Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103
Results 1,837 to 1,848 of 1848

Thread: Be Next 25 {From Monet to Kandinsky}

F I N A L J U D G I N G

Georgina Grenville (betinez)

Hello, finalists! I must say I'm very proud of you two. When the season started, I must say I didn't really pay much attention to the two of you, mostly because I think there were other models that were outshining the two of you in the first few rounds, but through the competition, it's amazing to see how much you two have grown and managed to keep up a consistent level of performance when so many of the frontrunners ended up falling along the way due to bad weeks. My vote for a winner is going to the model who I felt delivered the best performance out of the two of you throughout the competition, as well as the best performance in this finale task. My winner is ......... Best of luck to both of you, and I can't wait to have one of you joining me in the winners circle .

Olivier Rouseting
    (sleepless)

This season has been an one heck of an unpredictable season, I don't think we've ever had a season this unpredictable and I'm living for it! Both of you are completely deserving competitors and this portfolio battle proves that both of you are fierce contender and are able to produce captivating photos after another. After evaluating this portfolio battle, one girl edged out with a score of 5-4 for me and it was incredibly close but my winner is..... Your Pointilism, Abstractionism, Expressionism photos are PERFECTION. Congratulations and best of luck to both competitors!

Piove-san

Well, well ,well who would have thought this final two would ever happen? Honestly no one, not even you I am sure. Especially if we look at the how chart developed showing us Julier's Drake's and Marina's domination. I must say Luna, your photoshoot performances were always memorable for me and you had some of the most remarkable moments, I really didnt now this Tom Ford girl could be so artistic.
    You really started to shine at the second part of the competition managing to get the 2 FCO's and the Kandinsky shot was just out of thsi world amazing as well as the picture, the description as well.

Talking about portfolio battle though, I loved your pop art, Van gogh and the impressionism shots but I think on most of the art momvents you missed the mark and totally lost the idea.
    Pointilism doesn"t make any sense, it looks just like a random pic. Surrealism could be more... surrealistic and intersting rather than this boring shot (why didn"t u use your kaleidoscope picture for example?)
    and daism is also a bad choice. Overall i really expected more from you from this battle, but you didn't re-use any of the stunning pictures that you used in the competition. I have been pulling for you whole competition long and you deservingly made to the top 2 but this portfolio is not what you could do best.

Irina - Even though visually not every picture is 100% appealing I can totally see you were trying to keep the idea and the soul of each art movement and these are not random picks so I totally give you credit for doing some homework rather than letting random.org choose the pics. For the impressionism I like the fun aspect of it and some humor is always nice. Overall I am definitely happy how this turned out.

Based on evaluating overall performances my winner is...

FINALE

Irina Liss vs. Luna Bijl

Usually, in Be Next we have one or two front-runners, but in a cycle with no actual twists and 4 front-runners,
    you two managed to stay under the radar and made probably the most unexpected top two ever.

The Winner

Of

Be Next 25

IS

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

IRINA LISS!

Still not time for a pretty girl to take the crown! Congratulations Irina, in a cycle where 5(!) models had at least two first call outs you made a headline and took the crown.
    You won everyone's heart in the final showdown. Not only public but every judge including me voted for you!
    I guess this game is still not as predictable as Julier's identity was.
    OOC: Stefansalvatore, you know me, I always say what I think and you also know I really didn't love how you played Anna C but I must say you did an amazing job with Irina. Your Munch, Malevich and Kandinsky all three weeks were like homerun. The ideas and the creativity that you portrayed wasn"t forced and you kept Irina's personality alive whole season long, which I always appreciate.

Luna Bijl, the bottom queens have lately really become a lock for the final 2, hasn't it? Either way I am very proud of your achievement and you really broke a lot of Be Next stereotypes or expectations with making to the final 2 with such track record.

OOC: chantal, you have always been a great addition for my game and this was no exception, you represented this Tom Ford girl at its best and some of your submissions (like inner world, and the kandinsky week) will remain always remembered by me. Be really proud of making this far!

Thanks to judges, voters and everyone who supports this game
    All-Stars cycle will start in 3 weeks!

Congrats!

2018 FAVORITES

Piotr ♥ Beauty ♥ Tim ♥ Dmitry S.

Achievements

Georgina: Welcome to the winners circle, bitch .

Achievements

Congrats!!

Work it! Congratulations

AsNTM 6: Mia | Pim | Dana | Beauty | Adela | Sharnie

neon, neon, neon StefanSalvatore's Avatar

Achievements

Spoiler:  

OMG I finally did it! I won with an OG girl
    In a season where I really thought Drake, Yoon, Marina, Unia, Lara and Julier were shoe-ins for the final 5, I didn't expect the turn of events where 3 of them were eliminated by the worst weekly score twist. My biggest fear was landing in the bottom with any one of them so I saved the best photos for the last weeks as per usual. Luckily the public and judges were very positive towards my performance in the end! I knew I was a flop in the middle

I think Luna, Polina and I were the ultimate underdogs. And we made it to the top 3. This game is what hippie said, unpredictable

Thank you everyone, voters and judges and chantalle, rehthea, Inter etc for making it this far with me and Drake/Marina/Yoon/Julier for the amazing photos you guys delivered all along

I really wanted to win with Iekeliene, Julia/Ally and Sara/Mali but I found Irina one day and fell in love with her whimsical portfolio~
    While you were crossing mountains on the other side, I was on a lonely road with endlessness
    I always feel you breathing behind my ears, yet I never feel your breath inside of me
    Yearning is a disease, Yearning is a disease, it's a disease

我們都有類似的青春,卻有不一樣的人生

有些事現在不做,一輩子都不會做了

Achievements

Spoiler:  
    Irina you deserved this win. You knew how to capture the essence of your photos without making it seem like you were choosing blindly what to put out. Your Van Gogh is outstandingly stunning! from your body posing/position in the painting to the playful shadow, your elements are well structured to take part of this effect.Unpopular opinion since not everyone voted for your Abstractionism photo, I love how the dress blended perfectly with the effect, even though the white could be a bit distracting and overpowering, but overall, the dress combined with the background has truly elevated your effect, even the little noticeable shadow is giving me a bit of structuralism that I quite like.

I wish we could have had an even portfolio battle, but I am not mad because we got to see how much of an artistic eye Stefansalvarote has.

Congrats!

Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103