Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273
Results 1,297 to 1,305 of 1305

Thread: The Entertainer 8 - Winner Announcement

In The Final Judging, each judge will pick their personal winner.
    For each pick, the model will get +10.

Spoiler:  

Well hello there my very deserving final 2!
    Once again congratulations to the two of you for being this season's finalists. I'm very happy that we'll finally have an MoC winner this season because I always stan for diversity.
    Please note that you both aren't here because you guys are MoC though, but because you both are the best models this season.

Alek, you were someone that I expected to make it far but you weren't someone that I guessed to be in the final 2, more like 3th-6th placer.
    But, you proved to be the most consistent performer of the season.
    I mean you consistently got the top 3 spots in the public voting! You also gave us so many interesting, never before seen shots of Alek that made me gag.
    My favorite shot from you was that TV shot from my way.
    Starting from that week, I was very certain that you would be in the finale and I am glad I wasn't wrong.

Grace
    , with that very small portfolio of yours, I was not sure how you'd do in the game but you proved that you could do well in the first week.
    Unfortunately, you weren't really successful in the later weeks as you ended up in the bottom 2 2 times.
    But, you managed to make a comeback in My Way week by getting the top 2 spot and since that week, you had consistently got the top 2 spot every week.
    Unlike Alek, as you have very small portfolio, most of your shots had been seen in other games before but they still made me gag too.
    My favorite shot from you was your Birth shot. Looking at your finale shots, you definitely did the best that week and I was so sure you would be a finalist and I am glad I wasn't wrong.

And now it's time to pick my winner. I pick it based on who pleased my eyes with her shots the most and her overall journey in the competition.
    For those reasons, I pick _____ to be my winner!

Spoiler:  

Both of you did a flawless job and I wanted to pick both of you as my winner, but the producers didn't allow me, so I just made my decision based your portfolios and the scores I gave you in the game,
    so my winner is ____. To conclude this amazing season, I am going to sing a medley from my songs in an artistic manner, thank you very much.

And I just ran out of band-aids, I don't even know where to start.
    Stone cold, stone cold, you see me standing, but I'm dying on the floor.
    Skies are crying, I am watching, catching teardrops in my hands. Only silence, as it's ending, like we never had a chance. Do you have to make me feel like there's nothing left of me?
    I see the future without you, the hell was I doing in the past?
    The feelings got lost in my lungs. They’re burning, I’d rather be numb, and there’s no one else to blame. So scared I take off and I run, I’m flying too close to the sun and I burst into flames.
    Do you know what it's like to feel so in the dark? To dream about a life where you're the shining star? Even though it seems like it's too far away, I have to believe in myself, it's the only way.
    Baby when they look up at the sky, we'll be shooting stars just passing by. You'll be coming home with me tonight, we'll be burning up like neon lights.
    Lucky for you, I got all these daddy issues, what can I do?
    For you, I’d do anything for you, nail my heart to the ceiling, I'd put my fist through a wall.
    Take me down into your paradise, don't be scared 'cause I'm your body type. Just something that we wanna try, 'cause you and I, we're cool for the summer.
    But somewhere we went wrong, we were once so strong. Our love is like a song, you can't forget it.
    But even if the stars and moon collide, I never want you back into my life. You can take your words and all your lies, oh oh oh I really don't care.
    So I'm sorry that I'm here again, I promise I'll get help. It wasn't my intention, I'm sorry to myself.

Thank you for the standing ovation.

Spoiler:  

Now, I will be dropping the "lmaoncé yas hunté tildoncé is slain by dis photo bc u slayed henny lmeloncé dis is almost as good as tildoncé but nothing is as good as tildoncé lmoscarwinner tildoncé tastes like pepsi cola lanoncé del rey lmol" act,
    since I feel like both of your journeys throughout this competition deserve to be celebrated without me doing the most with my roleplaying!

I'm very proud to see the two of you succeeding in this competition and coming all the way to the end, because in a time in which RTVG (and the world in general) constantly shows some really worrying signs of racism,
    like we can see towards contestants from different reality television shows here in this forum, I am thrilled to see two amazing and gorgeous models like Alek and Grace standing in the F2 of this competition.

I feel like you, dirrtyER and you, Sleepless, have both delivered a remarkable performance throughout this entire season, presenting these models' portfolios to the best of your skills,
    and I am very happy that I got to see the two of them progressing through this competition and seeing some new shots from them, despite some overused shots popping up every now and then, which I don't blame you for,
    especially when they fit certain themes like a glove.

Regardless of who wins this season and who gets runner-up, I honestly want to thank both of you for showing the amazing editorial work of these two South-Sudanese models on such a high level for most of the season.
    While it is true that there were ups and downs in your paths to the F2, it's undeniable that both of you were among the most consistent performers,
    and my vote is being determined by a matter of personal taste when it comes to which one I think did better between the two of you.
    I'm not going to say anything negative; all I have for the two of you is praise, and I wish both of you good luck. My winner vote is going to _____.

In Memoriam : Avicii (1989-2018)

The scores are in so it's time to announce the winner of this competition.
    Which one of you will become The Entertainer?

Will it be Alek Wek, The South Sudanese-British Beauty who was the most consistent performer of the season?
    or Grace Bol, Another South Sudanese Beauty who brought the best of her in the last weeks of the competition?

With the score 1394,8 to 1371,6, The Entertainer is ..........

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Congratulations Grace Bol! You are the most entertaining girl of Season 8 !!! :D
    You beat out 16 strong models and now, you are standing in front of me as The Winner.
    You had a shaky journey in the first half of the game but you really brought it in the second half of the game.
    You are a true definition of an underdog and a fighter and I'm very happy to have such contestant to be the winner of my game.

OOC : Congrats Sleepless for finally winning my game!
    From Jac who only got 10th place and Josephine who got 11th, you got better placement in the next seasons:
    Caroline got 6th, Zuzanna got 3rd and Frida got 2nd. And now you finally get the 1st place as Grace!
    It's kinda funny that out of all the models you've played here, the winning comes from the model with the smallest portfolio haha.
    I'm so happy and also very proud of you. You truly deserve to win this season bb!

My Dear Alek, you are officially The Runner-Up of the season.
    You are also a winner in my eyes and all I can say is that the two of you were equally as good as the others to me.
    You both did really well and you provided so many amazing shots but Grace's overall score was just higher than yours.
    You made it all the way to The Finale so you should be extremely proud with yourself!
    Come on. Give me a hug.

OOC : Congratulations for making it this far too, dirrtyER!!!
    NGL, I was a bit pissed when you picked Anais Mali to play as because I thought you deserved someone better so I was happy when you changed to Alek because Alek clearly had better portfolio.
    For your first attempt in the game, you made it to the top 5 with Fei Fei and now you get 2nd.
    Seeing the pattern of your great placement and getting better season after season, I can definitely see you winning next season.
    You will be playing as Maryna Linchuk and she definitely has what it takes to be the first conventionally pretty winnner of the series!

Thank you very much to all the players, Sleepless, dirrtyER, hereisbon, chantallelovery, ilovejanelle, Hippie_boy, Filler, Angerebelle, CupidStunt,
    IWokeUpLikeThis, chazevanson
    , Will, imaomouseduhh, LAVIVELOVER, charmedp321, yzzy and Stevenacious.
    With so many quitters and DQs, I already predicted this season was gonna be a flop but
    Thank God the other contestants (esp. The Top 4) were still excited about the game.
    This has become one of my fav seasons to date and definitely one of my favorite Top 4's.

Thank you very much to the voters for voting in so many rounds and the viewers as well
    Last but not least, special thanks to my dearest judges, blindsparrow &betinez, who were willing to give comments and feedback to the contestants. :D
    Once again, thank you very much everyone. I seriously couldn't have done this without you.
    Congrats to the winner and the runner-up!

Spoiler:  

Natasha: Winner
    Demi: Runner-Up
    Tildoncé: Winner

Congrats Grace/Sleepless for winning and Alek/dirtyER for being a worthy runner up.

Thank you to the judges and especially leilkongman for hosting this season. I can't wait for next season, really enjoyed playing this for the first time.

And thanks to chantellelovery for making a worthy opponent in the form of gap-toothed bitch Lindsey.

Irina should totally win Miss Congeniality though!

Achievements

Congratz

DEMI | Congratulations to both of you, everyone did an amazing job this season and it has been such an exciting journey.
    I can't wait for next season, I really hope the producers will invite me back to judge again, I think I did an incredible job and I might as well win a Teen Choice Award for Best Judge in The Entertainer.

Achievements

Werk that win

Achievements

Congrats boo!

crying right now, so in love with this.

I seriously thought Alek has this in the bag coming into this finale so I was taken by surprise when I saw Grace's photo in the winner revelation and I couldn't be happier. I'm glad I FINALLY win a season of The Entertainer after so many attempts and I'm so glad to have won it with one of my very favourite models to play as! I have grown to love Grace's portfolio so much and I'm glad I got this opportunity to showcase her portfolio even though most people have seen these photos before. Thank you so much leilkongman for your constant support and patience with me because of my f*cked up life schedule and for your, as always, amazing hosting skills! ER, you should be SO proud of yourself because you have been ahead of me for most of the competition and you have made us fall in love with Alek more than we ever have!

This has got to be my favourite season to participate in in quite a while. I will miss playing as Grace and I will miss the amazing roleplay posts most of these girls are bringing! <3

In Memoriam : Avicii (1989-2018)

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273