Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Revolt!

Quote Originally Posted by 1331nj View Post
    Not lying, I'm impressed with how you are dealing with the questionnaire so far Marcus. You missed the one in bold though.
    Im using mobile rn so it's pretty hard answering questions, Ill answer that and Vashee's roadmap later!

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Vashhee View Post

Janelle you approached me quite early on. I frequently updated you with how I was voting in this game and my thoughts. Of anyone in the game, we had the most communication. You approached me in the F5 round with a lot of information, warning me that marcus, eagle and Iron were voting me (though later we figured out Iron was being honest with me and voting eagle with me).

We worked out how everyone was voting and as we discussed, you had three options. I told you I would understand whatever choice you made, but your choice may result in me being disappoint. If I can humor you to look at my perspective, from a strategic standpoint, I invested in you with honesty, telling you how I was voting frequently (which in this game was very valuable information and my intent was to help you avoid being nominated if you wished) and you may have succeeded in climbing up to #1 ally position.

I am disappointed you opted to vote Iron and send me home, rather than go to the F4 with me. Hopefully reading this you can understand why I feel disappointed that an ally did that to me. Please tell me why you made the decision you did. As I told you I'm not bitter, it's just you're competing with Iron (another close ally of mine) for those votes and your response to this (and my question below) will affect how many of my votes you get.

Request for all finalists:

I'm surprised no one else has asked this, but I am curious as to how you guys voted and what drove those decisions. This was a great concept by Thom and I know some of us deliberately tried to vote in the minority just to be safe.

Please type out a roadmap of your game. DO NOT GO INTO TOO MUCH DETAIL. It should be simple and just outline the efforts you made in the game. I am curious and also want to figure out who put the most effort into the game.

If you cannot remember the exact round you contacted people, it's fine. But you are encouraged to look at your PMs.

As an example, here is my roadmap:

Please post something similar to the above. Include comments, reasons and strategy if you wish. You are, obviously, free to elect not to share how you voted. I am more interested in your thoughts each round.

Here is a template:

--round 1--

--round 2--

--round 3--

--round 4--

--round 5--

--round 6--

--round 7--

--round 8--

[/CENTER]

I COMPLETELY understand how you feel and I knew that this was going to happen when I made that choice but I want you to also try to put yourself in my shoes and all I wanted was to reach the FINAL 3.

If I would have voted for Lita, Marcus would have been the only one safe and I told you I didn't want that because I knew him and Blaise were really tight and I was going to be in danger of going home the following round since it would have probably be a 2-2 tie and I just couldn't risk it.

I was very honest with you from the beginning of that round and I told you that you probably were going home no matter what and I even proposed to you a way to mess up the other two games which to me would have been a awesome move... anyways, I enjoyed working closely with you on that round but my alliance was with Lita at that point since I had worked the most during the game. I did promise to you that I wasn't going to vote for you and I honored that so I hope you can at least see that I was being honest and didn't try to play you at all...

Now, on to my roadmap:

--round 0--
    I was contacted by Ah-In to see if I wanted to work with him and so I did. We promised to put our names last on the "Primary" list, so I did.
    Sequoia and Lita also approached me to see if I wanted to work with them and I agreed.
    --round 1--
    I contacted Lita, Sequoia and Ah-In to see where their head were at and to see who we were going to vote for and we agreed to vote for Kitten.

--round 2--
    Sequoia contacted me because he wanted to get rid of John or Ah-In and those two were working with me so I stated that I didn't want to vote for either of them.
    I contacted Ah-In and John and told him that Sequoia was gunning for them and since I was in danger as well, that's when I decided to start "campaigning" to be safe and I contacted betinez, BottleItUp, eagle, Filler, Iron, Marcus, UblazRob, Vanity and Vashhee not proposing any kind of deal but just asking to keep me safe if it would benefit their game.

Many of them replied back saying that they would in exchange of me doing the same thing whenever they could be in danger, which I agreed.

Ah-In asked me to vote for Sequoia since she was gunning for him but I told him that I didn't want to be in the majority and the safest choice would be to vote for Chyanne.

I ended up voting for Chyanne since I hadn't spoken to her at all
    --round 3--

I had to campaign for votes again since I was nominated and I pretty much contacted the same people I contacted before asking them if they were willing to keep me.
    Ah-In and I agreed to vote for Filler since I didn't have any contact with him and I didn't owe him anything.

--round 4--
    On this round I was in danger for the third time in a row and I decided that I had to change the way I was playing the game and so instead of asking for votes, I contacted the people that were in danger that week with me and told them that I wasn't going to vote for them since they had kept me safe so far and that's when I voted for myself.

Ah-In came up with the idea of voting Vanity but I told him I didn't want to be in danger again and I would rather take a risk and vote for myself.

--round 5--
    Mamadou and I started talking a lot more and we shared the fact that both of us had voted for ourselves, which we found hilarious.
    People that had kept me safe in the past started to contact me to see if I would return the favor to keep them safe and the only person that never replied to me was in danger that week as well and that's why I voted for marcus.
    Marcus contacted me at that time telling me who he was voting for and I just replied with a "good to know"... knowing that I was voting for him.

--round 6--
    I kept approaching people to assure them I would keep them safe and I kept my word and voted for Beatrix since she had missed two votes already and I didn't see her as invested in the game as everyone else.

--round 7--
    This round I approached everyone and made a roadmap of my own because I knew I wanted to vote for myself again. Everyone I approached assured me that they would keep me safe so I trusted them all with my life and took the second risk of the season and voted for myself.

--round 8--
    I wanted to force a 2-2 tie because I wanted to reach the Finale. Marcus approached me with the idea of voting Lita. Himself and Blaise would vote for Vashhee and that way Lita and Vashhee would go home.
    Immediately, I contacted both Vashhee and Lita and exposed Marcus' plan and proposed one of my own. Lita never replied back so I didn't know where her head was and Vashhee and I talked strategy and that's when I realized that Vashhee didn't stand a chance of surviving and I didn't want Marcus to be the only one safe the following round so I took the chance to vote for Blaise to force a 2-2 tie knowing that I would have rather see Blaise go home than Lita or Vasshee but I didn't have a choice. It was the safest choice for my game.

Last edited by ilovejanelle; 03-13-2018 at 09:18 AM.

Achievements

I didn't come up with the idea of voting Vanity out.

Caio was actually the one that told me he was voting for Vanity. I ended up voting for myself as well during R4 (because honestly, I didn't want to vote for anyone nominated that round because they didn't vote for me the previous round), and that backfired. I would've been safe had I voted for someone else

Spoiler:  

Achievements

I didn't come up with the idea of voting Vanity out.

Caio was actually the one that told me he was voting for Vanity. I ended up voting for myself as well during R4 (because honestly, I didn't want to vote for anyone nominated that round because they didn't vote for me the previous round), and that backfired. I would've been safe had I voted for someone else

I was trying to say that you came up with that idea to me, I didn't know where it originated but you approached me with that...

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

Caio was actually the one that told me he was voting for Vanity

Achievements

@Andrei & @Caio

Spoiler:  

Achievements

i lub dis rivalry

I'm out of here

Achievements

Hello everyone, this is Running on Empty....

REVOLT REVIEW

Well, ladies and gentleman. We have come to the point that we, the jurors are faced with asking questions towards the people of the Final 3 that have been in this so called "Game". Now when it comes to what I've seen from the three of you. I have certainly been impressed by all of you and quite frankly, I do think where my vote will be going with this final three but I'd like not to rob any of you a chance from getting a vote. And with that being said, I have prepared a list of questions that will help me decide who shall get my vote no matter what happens.

But before I do ask these questions. I'd like to take a moment and open a can of Monster Energy Ultra Blue to enjoy these fine answers that I am about to receive.

And here is where I would like to give questions to all three of you:
    1. Which round would you say was the strongest one for you?
    2. If you had to replace three people in this Final 3, who would you choose and why?
    Which fast food chain is your favorite, and which item from said fast food chain menu is your favorite and why?

And lastly the last question, I'd like to ask is as follows.
    4. Why should you win?

Now with that being said. I will be finessing in the moment of hearing out your answers.
    NOW YOU'VE SEEN ME.
    NOW I'M GONE

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Randomone22 View Post
    And here is where I would like to give questions to all three of you:
    1. Which round would you say was the strongest one for you?
    2. If you had to replace three people in this Final 3, who would you choose and why?
    Which fast food chain is your favorite, and which item from said fast food chain menu is your favorite and why?And lastly the last question, I'd like to ask is as follows.
    4. Why should you win?

Now with that being said. I will be finessing in the moment of hearing out your answers.

1- Definitely the last round. I feel that I was able to do what I wanted to do and it worked as I expected. Everyone was all over the place for that round and I kept my focus on what I wanted, which was to reach the Final 3.
    2- I don't want to replace myself, but if I really have to, I would choose the following:
    In-Ah: I believe his loyalty should have kept him safe and reach the Final 3.
    Lita: She was very cautious in her moves and didn't want to risk it to much and that would have been enough to reach the Final 3.
    John: In all honesty, you were playing a good social game, you participated in the conversations we had in the thread and it seemed like you were invested in winning besides I loved the character you played.
    3- I love Taco Bell and Chalupas are my favorite just because they're so meaty and delicious.
    4- I should win because I played en honest game, I didn't go back on my word, I worked my a$$ off to keep me safe week after week, I made some risky moves but at the end of the day, I didn't betray anyone and I always tried to warn the people I was working with of ****ty things that were happening.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by VanityEgo View Post
    Thanks but just to clarify, I’d prefer an answer out of character

Sure... it's kind of hard to answer a question out of character when you're questioning the character I played as the entire game.

Is Janelle even a Trump supporter?... I have no idea but if she really is, I don't see how her political views would have any effect on how you vote on this fictional game. Everyone has different opinions and I'm someone that respects your way of thinking even if I don't agree and I believe that's what makes a great community; not agreeing but respecting. If she believes in Trump' system, good for her...

So yeah, that's my answer being me, not a character...

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by ilovejanelle View Post

I COMPLETELY understand how you feel and I knew that this was going to happen when I made that choice but I want you to also try to put yourself in my shoes and all I wanted was to reach the FINAL 3.

If I would have voted for Lita, Marcus would have been the only one safe and I told you I didn't want that because I knew him and Blaise were really tight and I was going to be in danger of going home the following round since it would have probably be a 2-2 tie and I just couldn't risk it.

I was very honest with you from the beginning of that round and I told you that you probably were going home no matter what and I even proposed to you a way to mess up the other two games which to me would have been a awesome move... anyways, I enjoyed working closely with you on that round but my alliance was with Lita at that point since I had worked the most during the game. I did promise to you that I wasn't going to vote for you and I honored that so I hope you can at least see that I was being honest and didn't try to play you at all...
    Thank you for your answer and roadmap.

I think I expected this response and I'm still disappointed. I know you really wanted to make F3 and that's why you forced the tie. I just feel you reached out for me for help in this game, I gave it to you frequently and then when I needed help at the end, you ultimately went with the self-interested decision. Apparently Rob feels exactly how I do.

I appreciate you didn't exactly lie to me in this game but in that F5 despite what info you shared with me and that you promised that you would not vote for me, with everything I have read now, I feel like you did want me to go despite the impression you gave me and how you handled it. You encouraged me to self vote at first (because I was supposedly screwed anyway and so you would be safe in the F4) and then when you learned Iron was actually keeping me, you opted to force the tie.

Also, if you see Marcus' answer to my question, you were the last person he wanted to eliminate. I also was planning to vote with you in a F4 situation. I feel like you could have risked a F4 and then had the option to get out Iron, myself or even both of us. I see that as a potential misplay; the immediate temptation of being in the F3 was there but I definitely feel like you could've risked a F4. Also, I would have appreciated the chance to be in that F4 but you just left me jaded and feeling like our alliance wasn't significant to you. With that said, I didn't know you were much closer to eagle than I, so I mean that's fair and something I should consider.

Bayleigh • Brett • Haleigh • Kaitlyn • Kaycee • Rockstar • Scottie • Swaggy C •

Achievements

Thank you for your answer and roadmap.

I think I expected this response and I'm still disappointed. I know you really wanted to make F3 and that's why you forced the tie. I just feel you reached out for me for help in this game, I gave it to you frequently and then when I needed help at the end, you ultimately went with the self-interested decision. Apparently Rob feels exactly how I do.

I appreciate you didn't exactly lie to me in this game but in that F5 despite what info you shared with me and that you promised that you would not vote for me, with everything I have read now, I feel like you did want me to go despite the impression you gave me and how you handled it. You encouraged me to self vote at first (because I was supposedly screwed anyway and so you would be safe in the F4) and then when you learned Iron was actually keeping me, you opted to force the tie.

Also, if you see Marcus' answer to my question, you were the last person he wanted to eliminate. I also was planning to vote with you in a F4 situation. I feel like you could have risked a F4 and then had the option to get out Iron, myself or even both of us. I see that as a potential misplay; the immediate temptation of being in the F3 was there but I definitely feel like you could've risked a F4. Also, I would have appreciated the chance to be in that F4 but you just left me jaded and feeling like our alliance wasn't significant to you. With that said, I didn't know you were much closer to eagle than I, so I mean that's fair and something I should consider.
    I'm really sorry you feel that way and it probably was a selfish move but the idea of being so close and probably not making it all the way when it was up to me to do so, really scared me.

I didn't know where Marcus' head was since I barely talked strategy with him so I just didn't want to take the chance. I'm probably screwed since it seems like I upset a lot of people and that's something I should consider for future games but in all honesty, it wasn't my intention to hurt anybody.

Again... I apologize and it wasn't my intention to "use" you at all.

Achievements

You're fine, ilj! I do remember you said you thought marcus might want you out.

It's all ultimately a game and it was a really fun concept.

I apologize for being RTVG's Most Annoying Juror.

Bayleigh • Brett • Haleigh • Kaitlyn • Kaycee • Rockstar • Scottie • Swaggy C •

Achievements

You're fine, ilj! I do remember you said you thought marcus might want you out.

It's all ultimately a game and it was a really fun concept.

I apologize for being RTVG's Most Annoying Juror.
    You're not annoying at all... It's your right to know and it's my duty to answer your questions.

I knew it was going to be a controversial decision but I had to make the call... I also saw how tight you were with Blaise so I was really scared that I was going to be left out in the Final 4... I ultimately didn't want to risk it...

Request for all finalists:

I'm surprised no one else has asked this, but I am curious as to how you guys voted and what drove those decisions. This was a great concept by Thom and I know some of us deliberately tried to vote in the minority just to be safe.

Please type out a roadmap of your game. DO NOT GO INTO TOO MUCH DETAIL. It should be simple and just outline the efforts you made in the game. I am curious and also want to figure out who put the most effort into the game.

If you cannot remember the exact round you contacted people, it's fine. But you are encouraged to look at your PMs.

As an example, here is my roadmap:

Please post something similar to the above. Include comments, reasons and strategy if you wish. You are, obviously, free to elect not to share how you voted. I am more interested in your thoughts each round.
    Here is a template:

--round 0--
    I aligned with Blaise, Sequoia, Kev, Chyanne, Chihiro, Vash and Ashirene.
    Kept them hoes low on my ranking.
    --round 1--
    I told the people Im aligned with that I'm voting Lita that round. I also campaigned to make Chyanne safe.
    Voted Lita

--round 2--
    3 of my allies were nominated so I tried to sway the votes away from them.
    Voted for John

--round 3--
    With Chyanne gone, I tried hard to keep Kev and Ashirene safe without getting myself nominated.
    Voted for John
    --round 4--
    With Kev gone I changed my gameplay to priorities my game. My alliance split the votes to Janelle and Ah-In so at least one of us doesnt get nominated next round.
    Voted for Ah-In
    --round 5--
    With me now nominated I had to step my ***** up.
    I realize that being nominated doesnt matter as long as you have people you trust. Also told Janelle a fake target to find out if she would snitch me out and I didnt care who she voted for.
    Voted John

--round 6--
    After a very successful round I was still nominated. I talked to Xanthinna this round. Sequoia wanted Vash out and Beatrix is the only other one on the block I havent worked with. It was an easy split vote for us.
    Voted for Beatrix

--round 7--
    After surviving a very trainwrecky round only Sequoia, Blaise, and somewhat Xanthinna are the only ones left I trust. I wanted to go to the end with them but Xanthinna target Blaise, who I was closer with. It was also this round I trued to reconnect with Janelle because the cast is getting smaller.
    Voted Lita
    --round 8--
    Lmao Sequoia actually voted herself out of the game last round and I was left to work with Janelle since she was the only other person safe. I wanted to keep Blaise cause he was the person I trusted the most. I was also in a perfect situation because whoever gets eliminated I can work my way on it the next round.

I'll have my answers up sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. Apologies for the wait, my job has been working me like a slave

Quote Originally Posted by VanityEgo View Post
    My question to all the finalists is: how do you feel about Janelle Pierzina being a Trump supporter?
    I honestly don't care at all She's one of my favorite reality TV contestants of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by betinez View Post
    I like asking extra jury questions that don't really have anything to do with gameplay, and this one isn't any different! I'd like you guys to assign each jury member a reality television character from whatever show you want, from ANTM to Survivor to TAR to American Idol to RPDR, so yes, whatever show you want . It'd also be cute if you could write some words on why you chose each character to each juror. This finale is basically everyone telling you three how they feel about you, so let this be your chance to let us jurors know how you feel about us by comparing us to glam or jank reality television contestants <3 Good luck, and congratulations on making it to the F3!
    I only really watch Survivor and Big Brother tbh so my selection is kind of limited But I'll try to branch out a little bit with this wherever possible.

Lita ⬩ eagle2ch - London (Daisy of Love): Down to earth and level-headed.
    Mamadou ⬩ Vashhee - Greg Buis (Survivor: Borneo): A little eccentric but also very smart and entertaining.
    Sequoia ⬩ dirrtyER - Danielle Reyes (Big Brother 3): A very savvy player and usually plays pretty hard.
    Xanthinna ⬩ UblazRob - Jonathan Penner (Survivor: Cook Islands): Very intelligent and well-spoken and isn't shy about how he feels.
    Beatrix ⬩ BottleItUp - Jenn Brown (Survivor: Worlds Apart): Generally pretty laid back and easy to talk to, but can also be rebellious.
    Chihiro ⬩ chazevanson - Jamie Chung (Real World: San Diego): Extremely friendly and likeable.
    Vash ⬩ betinez - Charo (The Surreal Life - Season 3): Hilarious and extra. I also just think you'd really like her for some reason, if you don't already
    John ⬩ Randomone22 - Johnny Mac (Big Brother 17): I'm not really sure why But for some reason he came to mind when I got to you.
    Ah-In ⬩ 1331nj - Eric Stein (Big Brother 8): Smart and mischievous. Also isn't afraid to make moves that shake up the game.
    Ashirene ⬩ VanityEgo - Will Kirby (Big Brother 2): Witty, smart, bold and highly entertaining.
    Kev ⬩ Filler - Colleen Haskell - (Survivor: Borneo): Soft-spoken but very likeable.
    Chyanne ⬩ jjohns6095 - Da'Vonne Rogers (Big Brother 17): Was out early but can be a pretty savvy player.
    Kitten ⬩ CupidStunt - Coral Smith (Real World: Back to New York): Nobody ****s with Coral.
    Nairobi ⬩ yzzy - Wanda Shirk (Survivor: Palau): Gone before you could really get to know them.
    Ahanu ⬩ xander - Jodi Rollins (Big Brother 14): See above.

Quote Originally Posted by UblazRob View Post
    Blaise, would you have targeted me that round even if I hadn't been gunning for you? Tell me honestly.
    Yes. Even if I hadn't know for certain that you were coming after me, I would have assumed it. We never made a connection in this game and so you were always going to be an easy vote for me in that regard. Beyond that, I know that you're a strong jury performer and I considered you a threat.

I'd also like to add one more thing; I know you don't like me, but I appreciate that you've at least given me some consideration in this finale. I honestly didn't think you'd give me a shot. Whether you actually end up voting for me or not, I'm grateful for that. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2ch View Post
    Blaise, I feel very betrayed by you. You told me you were voting for Mamadou and then voted for me instead even though it didn't actually benefit you to do so. From you I simply need to know one thing: Did you know Mamadou was going to vote for me?
    Yes I did know. We were in a situation where all it took was two votes to put somebody in serious trouble, so I was in contact with every member of the final 5 during that vote to make sure that I wasn't at risk. For what it's worth, when we originally spoke I had no intentions of voting for you and doing so wasn't an easy decision.

Quote Originally Posted by dirrtyER View Post

Congratulations Final 3! I'm glad that I've gotten the chance to work with all of you in this game.

Here are my questions:
    1. If you didn't make it at this stage and we had a final 2 instead, who would you vote for and why?
    2. Did it ever cross your mind to self vote, at any point that you got nominated? Explain.
    3. Compare each jury member to an animal.

I'll wait for your answers.

Thanks!!!

1. I respect both of the people I'm in this finale with but I would vote for Gary. We worked closely together throughout the game whereas most of my interactions with Janelle took place when she was nominated and needed my vote.

2. Definitely not. I was fortunate enough to avoid being nominated until top 7, at which point there were simply too few people left for me to risk voting for myself. To be honest even if I had been nominated before that, I likely still would not have risked voting for myself considering all of the trainwreck votes that took place.

3. Compare each jury member to an animal.

Lita ⬩ eagle2ch
    - Dog: Extremely loyal
    Mamadou ⬩ Vashhee - Monkey: Mischievous but endearing
    Sequoia ⬩ dirrtyER - Eagle: Very perceptive
    Xanthinna ⬩ UblazRob - Wolf: Intelligent and dangerous
    Beatrix ⬩ BottleItUp - Fox: Can be very sly
    Chihiro ⬩ chazevanson - Pigeon: Very approachable
    Vash ⬩ betinez - Peacock: An over-the-top animal for an over-the-top person
    John ⬩ Randomone22 - Platypus: Because it's a very random animal
    Ah-In ⬩ 1331nj - Raccoon: Can be very sneaky when he wants to be
    Ashirene ⬩ VanityEgo - Honey Badger: Does whatever the **** he wants
    Kev ⬩ Filler - Dolphin: Intelligent and friendly.
    Chyanne ⬩ jjohns6095 - Owl: Generally pretty quiet
    Kitten ⬩ CupidStunt - Cat: Because why not
    Nairobi ⬩ yzzy - Sea Mink: Extinct, gone too soon.
    Ahanu ⬩ xander - Ant: Not very noticeable

Quote Originally Posted by BottleItUp View Post
    Congrats final three! From the opening statements, it seems you all played very strong yet distinct games.

I only have one question for each of you. In 7 words or less, convince me to vote for you. Any more than 7 and you lose my vote. Good luck angels.
    **** these whack hoes. Vote for Blaise.

Great Final 3! Congrats guys!

Blaise we connected right at the start. We were aligned throughout the game. I also really appreciate that you did not vote me out. To me, that felt like you appreciated the occasional strategic chats we had and my loyalty to you. I think you put way more effort into actually talking to people than I, which I think is why I couldn't save myself in the F5 despite you being a bigger jury threat than me IMO, and I think you deserve to be there (even though I would've loved to be there with you and had a chance to win too). You are definitely receiving at least one of my votes , also considering I STILL feel guilty about HoHW2 lmao.[/CENTER]
    I appreciate that I do enjoy talking strategy with you whenever we get the opportunity and it was a pleasure working with you in this game.

As for your question:

--round 1--

- I reached out to Ashirene, Beatrix, Ah-In, Kev, Sequoia, Gary, Rita and Mamadou during the primary.
    - During the first official round is when the alliance between Kitten, Rita, Mamadou, Vash and myself was formed. I also discussed the vote with Sequoia fairly extensively, and also spoke to Ah-In.
    - I voted for Chyanne because she was the only nominee I didn't have any ties to.

--round 2--

- I was approached by Janelle who asked me for safety, and I agreed to vote to keep her.
    - I spoke with Ashirene and the two of us agreed to split our votes to avoid being nominated together. I also spoke to Gary and Ah-In about the vote.
    - I voted for Chihiro because we hadn't spoken and also because I had heard from enough people that they were voting for Chyanne to lead me to believe that that's where the majority was going.

--round 3--

- I spoke with Janelle, Ah-In, Kev and Gary about this vote.
    - I voted for Janelle despite telling her that I wouldn't. I knew she was campaigning for safety so I figured it was a safe vote for me, and also she was the nominee that I was the least close to at the time.

--round 4--

- I cast my vote for Janelle almost immediately for the same reasons as the previous week Not really much discussion involved, this was a pretty straightforward round for me.

--round 5--

- This week I spoke to Gary and what was left of my main alliance (Mamadou, Rita and Vash).
    - I voted for Xanthinna because I felt she was the biggest threat to me personally.

--round 6--

- This was another straightforward round for me. My vote went to Chihiro because he was the only person I wasn't aligned with. I only really spoke to Gary that week personally, although I did refer to my alliance of Mamadou/Rita/Vash as well but not a whole lot of discussion took place.
    - Just a note about this vote; this was the first time in the game that I had a pretty good feeling that I was going to end up a nominee the following round, but I opted to stick to my vote anyway because I was honestly pretty confident that I'd be able to survive any combination of nominations at this point.

--round 7--

- This was the first time I was nominated in the game. I was approached by Gary right away and he informed me that Xanthinna had asked him to vote for me.
    - Janelle agreed to keep me safe since I had previously done the same for her.
    - Sequoia approached me about the vote as well and I let her know that I was voting for Xanthinna.
    - I brought this information to Mamadou and Lita. Lita agreed to vote Xanthinna with me, and Mamadou offered as well in order to minimize the risk of me leaving, but I told him not to since at that point I knew that Xanthinna was going to be the only person voting against me.
    - I voted for Xanthinna for obvious reasons. With two confirmed votes on her as well as a potential third (Sequoia told me she would likely vote for her as well), I knew there was a very good chance she would be eliminated.

--round 8--

- I reached out to every single player this round. I understood that that was going to put my in a sticky situation, but my thinking was that all it took was two votes to put anybody in significant danger this week, and I wanted to make sure that there was no way any two people would link up to vote me out.
    - I first approached Lita and let her know that I was voting for Mamadou, she agreed to do the same.
    - I reached out to Janelle and also told her that I would be voting for Mamadou, but she wouldn't commit to a vote herself. To be honest I had a pretty strong feeling after this conversation that she might be voting for me, but I didn't share that with anybody because I didn't want anybody else to be tempted to vote for me as well.
    - I spoke with Mamadou and told him that I would keep him safe as well. I knew I was making conflicting promises here but like I said, I needed to make sure that there was no way that two people would join up and vote me out. Mamadou agreed to vote Lita.
    - Gary told me he was voting for Mamadou, so at this point the only vote I wasn't sure about was Janelle's, but at this point I had managed to secure my safety, regardless of whatever Janelle decided to do.
    - I voted for Lita. I had a difficult time with this vote because I knew Lita trusted me, but I had to decide between two of my closest allies and so I just made a decision. I didn't really consider either situation ideal for me, but I figured voting for Lita gave me a better chance of making it to the end.

Im Ah Out : I have no ill feelings on you three. My vote is still not locked. I want all three of you to rank all the cast from who you trust most to who you trust the least.
    1. Kitten (I know she was out early but idc)
    2. Lita
    3. Mamadou
    4. Gary
    5. Vash
    6. Ashirene
    7. Sequoia
    8. Kev
    9. Ah-In
    10. Beatrix
    11. Janelle
    12. John
    13. Chihiro
    14. Xanthinna
    15. Chyanne
    16. Nairobi
    17. Ahanu

1) Iron - Almost every single round, I told you who Im voting for but most of the time, you didn’t respond and I thought “maybe he doesnt want to work with me as much as I want to work with him” I need an explanation
    You were always one of the first people to reach out to me each round, at which point I usually didn't have my vote figured out yet. I apologize for not being as responsive as I would've liked but the truth is I typically had multiple conversations going on at once and sometimes I just forget to get back to people I do have a habit of opening messages while I'm at work or when I'm busy and I can be slow in responding sometimes. That's my bad, but you and I have always had a good rapport with each other and I did consider you an ally, although I will admit that there were other people that I simply worked more closely with.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovejanelle View Post
    Blaise and Gary were lying to each other but they weren't really talking to the other players. In reality, Blaise should have went home if Lita would have listen to me but hey, I'm not mad with the results.
    I just have to comment on this; none of this is true. I didn't lie to Gary and I spoke with every single person left at the F5 vote.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast