Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Big Brother Canada 6 Live Feeds Discussion *SPOILERS*

Achievements

So I'm watching the episode (live)...

Paras, Kaela and the jury are literally yelling their answers and some of the jurors are cheering them like in a sports stadium lmao. I can't remember the last time a jury delib was this passionate...

Is this what all-female Big Brother f2s are like? Is this what we've been missing??!

Bayleigh • Brett • Haleigh • Kaitlyn • Kaycee • Rockstar • Scottie • Swaggy C •

Achievements

Lmao the screaming was bothering me

Achievements

MY GIRL DID THAT???????!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

Epic finale! Loved the competitions and loved seeing Paras finally be able to do what she wanted to do in the house all along. The jury Q&A was awesome. Kaela shot herself in the foot big time calling them all babies. That's not the best way to win a jury over. I loved that they were both screaming though. That's the best jury Q&A I've seen on BB in a really really long time because they've been so stale lately. I'll take obnoxious, passionate screaming over boring whack answers any day.

I'm still in shock Paras pulled that off. It's not too often that my pre-show fave takes the win so I freaking loved every second of that episode <333

Paraconda winning was just the cherry on a gross end of season. Olivia won this season aint nobody telling me otherwise

I'm happy a poc won but this was definitely Kaela's to win.

Achievements

I wanted Kaeleesi to win but Paraconda is alright

Achievements

Was Paras better at manipulating than Kaela was at winning challenges?

Was Paras really behind Ali leaving and Kaela staying? Cause at one point after it happened Paras was yelling at Maddy and blaming her for Kaela staying, but I think that move was the best thing Paras did the whole game for her to get to the end.

Kaela </3 She played so well but that jury performance was just bad. Yes, some of the jurors are babies but she should've known that could backfire, she's a psych major.
    Not mad with Paras winning. Her final speech sealed the deal.

congratz to the winner - talking about peaking at the right time! and she didn't even reveal her law-school background. she was so loveable. I LOVED this final episode, it might have been my favorite final on BBCAN/US ever. it feels so good that in the end there was no underwhelming turn of events like so often on Jury stages in this game.
    I think we def have some all-stars material in all Érica, Kaela, Hamza, Ali, Johnny, Derek, Livia from this season alone. It's nice that it got much better after an underwhelming start. The first twists (Heaven / Hell, intruders LOL what a flop) where unnecessary as was the Ryan-save so I hope they ditch these kind of things for good the next time. The game is its best when it's not getting random.

Great top 2 but people are giving Paras too much credit. She had a great speech and yeah she won the most important comps, but I think Kaela deserved it and the jury was just super bitter.

​I'm living my life, hope you feel alright

but everyone knows that the jury is part of this game and that there's a thing called "jury management". Kaela might have been good in competitions but she was cold like a stone and her social game s*cked. That's why she got that infamous runner-up like a lot of other super strong female competitors in this game.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021