Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Revolt!

Quote Originally Posted by chazevanson View Post

If you were to personify a country, which country would you be and why?
    Brazil. I'm a very passionate person, for better or worse. I watch enough sports and listen to enough music that is popular in Brazil to know that Brazilian fans of ANYTHING are extremely passionate and proud. I'd say the same definitely applies to me, even when it comes to something as seemingly trivial as an online game like this one I'm passionate about the games I play almost to a fault, but I can't help it. That's just how I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomone22 View Post

And here is where I would like to give questions to all three of you:
    1. Which round would you say was the strongest one for you?
    2. If you had to replace three people in this Final 3, who would you choose and why?
    Which fast food chain is your favorite, and which item from said fast food chain menu is your favorite and why?

And lastly the last question, I'd like to ask is as follows.
    4. Why should you win?
    1. It's hard to pick one round but I'd say that the Round 7 (final 7) was probably the one round where all of the goodwill that I had built in this game paid off the most. It was the first round in which I was a nominee, and Gary informed me immediately that Xanthinna was coming after me. I brought this information to Mamadou and Lita and both of them were willing to stack their votes on Xanthinna in order to keep me safe, but I was also speaking with Sequoia and Janelle that week and I knew that the votes to eliminate me simply weren't there, so I was albe to stay cool-headed enough to have them split their votes so that the three of us wouldnt have been endangered all at once.

2. Lita, Mamadou and Vash. Honestly I worked with a lot of people in this game, but I felt like this group in particular were very loyal to each other. All of my alliances were important to me, but this one was probably the most significant when it came to my personal well-being in this game. Up until the last round where we were nominated alongside each other, everyone had each others' back.

3. I have to preface my answer to this question by saying that I live in Miami and we really get the short end of the stick when it comes to fast food chains. We only have basic ass options like McDonald's, Burger King, Taco Bell, KFC and Wendy's. I've only had the pleasure of trying out places like Sonic, Chick-fil-A, Checkers/Rally's or Hardee's/Carls Jr. on rare occasions when I'm out of town (we do have some of those in Miami, but it's a HUGE city and they aren't places you'd see regularly. I don't live particularly close to any of them).

So out of the limited set of options that I have, I'd go with Wendy's and my favorite item on the menu is the spicy chicken sandwich. I just love spicy food to be honest And I just like Wendy's chicken in general.

4. I should win because I was really commited to this from the beginning and I honestly feel like I played the strongest game in this final three. I maintained a good position from start to finish and I connected with people way before I was ever even nominated. Even when I finally was, I worked hard to make sure things worked out in my favor. Securing my spot in this finale definitely took a good amount of effort, but towards the end I was definitely the most well-informed player in the game and it paid off. On top of all that, I honestly was pretty loyal and straight up with the people I worked with up until that final round where I was stuck between two allies. Overall I think I played a good game and that I deserve to win.

---

Sorry of some of these answers are a little messy. I didn't really read over anything once I finished and I'm running on very little sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Randomone22 View Post

Hello everyone, this is Running on Empty....

REVOLT REVIEW

Well, ladies and gentleman. We have come to the point that we, the jurors are faced with asking questions towards the people of the Final 3 that have been in this so called "Game". Now when it comes to what I've seen from the three of you. I have certainly been impressed by all of you and quite frankly, I do think where my vote will be going with this final three but I'd like not to rob any of you a chance from getting a vote. And with that being said, I have prepared a list of questions that will help me decide who shall get my vote no matter what happens.

But before I do ask these questions. I'd like to take a moment and open a can of Monster Energy Ultra Blue to enjoy these fine answers that I am about to receive.

And here is where I would like to give questions to all three of you:
    1. Which round would you say was the strongest one for you?
    2. If you had to replace three people in this Final 3, who would you choose and why?
    Which fast food chain is your favorite, and which item from said fast food chain menu is your favorite and why?

And lastly the last question, I'd like to ask is as follows.
    4. Why should you win?

Now with that being said. I will be finessing in the moment of hearing out your answers.
    1. The last round is the strongest round for me definitely because I was safe and I got to decide who goes.
    2. Lita, Mamadou and Sequioa because they were the top 6.
    3. Jolibee, it is the best option in my country tbh. They have the cheapest prices plus Chicken Joy is the best!
    4. I should win because I really played this game and I actually had fun too. It was very hard at first but I got the hang of it. I never lied to anyone and never threw away my word to the people I've worked with.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1331nj View Post
    Im Ah Out : I have no ill feelings on you three. My vote is still not locked. I want all three of you to rank all the cast from who you trust most to who you trust the least.
    1st. Gary ⬩ marcustork because I trust myself and love myself!
    2nd. Blaise ⬩ Iron Muffin - You are the closest ally I had when Sequoia was voted out.
    3rd. Sequoia ⬩ dirrtyER - Why did you vote yourself gurl
    4th. Vash ⬩ betinez - Victim of circumstance
    5th. Chihiro ⬩ chazevanson - Ughhhh that trainwreck round took 2 of my allies
    6th. Kev ⬩ Filler - Betch never let your guard down
    7th. Ashirene ⬩ VanityEgo - Wishe you couldve stayed a little longer tbh.
    8th. Chyanne ⬩ jjohns6095 - Loyal af
    9th. Xanthinna ⬩ UblazRob - I'm really sorry Xanthinna but I was closer to Blaise.
    10th. Janelle ⬩ ilovejanelle - I wouldve ranked her higher if she didnt make it obvious she wasnt aligned with me.
    11th. Lita ⬩ eagle2ch - i only talked to about this game on the last round. I'd like to think I kept my word with her.
    12th. Kitten ⬩ CupidStunt - I actually would've worked with if she didnt get evicted early.
    13th. Mamadou ⬩ Vashhee - I didnt wanna make unnecessary bonds because I was already aligned to 4 of the 6 people in the final 6.
    14th. Ah-In ⬩ 1331nj - became a threat during the round he called out my ally. He also apparently approached some people when he would do his best to take Sequoia out, I wasnt approached so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    15th. John ⬩ Randomone22 - an easy target cause he never reached out to me or my allies
    16th. Beatrix ⬩ BottleItUp - was a target of my alliance and never reached out to me.
    17th. Nairobi ⬩ yzzy - didnt talk to him
    18th. Ahanu ⬩ xander - didnt talk to him
    Last edited by marcustork; 03-15-2018 at 07:05 AM.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by marcustork View Post
    1. The last round is the strongest round for me definitely because I was safe and I got to decide who goes.
    2. Lita, Mamadou and Sequioa because they were the top 6.
    3. Jolibee, it is the best option in my country tbh. They have the cheapest prices plus Chicken Joy is the best!
    4. I should win because I really played this game and I actually had fun too. It was very hard at first but I got the hang of it. I never lied to anyone and never threw away my word to the people I've worked with.

1st. Gary ⬩ marcustork because I trust myself and love myself!
    2nd. Blaise ⬩ Iron Muffin - You are the closest ally I had when Sequoia was voted out.
    3rd. Sequoia ⬩ dirrtyER - Why did you vote yourself gurl
    4th. Vash ⬩ betinez - Victim of circumstance
    5th. Chihiro ⬩ chazevanson - Ughhhh that trainwreck round took 2 of my allies
    6th. Kev ⬩ Filler - Betch never let your guard down
    7th. Ashirene ⬩ VanityEgo - Wishe you couldve stayed a little longer tbh.
    8th. Chyanne ⬩ jjohns6095 - Loyal af
    9th. Xanthinna ⬩ UblazRob - I'm really sorry Xanthinna but I was closer to Blaise.
    10th. Janelle ⬩ ilovejanelle - I wouldve ranked her higher if she didnt make it obvious she wasnt aligned with me.
    11th. Lita ⬩ eagle2ch - i only talked to about this game on the last round. I'd like to think I kept my word with her.
    12th. Kitten ⬩ CupidStunt - I actually would've worked with if she didnt get evicted early.
    13th. Mamadou ⬩ Vashhee - I didnt wanna make unnecessary bonds because I was already aligned to 4 of the 6 people in the final 6.
    14th. Ah-In ⬩ 1331nj - became a threat during the round he called out my ally. He also apparently approached some people when he would do his best to take Sequoia out, I wasnt approached so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    15th. John ⬩ Randomone22 - an easy target cause he never reached out to me or my allies
    16th. Beatrix ⬩ BottleItUp - was a target of my alliance and never reached out to me.
    17th. Nairobi ⬩ yzzy - didnt talk to him
    18th. Ahanu ⬩ xander - didnt talk to him
    YASSS JOLLIBEE <3
      Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Muffin View Post

I just have to comment on this; none of this is true. I didn't lie to Gary and I spoke with every single person left at the F5 vote.
    I second this, I was actually close to Blaise more than Janelle. I was only working with her because she was safe and I wanted to make it to the end.

Blaise ⬩ Iron Muffin
    Gary ⬩ marcustork
    Janelle ⬩ ilovejanelle

I think we've heard enough. Thank you all for an interesting discussion! Since I didn't do confessionals in this game like I do in Thomvivor I wasn't really aware of much that was going on behind the scenes as host, so it was also very interesting for me to hear everything that was happening.

Alright jury, you've heard from Blaise, Gary and Janelle why they think they deserve to win Revolt!. Now it's time for you to decide who you will be giving your vote(s) to. You're casting votes for the finalist who you want to win the game. As I've mentioned before, if you have multiple votes to cast you may split your votes between multiple finalists if you wish to do so. You may also accompany your votes with a short statement if you wish. Once the deadline passes I will tally the votes, and the player who receives the most votes will be announced as the winner of Revolt!. Here's a reminder of how many votes each of you has to cast.

Four votes

Lita ⬩ eagle2ch
    Mamadou ⬩ Vashhee

Three votes

Sequoia ⬩ dirrtyER
    Xanthinna ⬩ UblazRob
    Beatrix ⬩ BottleItUp
    Chihiro ⬩ chazevanson
    Vash ⬩ betinez

Two votes

John ⬩ Randomone22
    Ah-In ⬩ 1331nj
    Ashirene ⬩ VanityEgo

One vote

Kev ⬩ Filler
    Chyanne ⬩ jjohns6095
    Kitten ⬩ CupidStunt
    Nairobi ⬩ yzzy

Notes
    • Tie: If two of the finalists tie for the highest number of votes, the third finalist will become the final member of the jury and will cast the deciding vote. The player they cast their vote for will be announced as the winner of Revolt! If all three finalists tie for the highest number of votes, then all three finalists will be announced as the winners of Revolt!.
    • Failure to vote: If a juror fails to submit a valid vote for the Finale within the deadline, they will simply lose their votes and will not contribute towards the final vote tally.

You have 24 hours to cast your vote(s). Best of luck to the three finalists!

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by BottleItUp View Post
    Congrats final three! From the opening statements, it seems you all played very strong yet distinct games.

I only have one question for each of you. In 7 words or less, convince me to vote for you. Any more than 7 and you lose my vote. Good luck angels.

I totally missed this... here's my answer:

I'm the one and only... period!

Achievements

Vash ⬩ betinez - Charo (The Surreal Life - Season 3): Hilarious and extra. I also just think you'd really like her for some reason, if you don't already

Vash ⬩ betinez - Peacock: An over-the-top animal for an over-the-top person
    Me? Extra????

Brazil. I'm a very passionate person, for better or worse. I watch enough sports and listen to enough music that is popular in Brazil to know that Brazilian fans of ANYTHING are extremely passionate and proud. I'd say the same definitely applies to me, even when it comes to something as seemingly trivial as an online game like this one I'm passionate about the games I play almost to a fault, but I can't help it. That's just how I am.
    YES BRAZIL!!!!

I'M FROM BRAZIL BTW!!!!

COME TO BRAZIL, IRON!!

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by betinez View Post

I'M FROM BRAZIL BTW!!!!

Really?!... I'm from Argentina!... a lot of soccer rivalry but we're still neighbors!... ha

The jury has been given the opportunity to vote, and it is now time to reveal which one of you was able to win over the most jury votes and therefore be crowned the winner of Revolt!. Blaise, Gary and Janelle, you all fought hard to get here and all made fantastic arguments for yourselves during this Finale, however the jury has decided on a winner. I will now reveal the votes. Good luck!

Blaise ⬩ 0
    Gary ⬩ 0
    Janelle ⬩ 0

First, we'll start with the jury members who had one vote to cast.

Spoiler:  

Chyanne did not cast a vote within the deadline. Her vote has been discarded.

Nairobi has cast her vote for...

Spoiler:  

Janelle.

Blaise ⬩ 0
    Gary ⬩ 0
    Janelle+1 → 1

Kitten has cast her vote for...

Spoiler:  

Blaise.

Blaise+1 → 1
    Gary ⬩ 0
    Janelle ⬩ 1

Kev has cast his vote for...

Spoiler:  

Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Filler
    Your answers to the jury questions made me rethink my choice a lot but ultimately, I feel like Gary was the one who was the most proactive in making moves and whatnot if only just slightly. You all should be very proud of yourselves!
    Blaise ⬩ 1
    Gary+1 → 1
    Janelle ⬩ 1

Next, we'll move on to the jury members who had two votes to cast.

Spoiler:  

Ah-In has cast his votes for...

Spoiler:  

Janelle.

Quote Originally Posted by 1331nj
    Not an easy decision. All three of you put a lot of fight and impressed me so much in your opening statement & jury answers. However, I'm incline to vote for someone who really has my back instead of someone who uses me when they need me to. With that, I'm voting for ilovejanelle. I'm so proud with how you played the game. =)
    Blaise ⬩ 1
    Gary ⬩ 1
    Janelle+2 → 3

John has cast his votes for...

Spoiler:  

Blaise & Janelle.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomone22
    Overall, I give their jury management 10/10.
    Blaise+1 → 2
    Gary ⬩ 1
    Janelle+1 → 4

Ashirene has cast her votes for...

Spoiler:  

Janelle.

Blaise ⬩ 2
    Gary ⬩ 1
    Janelle+2 → 6

Moving on, it's time for the jury members who had three votes to cast.

Spoiler:  

Chihiro has cast her votes for...

Spoiler:  

Gary.

Blaise ⬩ 2
    Gary+3 → 4
    Janelle ⬩ 6

Beatrix has cast her votes for...

Spoiler:  

Blaise.

Blaise+3 → 5
    Gary ⬩ 4
    Janelle ⬩ 6

Vash has cast his votes for...

Spoiler:  

Blaise.

Quote Originally Posted by betinez
    YES QUEEN!
    Blaise+3 → 8
    Gary ⬩ 4
    Janelle ⬩ 6

Sequoia has cast her votes for...

Spoiler:  

Gary.

Blaise ⬩ 8
    Gary+3 → 7
    Janelle ⬩ 6

Xanthinna has cast her votes for...

Spoiler:  

Blaise, Gary & Janelle.

Quote Originally Posted by UblazRob
    Between Janelle's condescending answers and leeching gameplay, Blaise not responding until the last second, and Gary backstabbing me and committing game suicide for Blaise and still seeing no apparent problem with that, there just really isn't a great option.
    Blaise+1 → 9
    Gary+1 → 8
    Janelle+1 → 7

We're neck and neck, and there are eight votes left to cast – the votes from the two jury members who had four votes to cast each. Their votes will determine the winner of the game.

Spoiler:  

Lita has cast her votes for...

Spoiler:  

Janelle.

Blaise ⬩ 9
    Gary ⬩ 8
    Janelle+4 → 11

It all comes down to Mamadou. If he allocated all four of his votes to one finalist, that finalist will win the game.

Mamadou has cast his votes for...

Spoiler:  

⬩ ⬩ ⬩

Spoiler:  

The winner of Revolt! is...

Spoiler:  

Blaise.

Quote Originally Posted by Vashhee
    I wanted to win. and I knew Iron was a big threat

but he put in the work in this game, was untouchable and wasn't messy (like ILJ), so Iron's getting my votes.
    Blaise+413
    Janelle ⬩ 11
    Gary ⬩ 8

Congratulations Blaise, you are the winner of Revolt!

OOC ⬩ Iron, you did it!! While it may not be the Thomvivor win that you've craved for so long, I'm so happy that I can finally call you the winner of one of my games. It's clear you worked incredibly hard to get here from your performance in the Finale, and you played a fantastic game. Not being nominated until the seventh Revolution, and only receiving one vote in each of the two Revolutions you were nominated in, clearly demonstrate how dominant your social game was. You really deserve this win, and I'm glad all your hard work in this game is being rewarded!

Janelle, you are the runner-up. I really appreciated you keeping the thread alive with your roleplay, and appreciated the risks that you were willing to take in your gameplay by voting for yourself not once but twice. You played really well and almost won the whole thing, only missing out by two votes. You should be proud of the way you played, and I hope to see you around the strategy games section more!

Marcus, that means you finished in third. Even finishing in third you weren't that far behind Iron and Janelle. You also played a great game; I was particularly impressed by you surviving the trainwreck 3-3-3-1 vote. You fought hard, but I think you would have been a deserving winner.

And that's a wrap on Revolt! Thank you so much to everyone who played and followed this game, it was a simple concept but one which has been brewing in my mind for a while, and after countless random.org trials I decided to finally host it. I'm glad I was finally able to host a game successfully form start to finish that wasn't Thomvivor. On that note, keep your eyes peeled on the strategy games section for my next game, which will either be a second season of Revolt! or the long awaited Thomvivor VI, depending how much time I have to spare the next time I'm able to host. Once again, thank you all for your support and another congratulations to Iron!

Achievements

Achievements

congrats everyone.

Spoiler:  
    WOW that was a nail-biter. I was not expecting to win and I sincerely could not be more grateful right now Thank you to every single person who gave me any votes at all. This win really does mean a lot to me and you guys are all amazing (even you Rob).

Marcus, you and I have worked together several times before this game but this is probably the most success that we've had together. Thanks for everything, and I sincerely would've been happy to see you win as well. ilovejanelle, I don't believe we've ever played anything together before but I hope to see you in more strategy games in the future. You really did do a fantastic job here and it was a pleasure playing with you.

Thom! I really can't say enough good things about you as a host (or as a person ). I've never missed out on any of your games and to win one is a pretty great feeling. Thank you for all the effort you put into hosting this game, and all your games in general. I still plan on playing anything that you host so you're not done with me yet

Once again thanks guys, you have no idea how much you've made my day.

Achievements

Congrats Iron!!

Spoiler:  

Achievements

Condragulations!!

Achievements

Spoiler:  
    I didn't realize that message would be posted and I'm worried it seems rude. ilovejanelle - at least when it came to me - all three of you answered my question well. I was split between you and Iron and think you two put the most effort into making and keeping connections in this game... ultimately I had a lot less reason to feel betrayed or bitter by Iron whereas with us it was a situation where I really valued you but then the questioning revealed it wasn't mutual. Like others have said, I hope you'll try more games because your passion in this game was endearing.

Congratulations Iron! You played this game perfectly and the chart Thom posted above just emphasizes you were literally safe for the majority of the game, and in the final two rounds there was nothing anyone could do you target you.

Thom, this was such a simple concept but in practice it was very fun. Thank you so much for hosting this, I had a lot of fun.

Bayleigh • Haleigh • Kaitlyn • Rockstar • Scottie • Swaggy C •

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789