Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: Winner Announcement | WNSM 18 w.Irina Shayk

Quote Originally Posted by hereisbon View Post
      Spoiler:  
    What was actually happening here?

Shook! I'm totally shook! I know that probably some people didn't want me to win (Will/crlz, do you?) Sorry guys, but my fanbase is strong enough to keep me win lol jk. Will, no speech at me winning? Is this a shade? You can just crown Eugenia if you want to, I feel like my journey here didn't receive a lot of support.

But let's be real, the first time I choose Le Xuan as a model, it is because he can flood my basement I know he capable enough of producing good pictures for WNSM, and for him end up mostly with no shirt picture, I feel like whats so wrong with it if he followed the brief well? Most people will do the same since his portfolio 90% with him wears nothing. Check his instagram gays, you'll get wet in a second.

Lastly, I want to say thanks for everyone who voted for Le Xuan, thank you very very very much. I love you guys, thank you for showing me love! My dudebro/Noma, you see? I won! Let's dance again!

Sorry for those who were not happy because I won! Lol Sorry if my words when rp-ing just hurt anybody. And Eugenia, you did great!

Thanks!

P.S This is my second win in Will's game!
    I can totally revoke your win if you'd like and hand to over to Eugenia.
    wnsm17

2nd - World's Next Super Model 14 - Du Juan
    2nd - World's Next Super Model 15 - Mirte Maas
    5th - World's Next Super Model 16 - Tami Williams
    2nd - World's Next Super Model 17 - Jac Jagaciak
    2nd - World's Next Super Model 18 - Eugenia Volodina

I ain't gonna lie, I'm pretty sour atm. Seems I can't win this game...
    But it is what is is... I really wanted it, I thought I had a chance... too bad not a lot of people voted during the portfolio battle...

but still congrats hereisbon...

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I can totally revoke your win if you'd like and hand to over to Eugenia.
    I've worked hard and I deserved the win. Stupid that I will give my win to others. I don't care with anybody weren't happy with my win. Kthx.

^ Youre the one who is acting ungrateful and bitchy. You won, yet you give a shady winners speech.
    wnsm17

Achievements

I'm grateful that I won. I just feel like you were not happy.

And you surmised this how?
    wnsm17

Achievements

Okay, if you think my speech was shady, I'm truly sorry bout it. I still remember that you said "it's not World Next Shirtless/Nude Model", and since that moment I keep thinking that you didn't want me to win. Sorry if I was wrong though.

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647