Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Eureka

Achievements

EUREKA IS TRASH

Quote Originally Posted by internaldisputes View Post
    I like how she was able to cool it off after getting back to the lounge, though. It takes a lot of maturity on her part and I'm very proud of her. Judging from the preview next week it seems like The Vixen is going to fight someone else so I don't think it's entirely Eureka's fault.
    Um, Eureka called Vixen negative over a non-personal, strictly drag disagreement, tried to get digs in on her while passive aggressively trying to walk away, and then, basically admitted that she was trying to start sh** with her all along. Switch up the roles here and Vixen would never be applauded as mature for returning to the lounge cordially.

Eureka's sh** REEKS. This season has made her one of my least favorite personalities we've seen on the show in awhile and her drag isn't nearly great enough to distract from it.
    ​RPDR10: Miz Cracker, Monique Heart, Asia O'Hara, Monet X Change, Aquaria, Mayhem Miller

KamasutraGirl666 wuchereria_bancrofti's Avatar
    Right?

Eureka, even if I don’t know her in person— from what she’s shown so far, I wouldn’t wanna hang out with her.

It’s almost like every time someone disagrees with her, she calls them “negative” right away. Her calling The Vixen negative recently and in season 9 when she asked Sasha why push it straight to negativity?

Not a big fan of her drag anyway.

S 1 0 : Asia O'Hara • Mayhem Miller • Monique Heart • The Vixen

literally the only reason that Eureka was able to "cool it off" is because she manipulated the situation to begin in the first place. she knew everything she was gonna do from the moment she walked in there. at least Aquaria was just acting in the moment with the Vixen, but Eureka was planning it out.

that's really the reason why that drama leaves a very sour taste. when the Vixen makes drama, there's a point to it and she's usually right in some way. Aquaria was defensive and couldn't let a snipe go. Eureka actively instigated a situation just for a reaction. and one which does nothing for Eureka's supposed "point" bc even if you're friends with the bear, it's not going to like you if you start jabbing it with a stick.

wow bitch wtf so unnecessary fuck u i'll have the last laugh tho so eat me

Spoiler:  

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by pettytears View Post

She was trans here though...

But no, this bitch is delivering the goods and I love her for that.
    Asia O'Hara Monique HeartThe VixenEureka O'HaraMiz Cracker

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    She was trans here though...

But no, this bitch is delivering the goods and I love her for that.
    wtf does that have to do with using the n word lol trans people have a pass now?
    Last edited by Boby-LM; 04-16-2018 at 08:58 AM.

Spoiler:  

I think Rush was joking about how Eureka defended her actions by saying that she was trans in that video and that she was with her trans poc friend. Queen of bringing up irrelevant things in arguments and discussions.

ANYWAY

The Vixen and Tyra ended her.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by wuchereria_bancrofti View Post
    I think Rush was joking about how Eureka defended her actions by saying that she was trans in that video and that she was with her trans poc friend. Queen of bringing up irrelevant things in arguments and discussions.

ANYWAY

The Vixen and Tyra ended her.
    Queen of getting obscure references
    Asia O'Hara Monique HeartThe VixenEureka O'HaraMiz Cracker

Omg. I wasn't referring to you when I said "queen of bringing up irrelevant things in arguments and discussions" in case it seems like I was talking about you.^ It's about Eureka.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234