Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: The Vixen

ban*ed
    Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever View Post
    TBH, part of it is that she's enabled by the SJW's/white guilt-ridden fans who will eat the sh** she says out of the palm of her hands regardless as some sort of release. It can be kind of laughable sometimes. Some fans treat her like MLK merely for stirring up drama and bringing up race when it backfires. It's really no surprise that she's prompted some elaborate think pieces, but that doesn't mean she's done anything of importance.
    OMG

Quote Originally Posted by Vashhee View Post
    hierarchy and Rikku, thank you for being the some of the sole voices of reason here but I think you should give up as you are being goaded and I think you should reallocate your time and energy elsewhere. You will get nowhere and you can rest knowing the silent majority agrees with you.

I think this style of trolling (trying to get an emotional rise out of the other poster) is particularly evident in the following excerpts:

It's good to see that a majority of the posters here, twitter and on reddit have the empathy and lack of bias to at least acknowledge how Ru addressed Vixen at the reunion but it seems some non-empathetic (instead, pathetic) users will try to prey on that. This is actually against the rules of the site:

I find it an interesting parallel to the criticisms towards Eureka and how she goaded Vixen into an argument to "test her". Birds of a feather, I guess.

For extra context, I want to point out that Luisdcv -- someone who is so apparently against self-victimizing -- has had multiple childish, entitled tantrums on the RTVG community's Skype chats and the last time he attempted a strategy game on RTVG he once again had a childish tantrum and walked/quit when the host did not agree to bend the rules for him. There's no point in trying to maturely debate with a troll like this who inherently infantile and stubborn disposition contributes to his inability to ever admit his own faults.

tl;dr: Don't bother arguing with these trolls and Luis is a hypocrite because what he criticizes Vixen of is exactly what he is notorious for on this forum.

Girl I was not trolling, If I was I wouldn't have said positive things about The Vixen too. And if you think I was referencing to you when I was talking about SJWs I wasnt, or anyone else here. I was referencing to the SJW you can see on youtube who instead of having a mature conversation just walk away or respond immaturely when someone disagrees with them, which imo is what The Vixen did in the show.
    Also to my defense I haven't yet watched the reunion so my opinion of the Vixen is only based of the normal episodes.

And tbh I don't care about you like that to try to piss you off or get a reaction or whatever. If you can't accept that I have a different opinion than yours just don't read my comment.

I mean I deadass just said The Vixen has good point just doesn't deliver them maturely, i don't see where I was trynna troll.

Spoiler:  

TBH, part of it is that she's enabled by the SJW's/white guilt-ridden fans who will eat the sh** she says out of the palm of her hands regardless as some sort of release. It can be kind of laughable sometimes. Some fans treat her like MLK merely for stirring up drama and bringing up race when it backfires. It's really no surprise that she's prompted some elaborate think pieces, but that doesn't mean she's done anything of importance.
    X2

credit to Ejy

This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jbi8eUBUVg&t=134s

RuPaul questioned The Vixen and Eureka, shaded Eureka for saying she got 'a little defensive'. Eureka immediately admitted that she was wrong, then the Vixen started to talk about how hard she tried to be not confrontational. The other queens actually just set the record straight about what Eureka said, but I'm not sure how she got ganged up in this particular scene.

So when The Vixen said Eureka poked her first, RuPaul immediately turned to Eureka and told Eureka that she needed to behave, instead of 'working on it'. Eureka acknowledged it without acting defensively like The Vixen did.
    Eureka pulling The Vixen aside to ask her how to handle the situation is the adult thing to do. Instead, The Vixen decided that she'd never trust Eureka again lmao.
    We all know it's bullocks when The Vixen said she never started a fight, especially instigating things between Miz Cracker and Aquaria. A lot of people were picking on RuPaul for telling the Vixen not to say anything, but what actually made her leave was RuPaul telling her she had a choice to not say anything regarding things that are none of her business. That had nothing to do with her belief, her frustration with the society, or racism. That made her walk out.

People who just defend her blindly need to rewatch this particular scene again.

i find this laughable considering you are one but ok #woke

I felt really bad for The Vixen and it’s a shame she walked out. When she said she hadn’t changed her opinion regarding the Eureka situation I just thought she was being very honest, yet it all made her look like she was being difficult and unforgiving. And then that seemed to pave the way for making Eureka look like the better person for PARTLY admitting to her mistakes. It was sad how one-sided the situation became.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617