Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

WOW!

I love that TOP-5.

Best one that this show has ever had!

Achievements

Love this Top-5.

Wish Ioanna/Anna T were there instead of Anna A but it is ok.

RTVG Apprentice
    I think Anna A deserved this place. Ioanna has the right measurements but she really can't pose for anything except beauty stuff. She can't do different expressions, neither knows how to work with her body and place it.
    Anna A has a nice portfolio and she has being doing pretty good in the shoots except the climbing, kissing and the awareness shoots.

Evi is also the right height etc but her face looks constantly pissed and she's very stiff with her body. She and Ioanna would be good for catwalk were they just have to walk and not do anything.

Super agree Anna A deserved her place YESSSS other girls may be more modelesques but they flopped.
    Girl was a lovely surprise.

RTVG Apprentice
    Irini E. exposed Xanthie and Elda on instagram live I'm liviiiiiiiing. I'll tell you all the tea later.

Plus Anna A. is such an eyecatcher. She is extremely gorgeous and even though there are so many gorgeous girls in this cast my eyes always go straight to her (and Noune).

Lol @ Irini "exposing" anyone, I feel like she is full of **** and I would rather believe anyone else.
    Perfect picture: Sophie AusNTM C3

RTVG Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by coldgreenwater View Post
    Plus Anna A. is such an eyecatcher. She is extremely gorgeous and even though there are so many gorgeous girls in this cast my eyes always go straight to her (and Noune).

Lol @ Irini "exposing" anyone, I feel like she is full of **** and I would rather believe anyone else.
    X2. I agree with both parts of your comment. Also the fact that Irini keeps on talking about it just makes it worse. She has that stick way far up her @ss, and even if I felt bad for everyone disliking her at this point, she does stuff like that and makes me not feel sorry about it.
    Like I literally walk in the street and hear random people talking sh*t about her and how they are happy she is gone.

RTVG Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by DontCallMeJ2 View Post
    X2. I agree with both parts of your comment. Also the fact that Irini keeps on talking about it just makes it worse. She has that stick way far up her @ss, and even if I felt bad for everyone disliking her at this point, she does stuff like that and makes me not feel sorry about it.
    Like I literally walk in the street and hear random people talking sh*t about her and how they are happy she is gone.
    she's so dumb btw, she named a specific girl that will go to the final by accident (she bassically said that when they were shooting the final she was there and she congratulated her) and instead of deleting the live-stream she saved it in her instagram nnn.
    she's going to be bankrupt now.

RTVG Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by manosgreece View Post
    she's so dumb btw, she named a specific girl that will go to the final by accident (she bassically said that when they were shooting the final she was there and she congratulated her) and instead of deleting the live-stream she saved it in her instagram nnn.
    she's going to be bankrupt now.
    Lol who did she talk about? Well we already know who the top three is anyway, but I can't see how she ended up on that set.

Another funny thing she said today in her interview. She thinks Anna A is fake because when she got in the top 10 she said "no one believed in me but now I'm in top 10. Bye bit*ches"

Achievements

T?

RTVG Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by DontCallMeJ2 View Post
    Lol who did she talk about? Well we already know who the top three is anyway, but I can't see how she ended up on that set.

Another funny thing she said today in her interview. She thinks Anna A is fake because when she got in the top 10 she said "no one believed in me but now I'm in top 10. Bye bit*ches"
    They will apparently invite all the eliminated girls on set (not specifically for a photoshoot, on set in general).

I would like to talk about who she talked but I don't know how to put the spoiler thingy, since not everyone wants to get spoiled.

RTVG Apprentice
    Maybe post it on the spoiler thread? Or if it's just one name, the spoilers is [ s p o i l e r] text [/ s p o i l e r] without the spaces.

Quote Originally Posted by manosgreece View Post
    They will apparently invite all the eliminated girls on set (not specifically for a photoshoot, on set in general).

I would like to talk about who she talked but I don't know how to put the spoiler thingy, since not everyone wants to get spoiled.
    they were probably invited for the final runway or something.

Achievements

That screenshot itself looks stunning, hopefully the final shots will reflect that! It was rough getting to that top 5 but they are all really good.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728