Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Kameron Michaels

Achievements

I'm really going to miss her.

She's earned a big fan in me.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    I'm pretty introverted myself, but people seem to think introverted people are somehow always innocent or better people than extroverts, when in a lot of cases it stems from narcissism and not giving a **** about interacting with other people. Which I think applies to Kameron. That's probably why the queens seemed frustrated at the reunion.
    I think you are confusing being asocial with being introverted. They are not mutually exclusive but someone can be introverted without being asocial. Also, "a lot of cases" is an exaggeration.

The vast majority of introverts, including Kameron, are not narcissistic. Like Kameron, many are not asocial. Many, many introverts can function normally in social situations but just prefer to have their "me time" more often to recharge.
    Last edited by Vashhee; 07-01-2018 at 07:14 AM.

Bayleigh • Brett • Haleigh • Kaitlyn • Kaycee • Rockstar • Scottie • Swaggy C •

Just realized she was the first queen in drag race herstory who won 4 lip syncs in 1 season.

Spoiler:  

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Vashhee View Post
    I'm really going to miss her.

She's earned a big fan in me.

I think you are confusing being asocial with being introverted. They are not mutually exclusive but someone can be introverted without being asocial. Also, "a lot of cases" is an exaggeration.

The vast majority of introverts, including Kameron, are not narcissistic. Like Kameron, many are not asocial. Many, many introverts can function normally in social situations but just prefer to have their "me time" more often to recharge.
    Yeah. I noticed he watched most of his episodes at home with his friend on his couch! Really humble queen

#BB19 Elena | Christmas | Ramses
    #RPDR9 Kameron Michaels | Miz Cracker | Mayhem Miller | Aquaria | Monet X Change

#iServeFace

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Boby-LM View Post
    Just realized she was the first queen in drag race herstory who won 4 lip syncs in 1 season.
    Because she kept pulling the same moves every damn single lipsync

I just wish she would've embraced her brand as the "muscle queen" and incorporated her muscles into her drag, but it's clear she's more invested into the ~transformation~ which doesn't make sense why she would call herself that in the first place if she's just going to cover it up?

Coming

Achievements

I dont understand why she wanted to be on RPDR/win. She is too "shy" to even go out to viewing parties of the show. Part of being a winner of drag race is going out and meeting people, etc. I get that she likes lip-syncing but thats only 1 part of being on drag race/being the winner.

Her confidence since the show seems to have improved leaps and bounds. I hope to see her on a future AS season. She can turn looks, lipsync, and is low-key funny; I think once she fully teaches herself to stop holding back she will have truly cracked the code~

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Jigsawce View Post
    Her confidence since the show seems to have improved leaps and bounds. I hope to see her on a future AS season. She can turn looks, lipsync, and is low-key funny; I think once she fully teaches herself to stop holding back she will have truly cracked the code~
    I think her shyness is a projection of her insecurities. Which we all have. Clearly hers really put a hold on her personality. She’s an incredibly well rounded queen. I love following her because I do believe she’s geniunely kind. But clearly questions a lot of what she does because of her insecurities. Hence why she thought she was going to lipsync every episode !

#BB19 Elena | Christmas | Ramses
    #RPDR9 Kameron Michaels | Miz Cracker | Mayhem Miller | Aquaria | Monet X Change

#iServeFace

Am I the only one that feels like Kameron failed at being a "muscle queen". I like her aesthetic and she clearly delivers a good lipsync, but aside from that one challenge, she never played up her masculinity very much. Milk was way more of a manly queen than she was and Milk never stated to be as such the way Kameron did. :|

Me when it comes to relationships. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by mmichal View Post
    Am I the only one that feels like Kameron failed at being a "muscle queen". I like her aesthetic and she clearly delivers a good lipsync, but aside from that one challenge, she never played up her masculinity very much. Milk was way more of a manly queen than she was and Milk never stated to be as such the way Kameron did. :|
    The question is, why does she have to? It's her drag, she can do what she thinks it is.

She is a muscle queen but she's said again and again her aesthetic is hyper-feminine.
    EWFA X: *click here*
    ANTM: Coura, Kyla
    RPDR X: Aquaria, Asia, Kameron, Monet, Miz Cracker

BNTM | eLouai
    >>VOTE HERE.<<

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011