Achievements

... VOTING IS CLOSED ...

Results coming up!

Achievements

... FINALE PART III: RESULTS ...

Ashley: 191
    Magdalena: 184
    Josephine: 175

CONGRATULATIONS ASHLEY!... You've won a +10 to your overall score!

... FINAL JUDGING COMING UP ...

I just want to say that even though it always says "This is the order the judges sent in their scores" and Lais is always listed last, I was never the one you had to wait for. I always met the deadline (24 hours).
    Perfect picture: Sophie AusNTM C3

AsNTM 6: Mia | Pim | Dana | Beauty | Adela | Sharnie

It's been a week. Why isn't there the judging coming up?
    Perfect picture: Sophie AusNTM C3

Achievements

... FINAL JUDGING ...

For the final judging we also had a guest judge that has been closely looking at each of your performances...

This is the order the judges sent their scores:

Let's get this started!

ASHLEY

8.5 | 9 | 8 | 9

JOSEPHINE

10 | 9.5 | 9 | 7

MAGDALENA

7 | 9 | 9 | 9

... WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT COMING UP ...
    Last edited by ilovejanelle; 06-25-2018 at 06:53 AM.

Achievements

... WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT ...

It's time to see who the judges chose as their winner, awarding that girl a +15 to her Overall Score...

It's interesting cause all 3 of you have opposing journeys. Ashley started out mediocre and shaky but really shone towards the end, Josephine was consistent all throughout if a bit lacking in standout moments, and Magdalena was the clear frontrunner from the get go but fizzled out as we neared the end. Having said that and after reviewing your body of work, I would have to award my vote to this girl since she aced the final exams and didn't get any horrible grade throughout the competition in my opinion.

Spoiler:  

+15

Her journey and growth through the entire competition is the most interesting thing to watch this season and I'm CRAZY over a lot of her photos, especially those during the middle stages of the competition where she truly blossoms and shined. I would've NEVER expected to see her in the final or even remotely come close to delivering a wow factor and she accomplished beyond that. Well done! I really wish I could vote for one more girl and split my +7.5 between them but it is what it is and I'm so, so proud of all of you to have come this far. Best of luck everyone!

Spoiler:  

+15

A lot of people have been saying she went downhill but except for like 2 or 3 shots I do not see that at all. Her portfolio includes the most standout photos that really make your jaw drop.

Spoiler:  

+15

This girl was started of weak but was getting better and better from week to week. This girl is my next Swimsuit Model.

Spoiler:  

+15

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS to the three of you for reaching this point. You're all winners in my eyes...

Ashley, when you first auditioned, I didn't really think you would make it this far so you really surprised me a lot even though I don't think you really shone until your gymnastic picture and it was kind of late in the competition...

Josephine, you coasted in the middle for quite a long time and it wasn't until the last few weeks that you decided to show up and again... it was probably kind of late...

Magdalena, you started strong getting FCO's week after week but then you totally starting going downhill, not taking suggestions and taking risks that landed you in the Bottom 2 a lot...

So... who do I reward?... The latecomer?... the coaster?... or the deflater?

At the end of the day, I had to go for the girl that gave me the most during the whole competition...

Spoiler:  

+15

It's time to reveal the WINNER of RTVG's Next Swimsuit Model 9...

As I said before, the three of you are very deserving of the title, but only one of you will win...

I will reveal the girl coming in THIRD place with an overall score of 1477 and that girl is...

Spoiler:  

It's really sad to think you had all the potential in the world but only decided to use it the last few weeks... You really could have taken it all the way but still, THIRD place is a great accomplishment!

Now, we have only TWO girls left...

The scores were 1639 against 1629...

This proves that both of you were very close... It was definitely a tight race...

THE WINNER IS...

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

CONGRATULATIONS TO...

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

ASHLEY GRAHAM!

CONGRATULATIONS!

You are the WINNER of RTVG's Next Swimsuit Model 9 and you will be the host of the upcoming season!

You should be very proud of yourself for working so hard!

Magdalena, you gave it your all as well and should be EXTREMELY proud of how far you've got!

Let's take a look at the scores for the entire season:

Spoiler:  

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the support this entire season!

Achievements

omg. You know this is my first win in any photoshooting games ever errm maaahh godddd. And I got to win in one of my favorite games ever on the site

And I'm so surprised at the points difference. It shows that both deserve to win. Thank you all who have voted for me and thank you the judges for believing me. Ashley will be a great winner for your show since she's so different from the rest and I'm glad to play her. Thanks for hosting a great game!!! <3
    There's something on your face.

Achievements

Awww congrats ziggy! You played as Ashley so well and I couldn't think any person better to play her as well as you did. So, this is really a deserving outcomes!

Congrats to both runner-ups, you guys also did amazing!

Can't wait for the next season.

Congrats Ash/ziduga!
    You really brought it towards the end!

Thanks janelle! I really enjoyed this game and I was still hoping to win but it wasn't for me at this time.

I love being the Rebecca Glasscock in this final 3 loljk

Congratulations ziduga/Ashley! Quite frankly this was yours to lose so it makes great sense that you ended up winning this
    Give it up for the curvy girls!

Thank you janelle for this great game! Honestly it was much harder than I anticipated but I had loads of fun~

AsNTM 6: Mia | Pim | Dana | Beauty | Adela | Sharnie

Congrats ziduga you did amazing with Ashley! Congrats to both Josephine and Magda as well, I really thought Josephine might snag a win at the end there

Congrats!

2018 FAVORITES

Piotr ♥ Beauty ♥ Tim ♥ Dmitry S.

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263