Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother Canada 6 Live Feeds Discussion *SPOILERS*

Achievements

LMFAO

'Helen was pushed' is single-handedly the most iconic movement bb has ever seen

Yes! The game needed that. Lol erica, what a sore loser.

Achievements

Johnny and Ryan were nominated. Maddy, Paras, and Olivia were drawn to play veto.

Derek won veto. Yas, bye johnny.

Achievements

Johnny has been actually super likable on the feeds all day. Where has this guy been all season?

Achievements

Alejandra and Olivia feel really good about a chat they just had with Johnny and are seriously debating on how to try and keep him... but they are really unsure how they'd get the numbers.

Bayleigh • Brett • Haleigh • Kaitlyn • Kaycee • Rockstar • Scottie • Swaggy C •

Achievements

SO HAPPY that Derek won only because it means Kaela's safety.
    Really praying that Johnny does in fact go home this week.

Johnny TO GO

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered View Post
    SO HAPPY that Derek won only because it means Kaela's safety.

Achievements

Johnny got to go

Spoiler:  

Achievements

Oop eep. There's something in the tomb.

Achievements

Still unsure who is going to go.

As of right now, Johnny just succeeded in flipping Paras after informing her that Kaela was spilling Paras' tea to Ali+Liv. Will is adamantly pushing for Johnny to stay. Ali+Liv have seemed to want to keep Johnny since noms (considering they have always been at odds with Ryan). Maddy has been open regarding that she wants to keep Ryan.

current leanings:
    Ali: keeping Johnny
    Liv: keeping Johnny
    Will: keeping Johnny
    Kaela: definitely keeping Ryan
    Maddy: most likely keeping Ryan
    Paras: leaning towards keeping Johnny right now

However, it's still early and it could flip back to Ryan staying. I think Paras is the swing vote.

Achievements

Paras has flipped back and is coaching Ryan on how to convince Will to evict Johnny.
    However, she feels like she'll have to vote with Will.

Will may have ruined the flip by talking to Daela but Johnny walked in.

Maddy might have flipped though. Will is convincing her they need to play ballsy and keep Johnny.
    Maddy has been trying to be honest to everyone with her vote but now she's acting different.
    They're telling Johnny that they don't want to keep Ryan, play it safe and regret it.

Will has been gaming hard all night. This is a trainwreck.

This is a mess like the Merron week.

Achievements

Achievements

If Johnny pulls this off this will be impressive. Even if he stays though, the people wanting to keep him want to take him out in a triple eviction. They want him around though since there's a good chance he will gun for HOH and will target Daela. Daela clearly wants Johnny out and some of them feel like they "don't want to play Daela's game".

This has the potential to blow up... Johnny's life is on a tightrope right now... but as it stands right now Will and Alejandra really want to keep Johnny. Olivia agrees with Alejandra I think, she is more neutral but she doesn't like Ryan so I think she'll do the same as Ali.

Maddy has told Ryan, Daela and Ali/Liv that she's leaning towards keeping Ryan, but I think this is just because she knows Ali/Liv won't want to do what Maddy wants and Maddy actually wants to keep Johnny.

Paras wants to keep Ryan and has told him she has his back 100% so she's in a tough position right now with her alliance wanting to keep Johnny.

The whole game they've been talking about a triple eviction. I think if it does happen it will be this week or the next.

Achievements

Alejandra and Olivia approached Daela this morning that they want to keep Johnny. Johnny and the trio knew this would happen.

Daela supposedly took it well but as of this post they haven't had a chance to discuss it between themselves.

Derek then went to Paras about it and after he left the room, she had a monologue with the camera saying: "I guess I'm gonna have my cake and eat it too". She feels like they think Johnny will come after herself and Will, but feels he will actually target Daela. She feels Daela thinks this is Ali/Liv's idea so she is glad that she doesn't piss off Daela.

Maddy also went to Kaela and told her she's now thinking of keeping Johnny. Kaela isn't getting openly upset or annoyed at anyone and is playing along.

As it stands right now I think Ryan is leaving 5-1, but the dynamics of the house are so unstable that anything could change by tomorrow. Feeds have been great this week!

Achievements

LMAO KAELA IS TELLING JOHNNY SHE WANTS HIM TO STAY AND DEREK DOESNT. SHE IS TELLING HIM SHE'LL VOTE TO KEEP HIM.

SHE'S THROWING HER SHOWMANCE UTB LOL.

ETA: SHE'S PITCHING A F2 TO JOHNNY RIGHT NOW LOL...... which actually lowkey makes sense for both of them.
    Last edited by Vashhee; 04-18-2018 at 02:10 PM.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast