Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week #08 • Cassandra's Reign

Achievements

The copy of Dark River that I weighed has my post-its and handwriting in it. Also, it's from an earlier printing where the book was larger. The newer edition on Amazon is smaller.

Spoiler:  
    Round 4: How much did the piece of petrified wood weigh?
      Spoiler:  

The correct answer was 710 grams! Thinspiration would be proud.

Decision Estimate Error Score
    Eric STAY 250 460 1
    Neda STAY 100 610 0
    Ross STAY 100 610 0
    Britney STAY 1614 904 OUT
    Tiffany FOLD 1
    Peter FOLD 0

Eric scores his first point!

Looks like our challenge leader took a nasty fall. Britney, please step down.

Omg my conversions have been horrid. Can’t wait to be knocked out next round.

Not me guessing 2500 g for this piece of wood

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Achievements

Spoiler:  
    Round 5: How much did the metal juicer weigh?
      Spoiler:  

The correct answer was 302 grams!

Neda STAY 354 52 1
    Peter STAY 430 128 0
    Eric STAY 140 162 OUT
    Ross FOLD 0
    Tiffany FOLD 1

Neda is now on the board with her first point!

Just say that America made you do it. Eric, please step down.

Achievements

#issanailbiter

Achievements

Spoiler:  
    Round 6: How much did the old pair of scissors weigh?
      Spoiler:  

The correct answer was 39 grams!

Neda STAY 40 1 2
    Tiffany STAY 35 4 1
    Ross STAY 50 11 0
    Peter STAY 153 114 OUT

Neda scores her second point with a near-perfect estimate!

With a disastrous guess of 153 grams, Peter, please step down.

Hahahaah omg my conversions

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Achievements

Spoiler:  
    Round 7: How much did the ripe lemon weigh?
      Spoiler:  

The correct answer was 233 grams!

Tiffany STAY 76 157 2
    Neda STAY 58 175 2
    Ross STAY 30 203 OUT

All of your guesses were atrocious.

However, Tiffany scores her second point!

Look who finally showed up... only to get eliminated! Ross, please step down.

Whichever of Neda and Tiffany scores the next point will win the Golden Power of Veto!

Achievements

Spoiler:  
    Round 8: How much did the sweet onion weigh?
      Spoiler:  

The correct answer was 186 grams!

Neda STAY 100 86 3
    Tiffany STAY 80 106 OUT

Congratulations, Neda! You now have 24 hours to decide if you will use the Golden Power of Veto on either of the nominees, or not at all. If you fail to post your decision within 24 hours, the nominees will remain the same by default. Cassandra, if Eric removes one of your nominees from the block, you must name a replacement within 24 hours.

For the record:

The light bulb weighed 60 grams.

Achievements

You'd think that as a Canadian, Amber would have a structural advantage over guessing metric weights. The evidence speaks for itself. Cassandra, please step down.

the only thing I weigh in grams is weed and I thought those things were all a hell of a lot heavier than my bag of weed

Spoiler:  

Achievements

That’s some light ass piece of petrified wood. Petrified wood usually weighs like a rock, since that’s what it is. Congrats Neda!

Achievements

I've decided not to use the power of veto. Good luck everyone!

Achievements

Power of Veto

Decision: Not Used

Nominated for Eviction

Neda has decided against changing Cassandra's nominations. Britney and Tiffany, I'm afraid that means you must face the threat of Eviction at the hands of your fellow Houseguests.

Head of Household

Nominated for Eviction

It's time for our eighth Eviction of the season. Our nominees, Britney and Tiffany, are not eligible to vote. Neither is Cassandra; however, as Head of Household she will be called upon to break a tie in the event that at least one vote has been validly cast.

The remaining seven houseguests have a simple task, to be completed within 24 hours, that becomes somewhat complicated when you consider the implications. You must vote to evict either Britney or Tiffany. Along with your vote, you must predict the margin, using one of these choices: 6-0, 5-1, 4-2, or 3-3. Please note that it does not matter which nominee receives which value. You are simply predicting the division of votes, not assigning the values to a specific houseguest.

Only votes that come with the correct prediction will count, meaning that it is likely that far fewer than 6 votes will determine the true outcome this round. The nominee the majority chose to evict could even stay, if enough votes against them have been canceled. For a full detailing of the eviction procedure, along with descriptions of various trainwreck scenarios, see below:

• Voter Eligibility: After the conclusion of the Veto Ceremony, the two final nominees will face an eviction vote. The nominees and Head of Household will not be eligible to vote.
    • Eviction Voting: Each eligible voter must cast a vote to evict one of the two Nominees. However, this alone is not enough. Each voter must also make a prediction of the vote margin. This prediction must be a valid margin. For example, with 11 voters, the valid margin predictions are 11-0, 10-1, 9-2, 8-3, 7-4, and 6-5.
    • Vote Validity: After all voters have submitted their eviction vote and margin prediction, I will calculate the results. Eviction votes will only be valid if the margin prediction is correct (regardless of which nominee received the predicted number of votes). That means that any player who casts an eviction vote with an incorrect prediction will have their eviction vote voided.
    • Results: At each eviction, I will announce which players made a correct prediction; and then the results of their votes alone, resulting in an eviction.
    • Failure to Vote: Any player who is required to vote but fails to do so, or casts an invalid vote, or casts a vote with an improper prediction (e.g., predicting a 59-0 vote when there are only three voters), and does not correct this within 48 hours (the original 24 hours plus a possible 24 hour extension), will be expelled from the game. This will cancel any eviction that would have taken place.
    • Tie: In the event that there is a tie (of at least 1-1, meaning at least some of the votes counted), the Head of Household must break the tie by casting an eviction vote for one of the two final nominees. If the Head of Household fails to cast the tie-breaking vote within 24 hours, the Head of Household will be expelled from the game and the eviction will be canceled.
    • No Valid Votes: In the event that no valid votes have been cast, the two nominees will participate in a prisoner’s dilemma called The Joker Game.
    • The Joker Game: The two nominees will have 24 hours to submit either a Black Joker or a Red Joker to me via private message. If either nominee fails to make a valid choice within 24 hours, that nominee will be evicted. However, if the nominees do both submit valid choices, there are a number of possible outcomes:
        Spoiler:  
      Red/Red: If both nominees choose the Red Joker, they will both be evicted.
      Red/Black: If one nominee chooses Red, while the other chooses Black, the nominee that chose Red will survive while the nominee that chose Black will be evicted.
      Black/Black: If both nominees choose Black, the nominees will both survive and the Head of Household will be evicted instead.

Nominees, I highly recommend that you campaign in public and/or in private to the voters to save yourselves.

May your predictions lead you to the futures you envision!

Achievements

Head of Household

Nominated for Eviction

Welcome to our eighth Eviction of the season. The six votes have been cast, along with valid predictions, so it's time to see the results. Britney and Tiffany, based on the results of the vote, one of you may be Evicted tonight. In the event that an Eviction occurs, the Evicted houseguest will have only a few moments to gather their belongs, say their goodbyes, and leave the Big Brother house.

First, which houseguests made correct predictions?

Spoiler:  

Ika and Neda, your predictions came true! For the remaining four voters, this means your incorrect predictions have voided your Eviction Votes.

I will now reveal the results.

Spoiler:  
    By a vote of...
      Spoiler:  
    2 - 0
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Tiffany, you are evicted from the Big Brother house. You are now the first member of the jury.

OOC: Sorry to see you go, henryhehe9! It must not have been easy over the last few rounds considering you were constantly nominated against your allies, but it seemed like you were just on the verge of making an epic comeback. Unfortunately, it didn't quite work out that way. Still, I'm glad to see that you fought for this veto and almost made something happen. Thanks for playing.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12