Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother Canada 6 Live Feeds Discussion *SPOILERS*

Achievements

I don't think Paras wants to be with them long-term anyway though. She said before entering the house that she wanted to play more with the outsider than the majority cool group.

+ The cool group want to dumb Paras because they thought she is not as reliable as others long term.

Spoiler:  

Achievements

Yeah but that was before entering the house, she seems to really trust this group (from what she told Jesse). But she did admit that she is playing both sides when talking to the camera, so who knows what she really thinks of the alliance of Derek/Kaela/Jesse. I guess what I am trying to say are Jesse/Paras as close as I want them to be or are they playing each other out? because I do hope they pick each other out over the rest of the cast...

Achievements

Canada's feeds are down so much, it's hard to know for sure if Jesse has informed Paras of that alliance or not.

Achievements

Andrew better leave over Hamza or I will lose it

Achievements

I literally can't believe Hamza is not only surviving, but will win HOH and get either Kaela or Derek out!

Bayleigh • Brett • Haleigh • Kaitlyn • Kaycee • Rockstar • Scottie • Swaggy C •

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
    Andrew better leave over Hamza or I will lose it
    Andrew is going home. No one is even including him for next week plan. He is basically in the house but everyone already left him out on the game talks.

Hamza on the other hand, is not going to be the target for the next few weeks as of now. Everyone likes him for whatever reason.

Spoiler:  

Andrew was evicted 12-0
    HoH is in pairs, because of uneven numbers, Erica was drawn last and has immunity for the week/won't play HoH.
    Paras turned the house on Liv/Ali so they are screwed regardless and their partners will most likely throw.

Achievements

Thank God. I was so scared of a Liv/Ali HOH.

Achievements

Feeds are back. Erica said she's lightheaded from crying, but she seems fine now so maybe it was just emotional saying bye to Andrew? (ETA: I think she is just crying from seeing Hamza's family video and she misses her family)

Hamza won HOH.

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    Hamza won HOH.
    My King out here finally taking control.

Achievements

They just officially named the alliance of Veronica/Will/Maddy/Paras "the Misfits" .. they made a hand signal. They aren't going to tell Ali any details of the strategy talks, but they'll pull her in for a vote.

Right now, Will is soothing Merron over telling him he's not gonna be part of the "4 week plan" anymore. Will confirmed Liv is the target. Merron really wants Kaela out.

Kaela just had a big reveal to Veronica that she plays rugby (no one else in the house knows). Veronica freaked out (not sure if she was just playing it up or not). Kaela told her she hopes that cemented trust between them. Veronica asked Kaela if she'd pick her over Derek in the end. Kaela said 100%, she's not stupid and won't take her showmance to the end.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    Merron really wants Kaela out.
    We stan BBD.

ETA: Also this HOH is fantastic. Ever since Hamza won HOH, the dynamics of the previous majority are splitting apart and it's fabulous. I have a good feeling he'll make a better play than Ryan did.

Bayleigh • Brett • Haleigh • Kaitlyn • Kaycee • Rockstar • Scottie • Swaggy C •

Achievements

Hamza talk with Merron about who to put up and Merron asked if Ali is an option for nomination and Hamza said nope. It's either Kaela/Derek or Olivia going this week 100%. I'm here for it!! I think he would put up Kaela and Olivia which I think is smart. Even if Derek plays and wins the veto and uses it on Kaela, Jesse will probably go up and go home.

Spoiler:  

i hope both ali/liv makes it out alive this week and wins hoh next week so paras stays pressed
    so ready for derek/kaela/jesse/ryan to go

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by iRockIt View Post
    i hope both ali/liv makes it out alive this week and wins hoh next week so paras stays pressed
    so ready for derek/kaela/jesse/ryan to go
    im down

Spoiler:  

Achievements

ALL HAIL KING HAMZA

Achievements

hamza is such a blessing to this otherwise boring ass season
    i'm not on the feeds since i don't live in canada but obvi i stan paras, i really want her to go far.
    something about olivia rubs me the wrong way so i wouldn't mind seeing her go home, and hamza ACTUALLY do what ryan failed to do.
    that romance with kaela and the guy, i forgot his name because he's so boring, like ugh, go away lol

This season sucks

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast