manila is eliminated during the makeover challenge
    • Naomi Smalls is top 4
    • Monique Heart gets cut at 3rd
    • The Top Two are Trinity The Tuck and Monét X Change

Only other note is that Manila is quite the prickly personality this season, not sure if audiences will live for the cuntiness or turn on it.
    We know not all the episode numbers are there but we have verified the user, and we think it's very unlikely that this is being made up for attention. If you have verifiable tea/receipts that contradicts this, message the mods and we can look into it. We know this is not all new tea, but enjoy!

T.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    T.
    So Valentina does not get to be the villain this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Maddie View Post
    Didn't Monet spilled her elim? How is she in the top 2 when she said it herself that somebody picked her lipstick? That's not on season 10 as well cause there's ni such event lol.

So many spoilers that is not adding up

Monet is very invested in reddit maybe she made it up to stir OR

Naomi chose her lipstick because she was competition but did not win the lipsync.

Another option would be that Monet reacted the way she did in that video because it hadnt been announced yet that she was on Allstars and refered to her elimination on S10 to 'Kameron picking her lipstick'.

'Being young is being fun' - Tyra Sanchez

BonBon. Crystal Mess. Jpeg Papi. Kim Chi. Linux. Merrie Cherry.

Hmmm... I really liked Monet, but she just doesn’t seem like a Drag Race Winner to me. I don’t feel she had that extra something. I would expect her to impress however as she is very talented. No doubt about that.

Monet has the IT factor to me. She excels in every aspect the show asks for except for her taste level. When her look is on, it’s amazing but when it’s off it’s horrible. I hope going through season 10 she learned that was her weakness and has improved it.
    NTM 2018: Aishwarya • Beauty • Cecilia • Chamia • Noune • Oliwia
    RPDRAS4: Latrice • Manila • Monet • Monique • Trinity • Valentina

Achievements

Like monet but i feel like if she in the final 2 the way I feel when Dancng divaof texas (forgat ha name ) when she made it in als3

Tho im excited for miss trinity the tuck being a finalist wish val/manila is the oher one tho
    NO SANA NO LIFE

EWFA 11: (coming soon)
    Mannequin 2 : (coming soon) GO THE THREAD BISHES 1st Shoot is up!!!!

So Latrice is the comeback queen and lasts TWO more episodes before getting eliminated again??

Werk.

Achievements

I suggest you all watching BuildSeries Interview with the girls.

They weren’t holding **** back, Gia and Farah read Ru to filth.

Naomi gave an iconic line about formula to succeed in AS-season: BLONDE and WHITE.

/dead.

The only quite and positive girls were Val, Trinity, Manila and Monet.

Quote Originally Posted by feeldachange View Post
    Monet has the IT factor to me. She excels in every aspect the show asks for except for her taste level. When her look is on, it’s amazing but when it’s off it’s horrible. I hope going through season 10 she learned that was her weakness and has improved it.
    I just feel that when Chad and Alaska won they had already been fit/ready for the crown in their original season. RuPaul just chose another worthy winner. However well she did, Monet didn’t seem like someone who was ready to be crowned in season 10 so I feel that this would be too soon for her to suddenly be considered. Trixie at least had time to prove herself post-show. However I guess this is just my opinion.

Achievements

Trinity wins.

So I just picked up on the tiniest something from the BuildSeries press day interview. When asked who she thought was her biggest competition was Monét says "To be very honest, I did think that Naomi was my biggest competition".

Just the way she emphasised that sentence makes me believe that Naomi wins AS4. Monét hasn't been very good at keeping things under wraps in the past so I kinda think her saying that suggests that she thought Naomi was her biggest competition, but didn't want people to think she said that just because Naomi won.

Achievements

Nah, I feel like Naomi really was eliminated at top-4, hence her being salty and firstly there.

She is also very salty on Insta.

Based on all these rumors and the interview, I think Naomi does well in the competition, but then at top 4 Trinity wins the challenge and eliminates her.
    That would explain why Monét thinks she was a threat, but also why Naomi seems salty.
    But then again, they might be just joking and stir the pot to confuse all these Reddit hoes.

Naomi has always had that sense of humor so I wouldn't really take anything she says as a sign of bitterness. She likes to be a sarcastic smartass, but since she is usually so quiet and calm it doesn't always come across as a joke.

I think the only safe thing to say right now is that Jasmine, Farrah and Gia go home early. Farrah basically confirmed her elimination in the latest VH1 video. They ask the queen what kind of merch they would be if they could choose and Farrah said "A car freshener because they don't last very long but at least they get to see the world".

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast