Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: RPDR AS 4 Rumors and Spoilers Thread

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Girls with most charisma and nerve and all out.

There’s new rumours about the top 5 being Monet, Manila, Farah, Valentina and Naomi! And according to WhatsApp activity, Manila is allegedly 5th I can’t @ this potential top 4
    I love Monet, Valentina and Naomi to an extent but I just can’t at none of Manila, Latrice or Trinity being there!
    Last edited by BM1234; 08-11-2018 at 03:47 PM.

Achievements

Lmao

Coming

It’s to a point where we need to just watch and see. Every season of drag race usually gets a lot of spoilers, but usually there’s one concrete one to stick to. This season’s spoilers are so all over the place that now it’s just entertaining to see how many different elimination orders they can come up with. s11 doesn’t even have as many different spoilers as AS4. The only thing that seems for sure is that Monique is out first & there’s even a bunch of spoilers that say that’s not the true lol. However, I do like that fact that it’s making the season unpredictable for once.

Lol. Naomi and Farrah in Top 4.

I'm choosing to hope a Monet Val and Manila top 3. Any borewhore can come 4th or better Latrice.
    EWFA X: *click here*
    ANTM: Coura, Kyla
    RPDR X: Aquaria, Asia, Kameron, Monet, Miz Cracker

BNTM | eLouai
    >>VOTE HERE.<<

Achievements

Yeah the spoilers this season are even less reliable than last time. Remember when they said Thorgy would make top 3, Chi Chi was first boot, Kennedy anearly-out, Morgan sends Ben home, Ongina flops the reading challenge, etc. Still holding for Monique & Jasmine to last until AT LEAST top 8.

*Me when ANTM finally becomes good again*

The spoilers are like coming from those who love Farrah and Naomi, it looks more like a fan fic than a spoiler indeed.

I believe NONE of them tbh but I love reading them lol.
    Last edited by Maddie; 08-11-2018 at 10:35 PM.

NTM 18
    Jennifer
    AU Survivor Anita | Fenella | Monika | Sam | Shonee

Looks like the girls are back?? Naomi just started following people and liked a photo... I know Gia, Jasmine, Trinity were all online in one form or another a lot earlier and Manila on Tuesday .. this makes me think Naomi made it to the top 4?...

Naomi has the biggest following on Instagram out of all the rumored queens. I find any spoiler that hasn't have her in the top 4 hard to believe (if there are any?) and I'm not mad about it either. Her, Valentina, Manila and Farrah/Monet would make a great top 4 imo. I'd still be great if somehow Gia and Jasmine made it far. Don't care too much for Monique anymore tbh. I believe it is still too early for her, though this could have been her only chance in the near future...
    RPDR 10: Aquaria | Miz Cracker | Monique Heart | The Vixen | Yuhua Hamasaki

Quote Originally Posted by LaQuawnda View Post
    Now Miss Willam is known to exaggerate some of her T's so I'd take this with a grain of salt... I mean there could be some truth to it but I wouldnt take it too literally.

Achievements

I really can't stand Willam nowadays tbh. She ****s on the show like no other but the moment she gets offered a spot in All Stars I bet she'll accept the offer in a heartbeat.

Like jeez bitch get a life. For someone who has that kind of reception to the show, she sure is quite updated with it (and loves to stir the pot whenever she possibly can)
    Last edited by rehthea; Yesterday at 03:39 AM.

AsNTM 6: Mia | Pim | Sharnie | Beauty | Adela

Willam is bitter about the show and about RuPaul and has somehow found an avenue to monopolize/market herself based on speaking up and trying to be edgy/nonconformist when it comes to the show. But like rehthea said, we all know he'd definitely jump at the opportunity to get back on RPDR if he was ever offered a spot~

From reddit user stbbb:
    I posted earlier with AS4 tea that I know from a reliable source is true (if a bit vague in parts). Just wanted to update you all now on what information I have now that filming has wrapped. I don't pay much attention to posts on here but have seen even in this thread some speculation that is totally off-base, but believe what I say or not, it doesn't mean much to me.

Top four is Manila, Monet, Naomi and Valentina, in no particular order. They filmed the crowning three times, although I don't know whether this means they filmed three different queens being crowned, a double crowning and two queens or whatever. Not sure who wasn't filmed being crowned but at least one of those four didn't get a crowning. The eliminated queens were all on set for the finale except Jasmine for some reason, but there doesn't seem to have been a jury; I assume it was more like they helped out or appeared in the finale challenge.

Each queen in the top four won exactly three challenges, and my source said it seemed tight between all four of them for the win. Valentina apparently was a winner in the last three challenges, which brought her back into contention while she was lackluster the first half of the season, but none of the top queens did badly in the sixth, seventh and eighth challenges really and the first half of the season was very much dominated by Manila and Monet. I guess Naomi did decently throughout.

As noted in my previous tea, Manila had been eliminated on the fifth challenge. The sixth challenge was the comeback challenge, and it was a weird one. My source called it the "hater's ball" but no idea if that's the actual name or just something they made up to describe it. Basic idea was that the remaining queens threw a ball while the returning queens paired up with them and roasted their ball looks, maybe also had looks of their own. I'm a bit confused on how it works, but there you are. Winning remaining queens were Valentina and Naomi. The two winning remaining queens each picked a returning queen to lipsync for their legacy and their life (the winning remaining queens don't lipsync), Valentina picked Monique while Naomi picked Manila, Manila won the lipsync, returned and eliminated Trinity.

Seventh challenge was a makeover, they made over their friends. Seems that Latrice went home this challenge apparently but don't have more details.

Other tidbits: Monet wins every lipsync for her legacy she participates in. Gia was comically terrible at the comeback challenge.

Also as an update on my tea on the controversial fifth challenge elimination, Valentina was the one who eliminated Manila on the fifth challenge, but apparently it wasn't as dramatic in context as it sounds; Manila really bombed on the challenge while Trinity and Monet were only okay, and Monet at least was also doing very well before that challenge, so the queens didn't think sending Manila home was messy on Valentina's part. Fans will probably see it very differently.

I'll let you all know if get any more details but this is probably it.
    Idc if this turns out to be fake im drinking the **** outta this T ... This is the timeline we DESERVE!!

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Let this T be true!!!!

I love the T and at least Manila isnt missing an episode if she was actually sent home.

NTM 18
    Jennifer
    AU Survivor Anita | Fenella | Monika | Sam | Shonee

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415