Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Final Round

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by uno View Post
    I basically ask the same question every single time I'm in the jury, butttt

Can you both rank each member of the jury from best game-play to worst, and explain why they're in that rank?
    BEST

JP - I think you had the best gameplay out of the jury. Sincerely & not only saying this because you are asking this question. I simply think that you made it extremely far for having been to pretty much every single tribal council. I think that in itself speaks volumes. Your social game had to be on point. You weren't really winning immunities left and right so the social game is what kept you in this game. I think you would have won being in the finale for sure. So I think that's what really gains you the number one spot.

Ken - Ken had a interesting game, people might think he didn't play a very strategic game. But He did align himself with someone who was for sure a bigger target than him (JP) they were pretty eternally loyal to each other. Each others number ones. I was very close to JP, but I think Ken really edged me out for some reason. At the end Ken was the only remaining member of that allegiance. Which of course would have made him a strong member of the final 2. Simply because he would have single handedly decimated the opposing alliance. Which is a HUGE deal !

Silas - Really an Under the Radar threat. He really wasn't mentioned very much in this game. I think he was aligned with the right "targets" so it made him not a target. He held the power of two idols. One that he was able to keep from day ONE. He also had no votes against him until the last two rounds. Definitely a great game played. He was connected well to everyone & didn't really need to use the powers bestowed upon him !

Darrah - The first juror but definitely not the weakest in this rank. Had she managed to keep Michele in the round before the merge I do believe this game would have been hers. It was her only mistep in her game. Because I do believe they were playing a flawless game up until then. I only talked game with them a few times. I think had Darrah communicated with people more, maybe her game could have lasted a little longer.

Christina - I do think Christina like Silas was a slight silent threat. Though not as big. But definitely someone who was slightly mysterious. She kind of had to rekindle a few of the relationships post merge & did do the damage control well. But she lands here in the rank because I don't know much about her game. But I do know she did try in some way & actually communicated with people in a way that was non threatening.

Chrissy - Chrissy lands here because I do believe that pre merge she tied her shoelaces to each other by really connecting with too many people. Which is ok, but I think she was playing such a personal game that it affected what she did every single round. And it affected the people she made all those ties to. She was tied to so many that no matter what she did... she would piss someone off. I think that was hugely detrimental to her game. I know she is genuinely a kind person. But being genuinely kind in the game of survivor can be a double edged sword. Playing personally was to her detriment. She made some good moves. But regardless of how good they were.. no matter what, to someone in the game it wasn't going to be a good move. Because she'd be hurting some feelings.

Debbie - I really don't know much about Debbie's game. That's probably a big reason why she lands here dead last. The most I know is that she was a very vocal player who did want to get people out of this game. But she never contacted me in any of the rounds about needing my vote or anything, so maybe it was me who she was trying to get voted out

WORST

Quote Originally Posted by 1331nj View Post

So like.. Hey Michaela.. congrats for coming in second ... J/k I love you !

I actually think you still have a chance to grab this win but I feel like you blew up your opening statement as well. You almost went home before merge but thanks to JP, and Haly in a sense.. that you were able to make it into the merge.

One thing that frustrated me in this game was that.. I had an alliance with you and JP from the very beginning and then my ideal final 4 was you/JP/myself and Silas, however, when myself and JP came up with the idea to take Hali out - both you and Silas were very hesitant about it. As I explained to you before, we kept you out of the loop with Silas because we expected both of you would expose the plan to Haly. Plus, I actually had high hope for you guys to flip and vote for Haly to go if it goes to a tie before even the VOTE was read.. but IT DIDN'T HAPPENED! Though, I sensed that in the revote, you would had been on board to vote for Aly, but you told me that YOU HAD to follow how Silas were voting.. which means keeping Aly.

AND THIS ONE ****ING THING FRUSTRATED me till this very day, and this isn't for you Michaela, this is for Silas - He told me "VOTING ALY OUT IS OFF THE TABLE" during the revote which was the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in this entire series. Like BRUH! Be independent! Plus, before final 7, Silas was all brotherhood with me and JP and we were like the strong three but when it came down to it.. Both you and Silas voted for JP over Hali who were a bigger threat socially and physically. Do you guys think JP can pull out the immunity streaks win like Hali did when casting your vote in the revote? I felt that both of you were playing it very emotionally during the revote and it really did frustrated me. I don't know what kind of discussion both of you had during the revote but I would like to hear your explanation.

One thing that I appreciated was you putting work in keeping me in the final 7, 6 and 5, and I decided to give you my VIAL to you to prove that you are my new no.1 after JP was gone. I honestly think that I was safe in the final 5 because of the VIAL that I gave you and I told you that if it goes to a tie in the final 4, I would use it on you. You in turned told me about your extra vote which I had high hope for you to use in the final 4 to get Silas (after Hali pulled out another win again) out, but you didn't use it and you returned my useless VIAL in the meantime.

I expected you to say in your opening statement "I used my extra vote in the Final 4 to made it seems like Ken had an extra vote" but you didn't. But hey, I might be expecting too much from you. So, I forgive you on this one.

Overall, I feel like you played a great loyal and social game but safe. You had the chance to be loyal and make a big move but you didn't take the chance.
    --
    Again, congrats to both of you. No hard feelings and good luck!

THANKS! WOOOHOOO

Ok, here is the thing. The round of the auction you all decided to plot on Hali. If you, JP, Silas & myself were a four way alliance we probably should have been working together that round as well. Leaving us out, while completely understood on my part because we might have told Hali wasn't the smartest game move. Secondly, you had this really great advantage. And I even told you during the game that you probably should have told your allies about it. Simply because that could have changed the course of the whole game the round JP left. Also thirdly, when it came down to breaking the tie. It was difficult for me. Someone who really isn't great at challenges... it would not have been beneficial to me to go to that deadlock. Because I would have gone & I would not have been here. That was me protecting my place in this game. IT never had to do with me not wanting to vote Hali or me wanting JP out of this game. Silas was never going to vote Hali... EVER. And I knew this. He also had secured Chrissy's vote. Which left me as a straggler. SO I had to vote with them. It was not an easy vote for me to make. But one I had to. If not I would have been out. And I really hope you understand my position in the game at the time for the decision I made. I never really had a conversation with Silas about this because he just told me cut and clear. I am voting JP! I knew there was no changing his mind. And even if I did try and floundered, then I would probably be the next target. Simply because I made a final 3 deal with Silas and Hali.

Also I didn't say I used the vote to make it seem like you voted for him. Because I wanted to be honest. It was a big foundation in this game for me. Just like i returned your vial to you & told you I had to vote you out. Same with how I told JP I wish he would have consulted with me before making that huge move. I knew Hali had power. I would have never told JP about it, but I would have simply urged him against making that move. Same with how I made that final 5 deal with Chrissy prior to the merge. I really do believe that the promises I made in this game were kept. And I think that is why I played a great game. I may not have won immunity every week. But I busted my ass to keep myself safe. And I believe that's why I deserve to win ! Thank you Ken !

#BB19 Elena | Christmas | Ramses
    #RPDR9 Kameron Michaels | Miz Cracker | Mayhem Miller | Aquaria | Monet X Change

#iServeFace

Achievements

Hali • Aly
    Michaela • Lou

Darrah • xymandopex
    Debbie • abstractfierce
    JP • uno
    Christina • dirrtyER
    Chrissy • FashionLover
    Ken • 1331nj
    Silas • RiddleMeThis

Cirie: Alright! After an all-around lackluster level of participation, Final Tribal Council has now come to an end. Jury, the power is now in your hands. Among the two finalists, you are voting for the person you want to win the game. Again, you are voting for a winner. The player who receives at least four votes will be declared the winner of Survivor VI: Chromatic Island and earn the achievement icon that goes along with the title.

Please submit your votes ASAP!

Good luck to the finalists.

Thanks!

Achievements

Cirie: Well everyone, this is it. 54 days ago, 24 players began Survivor VI: Chromatic Island. And one by one, all their hopes of winning were extinguished with every Tribal Council. The game is now coming to an end. The player with at least four votes will be declared the winner! With that being said, I will now read the votes.

First vote...

Spoiler:  

1 vote Hali.

Second vote...

Spoiler:  

2 votes Hali.

Third vote...

Spoiler:  

2 votes Hali,
    1 vote Michaela.

Fourth vote...

Spoiler:  

2 votes Hali,
    2 votes Michaela.

Fifth vote...

Spoiler:  

3 votes Hali,
    2 votes Michaela.

Sixth vote...

Spoiler:  
    And the winner of Survivor VI: Chromatic Island...

Spoiler:  

Vote Total:

Hali: 5
    Michaela: 2

HALI FORD IS THE SOLE SURVIVOR!

Congratulations Aly on winning it all yet again! I really don't know what to say at this point. The sheer level of effort, dedication, and force that goes into your gameplay is astonishing to witness. I thought, surely this time, you wouldn't be able to win again, but I was proven wrong again. I know you were getting annoyed with the people posting crap in the thread and making the end of this game awkward, and yet—you'll have the last laugh here with the win! Before the game even started, you essentially told me that you would destroy anyone who came between you and this achievement, and look what happened. There's just bodies piled everywhere—it was a damn massacre. Thanks so much for supporting my games, and especially this series. We'll never be able to have an all-winners season of this game because it will just be a bunch of clones of you hanging out with Andrei.

Lou, what an amazing comeback considering that you should have been (and for a while, were) expelled pre-merge! You made it all the way to the end and earned two jury votes, which is no easy feat. It may have felt like you were drawing dead in the finale, but you did win the votes of the two people who actually asked questions. Who knows, maybe if more people participated, you might have picked up the third and fourth you needed. I hope you enjoyed your journey! Fantastic job.

To everyone else, thank you so much for making my 50th online game a success! The only reason that I can still host is that there are players willing to put such an extra level of effort into attempting to win! I hope that I will get to host another fifty games here on this site. Thanks for giving it your all, and I hope to see you back again for another game soon enough.

Until next time...

And so it ends.

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

Yay!

Achievements

Spoiler:  
    O.M.F.G. I am honestly so happy and shocked! I know people have been saying it all season, but I never expected to be here and pull out the win. In fact, I thought there was virtually no chance because of the fact that people were saying it. This honestly means so much to me and I appreciate each and every vote I got. I don't know the reasons behind the votes, but I appreciate them nonetheless. It's been a rather awkward ending and I'm sorry if anyone is not thrilled with the game. I worked my ass off and didn't come into this expecting anything. I just wanted to play hard and see where it got me. I'm ecstatic about the outcome though and seriously at a loss for words. I am honored that each person who gave me a vote are people I worked closely with and trusted completely. Eman and abstract, I'm sorry your time was cut so short. I know you both would have been huge contenders at the end which is probably why the others took you out. Eman, thanks so much for your encouragement, it honestly meant the world to me. Dirrty, I completely understand the move you made at the end and have no hard feelings. I'm glad we got to work together longer this time than we did last time. Tiago, your positive attitude is infectious and I'll miss our paranoid body spraying calls. Drew, you're amazing and I truly appreciate the fact that you're always there for me.

Lou, thanks for being a loyal ally even though you drove me crazy half the time. Game well played! Look forward to playing with you again in the (far far far) future.

Spencer, CONGRATS on 50 games!!! Words can't express how grateful I am for all that you do for this site. You are a creative genius and come up with the most amusing ways to make us suffer. I am so glad you came back after your long hiatus when you were grounded Even if I'm not a part of them all, I'm so looking forward to following your next 50 games

<3333333333333333333333333

Achievements

YES YES YES.

And the queen stays queen! Congrats mama luv ur puss

Achievements

3 wins in 6 seasons <3

Achievements

Congrats Aly on the win. Glad I got to play this game closely with you & even though I didn't get to take home the win I am happy that you are the one to have it.You played hard & you definitely deserve it. Thank you for also staying loyal to me till the end & taking me with you to the final 2. Now we can take a break & eat lost of snacks! #GirlPower

I had so much fun in this game. Thank you so much to the two people who asked questions and gave me their votes in the end so I didn't look like a joke Uno & Naz your votes meant a lot to me because I was honestly expecting a clean sweet from Aly here in the finale. I came here to show that I can play a fierce game and make it all the way until the end. I really really wanted to win but unfortunately this was not the one. But I am glad to have played with this cast who made tings really exciting at times. But also thank you to my allies whom I would not have made final 2 with.

Estquer thank you for casting me in your 50th game. It was a pleasure and I had so much fun. I hope I lived up to you giving me the spot in the cast. Thank you for all the twists and turns. Keeping everything exciting at the turn of every corner.

And to all the hatersssss, #GetALife <3 It's just a game.

#BB19 Elena | Christmas | Ramses
    #RPDR9 Kameron Michaels | Miz Cracker | Mayhem Miller | Aquaria | Monet X Change

#iServeFace

Achievements

Hali doesn't look as fierce as Michaela sipping her tea

Lou and Drew sucking Aly's dick throughout the endgame

(just watched this lmao)

Achievements

Excuse me, I sucked their dicks just as much as they sucked mine

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345