Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: RPDR AS 4 Rumors and Spoilers Thread

It's like the RPDR took a tip from AsNTM and eliminated all the stars and left mediocre contestants for the finale.

Monique FTW if true.

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

Historically that's what All Star seasons have been known to do across any show It's kinda miraculous that Drag Race had been escaping that trend.

Quote Originally Posted by BM1234 View Post
    The latest rumoured to 4 is now Monet, Naomi, Monique and Trinity! It was Latrice, but now it’s Trinity. I’m still happy that Trinity is there as she’s one of my faves, but Latrice and Manila both not making it hurts my soul lol!
    Im actually ok with this even though I really wanted Valentina in the finale. Monique ftw, she deserves more recognition.

Me after a weekend of bomb-ass ****

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

MESSY spoilers, like we have had the most variations of top-4 of this season than any other before.

If anything I like this top-4 A LOT. The latest spoilers say that Valentina had a lackluster-run though.

I really wanna know how in the world Naomi ended up in the top-4, like .....

wow...............Naomi isn't even that bad people

Achievements

Well, Naomi is a fashion-queen but during season 8 she didn't really show any charisma to me.

Achievements

Oh my god... Naomi??

I was likely not going to watch with a slight chance to reconsider. 0% chance I'm watching this garbage.

So unfortunate we live in a world where Shea, Alyssa and Shangela are robbed yet mediocre trash like Naomi is given a charity win. She shouldn't even be on the season, she isn't an All Star in the slightest.

Bayleigh • Brett • Haleigh • Kaitlyn • Kaycee • Rockstar • Scottie • Swaggy C •

I actually enjoyed Naomi on season 8, (especially with her dark horse arc) but I agree in that I can’t see her overshadowing drag race personality powerhouses like Manila, Latrice, Trinity, Monet etc. I’m happy to be proven wrong but I just can’t see it atm.

The challenges will prob be fashion/dance oriented, and all the charismatic queens get sent home.

Automatic ride to the finale.

So they're just giving us weak-ass AS winners after Chad and Alaska huh?

AsNTM 6: Mia | Adela | Dana | Beauty | Pim | Sharnie
    SNTM 3: Saviour | Mauritius | Vivienne | Jeromie
    HNTM 11: ​Tim | Daan | Cecilia | Ramanda
    PNTM 7: ​Piotr | Zaklina | Daria | Kasia

Well you still have Mon้t & Monique in the top 4...

Achievements

YIKES, y'all are so hateful towards Naomi. I think she had such a strong and underrated run on Season 8, and actually deserved more highs/wins that what she got. She's also really developed her style, performances, and even comedy since being on the show. We also have no idea how she performs on AS4, so just because your fave may not win doesn't mean that you need to bash a girl who's really strong and polished.

Achievements

I don't have any faves tbh. IDC who wins as long as it's not Naomi. All I know is Naomi is the essence of everything basic and overpraised about RPDR and that's why she deserves to be bashed.

Bayleigh • Brett • Haleigh • Kaitlyn • Kaycee • Rockstar • Scottie • Swaggy C •

I love Naomi. I think she's incredibly talented, has her own aesthetic, her own "brand", is a decent mid-tier lipsyncer, and has been consistently delivering high caliber looks post-Drag Race. What I think stacks the odds against her in terms of a solid fanbase is that she paled in comparison to most of her S8 sisters. S8 was a smaller season but the talent was indisputable, and when you're around the likes of Bob, Thorgy, Kim, Chi Chi and even Derrick, your apparent talent is bound to be squandered.

She doesn't quite have the charisma of Monique, Latrice or Mon้t, nor does she seem right at the top of her performance game like Trinity. Also, it really doesn't get more polished than Farrah Moan and Valentina. In that respect, I can see how a Naomi win seems like an unsatisfying prospect. Albeit, I see her as being in a very similar lane to Aja and Aquaria, both of whom have done extremely well on Drag Race so I think we could be surprised by Naomi.

Achievements

Ppl srsly believe that Naomi won?!

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920