View Poll Results: Do you like the cast?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

66 92.96%
  • No

5 7.04%
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Season 10: Rank the Queens

hard dxck and bubblegum DannyBxtchh's Avatar
    1. Asia O'Hara
    2. Mayhem Miller
    3. Kameron Michaels
    4. Vanessa Vanjie Mateo
    5. The Vixen

6. Monique Heart
    7. Blair St. Clair

8. Aquaria
    9. Yuhua Hamasaki
    10. Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams

11. Dusty Ray Bottoms
    12. Monét X Change

13. Eureka O'Hara
    14. Miz Cracker

Final ranking:

1. Aquaria
    2. Monique Heart
    3. The Vixen
    4. Monet X Change
    5. Vanessa Vanjie Mateo
    6. Asia O'Hara
    7. Blair St. Clair
    8. Miz Cracker
    9. Mayhem Miller
    10. Kameron Michaels
    11. Dusty Ray Bottoms
    12. Eureka
    13. Yuhua Hamasaki
    14. Kalorie Karbdashian Williams

RPDR S10
    AQUARIA • MIZ CRACKER • MONIQUE HEART • THE VIXEN

Overall Ranking

01. Asia O’Hara
    02. Aquaria
    03. Monét X Change
    04. Monique Heart
    05. Vanessa Vanjie Mateo
    06. The Vixen
    07. Blair St. Clair
    08. Miz Cracker
    09. Mayhem Miller
    10. Eureka
    11. Kameron Michaels
    12. Dusty Ray Bottoms
    13. Yuhua Hamasaki
    14. Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams

Overall Ranking :

1. Monét
    2. Aquaria
    3. Eureka
    4. Vanjie
    5. Monique
    6. Asia
    7. Kameron
    8. Cracker
    9. Blair
    10. Dusty
    11. The Vixen
    12. Mayhem
    13. Yuhua
    14. Kalorie

Spoiler:  

#1 The Vixen - DON'T HATE ME, but she really made that season for me. There was not one single queen or even person irl that I identify more with than her - its kinda scary actually. Throughout my whole life, I was critised for being too "mean" or "too harsh" to people, just because I spoke my mind and told the truth when it was needed to be heard. Also the wall that she put up - basically EVERYTHING about her I see in myself. Thats why I love her. But also competiton wise, she was incredible, LOVED her looks, she really flopped in the Snatch Game (would've died if she did Azealia Banks) and didn't deseve to lipsync the week she sent Monique home (Asia was waaay worse). Plus she deserved that double shantay with Asia not Kameron and Eureka. SO ALL IN ALL, I SEE HER AS MY MOTHER <3 (SAGITTARIUS QUEEN)
    #2 Monique Heart - TRULY THE HEART OF SEASON 10 <3
    #3 Aquaria - AMAZING WINNER <3
    #4 Asia O' Hara - MOTHER <3

#5 Blair St Clair - A really unique queen that I enjoyed to watch. Hated the fact that she was booted just cause she didn't give them enough material/sob stories I guess. Cause she really performed every single episode except her elimination. Fishiest queen of the season.
    #6 Kameron Michaels - Her Style is really underrated imho. She served one of the best looks of the season and she had the best quick drag looks the whole season. Hated that she was in the finale though.
    #7 Miz Cracker - Hated her storyline and confessionals tbh. But her perfomances and runways made up for it. most overrated queen of the season tho.
    #8 Monét X Change - To be honest, I don't get the immense love for her and she is kind of overrated. Yeah she is really nice and quite funny, but I just can't seem to warm up to her. Don't really know why though, maybe because she is too similar to Bob.
    #9 Yuhua Hamasaki - loved her while she was there. amazing runways imho and quite funny. Sad that she had to go that early, since she had tons of potential and was my pre show fave along Vixen und Aquaria.
    #10 Vanessa Vanjie Mateo - I C O N (but since she is first out, thats about as high as I can put her).
    #11 Mayhem Miller - Really shined in the first episode and thats about it. Would have loved to see more form her.
    #12 Kalorie Karbdashian Williams - She cute and has a lot of potential. quite underrated imho - I would have loved to see more. But since she was 2nd out, thats about as high as she could get.
    #13 Eureka O' Hara - Could write whole paragraphs about her. The only reason she is higher than Dusty, is cause I don't want to come across as bitter and put her last. She was more polished than Dusty and thats about it.
    #14 Dusty Ray Bottoms - Even though I thought that her backstory was really intruiging to watch and really sad, her drag realldy didnt do anything to me at all.

Achievements

1. Monique
    2. Aquaria
    3. Monet
    4. Asia
    5. Blair
    6. Mayhem
    7. Vixen
    8. Cracker
    9. Vanessa
    10. Yuhua
    11. Kameron