Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Stronghold • Round #8

Achievements

Mona is just ragdolling all over this game

Achievements

Since most of you are putting me first, I'll put it out there that the person campaigning against me has 20-30 soldiers in reserve and has gotten out at least one target. I've gotten out no targets and have 0 in reserve. I'll vote with whoever saves me.

Lars: Waiting for any of the nominees to approach me like

My inbox is empty, ladies

Achievements

I don’t have 20-30 soldiers in reserve and I’ll show my pm to anyone who wants to believe those lies

I also spent 105 and still lost

i can’t even solve a math square, I am literally the least threatening

Achievements

Note this round and check post game and we'll see where the lies are. Your target left long ago and you've been accumulating soldiers ever since. You had 35 in reserve after the first two rounds alone.

Achievements

You should check your math cause I definitely don’t have that many soldiers left.
    also good to note that when I have used more soldiers I still flop, didn’t you slay with only 98 used?

Achievements

It's all public information, I think most people have done the math and know that Million left awhile ago when you already had a buffed up reserve.

I luckily landed on top with 98 and in bottom with 102 so that says nothing. 2 soldiers is the most I've been able to muster to save in a round and I've already used them now.

Achievements

I know it’s public information that’s why I said you should check your math cause I don’t have that many.

Achievements

Yu Sob? : When there is a rumor, why am I always the first person getting the accusation for spreading the rmor? SMDH

Spoiler:  

Achievements

I've granted a 12-hour extension for this tribunal.

Achievements

General Prime

Tribunal Nominees

The extended Tribunal deadline has passed. I will now reveal the results.

Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  
    Round 1
    Aly Savannah 5 62.50%
    CupidStunt Kitten 2 25.00%
    Runic Mona 1 12.50%

A majority has been reached!

Savannah, you have been eliminated from Stronghold!

OOC: Really sorry to see you go, Aly! It seemed like you tried really hard to stay, but you may have lost one too many allies along the way to be able to conjure the votes you needed to make this happen. Thanks so much for supporting this game, especially since I was struggling to get enough people to even sign up! It was a pleasure having you.

To the player who just eliminated their target, excellent job! I will contact you shortly with the identity of your new target.

Kitten and Mona, that means you have both survived this round. Congratulations!

Achievements

Anatoly • Iron Muffin
    Hislaine • betinez
    Kitten • CupidStunt
    Lake • eagle2ch
    Lars • Thomnom
    Mona • Runic
    Yu • 1331nj

Welcome to your eighth Deployment! You have 24 hours to submit your Battle Plans. From now on, you will receive your individual soldier allocation privately. Let me know if you have any questions.

• Soldier Allocation: Each round, you will (privately) receive a soldier allocation. This is the number of soldiers that you have at your disposal to use during the current round. This is based on the following formula: Soldier Allocation = 100 + (Target Medallion Bonuses) + (General Prime Bonus) + (Reserve).
    • 100 Soldier Minimum: Regardless of anything else that happens, you can always count on having 100 soldiers to work with during each round.
    • Medallion Bonuses: If you have acquired Medallions from your targets, you will earn bonus soldiers every round. A Medallion with no notches is worth 2 additional troops, with the number increasing by 1 for each respective notch. These bonuses are additive. If you possess a Medallion with one notch, and another Medallion with three notches, this bonus will be worth (3 + 5 = 8) 8 additional soldiers, a significant advantage. Medallion bonuses are recurring, meaning that you essentially have a structural advantage in the game if you can take out your target(s).
    • General Prime: If you were General Prime during the previous round, you will receive a one-time bonus of 5 soldiers during the subsequent round.
    • Reserve: Any soldiers that you do not station at one of the thirteen strongholds will be placed in reserve for the following round.
    • Battle Plan: You are required to submit a Battle Plan for each round. You must decide how many soldiers you are sending to each of the thirteen Strongholds, if any. If you fail to submit a Battle Plan, your soldiers will be divided evenly among the thirteen Strongholds, with the remainder going into reserve for the next round. This is not an optimal strategy and will (hopefully) cause you to fail at the game for not participating.
    • Privacy: While your Soldier Allocation will be confidential information, your Battle Plan (i.e., the number of soldiers spent at each Stronghold) will become public information by the end of the round.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456