Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Rupaul's Drag Race S10 - Spoiled Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by xsai View Post
    see, i'm 100% sure that Miz Cracker won't be reaching the finale, that she'll fall literally just short of it, and that she'll be Miz Congeniality as a consolation prize and i lowkey don't believe anything that doesn't reflect that
    I doubt that will happen honestly. Ru stands pretty firm with her elimination decisions no matter how much backlash she gets. So if whoever went up against Miz Cracker outperformed her then that’s just how it is. She shouldn’t get Miss C just because of a good track record. If she’s actually congenial throughout the competition (which I think she will be) then yes she should most definitely be crowned. She shouldn’t get it just because she was “robbed”.

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

The same user posted a video last season with spoilers of Aja winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    The same user posted a video last season with spoilers of Aja winning.
    And pepp and trinity as fist outs. Season 9 defied almost all spoilers posted, with only shea making it to the finals in all of them, but that was always quite obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Wholahay1234 View Post
    I doubt that will happen honestly. Ru stands pretty firm with her elimination decisions no matter how much backlash she gets. So if whoever went up against Miz Cracker outperformed her then that’s just how it is. She shouldn’t get Miss C just because of a good track record. If she’s actually congenial throughout the competition (which I think she will be) then yes she should most definitely be crowned. She shouldn’t get it just because she was “robbed”.
    but Ru doesn't choose MC? the fans vote for who they want to win MC, and they are known to choose queens who they think were robbed. Nina, Pandora, Ben, Katya and Valentina pretty clearly won it for that.

wow bitch wtf so unnecessary fuck u i'll have the last laugh tho so eat me

Spoiler:  

Yeah, the spoilers are a clusterf*** RN, but the first few boots sound accurate and I def buy the spoilers about Aquaria. I also think with this cast of strong personalities, this will be the most explosively dramatic RPDR season since 4 or 5.
    ​RPDR10: Aquaria, Monet X Change

but Ru doesn't choose MC? the fans vote for who they want to win MC, and they are known to choose queens who they think were robbed. Nina, Pandora, Ben, Katya and Valentina pretty clearly won it for that.
    Yeah that’s true. I just hope this season it goes to a queen who is actually deserving of the title. Last season should have definitely went to Peppermint. She was a sassy narrator but she was genuinely congenial with the other queens. Monique is giving me that same edit so far so she’s my pick right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wholahay1234 View Post
    Yeah that’s true. I just hope this season it goes to a queen who is actually deserving of the title. Last season should have definitely went to Peppermint. She was a sassy narrator but she was genuinely congenial with the other queens. Monique is giving me that same edit so far so she’s my pick right now.
    Imo season 9 was the only true robbed miss coneganity. Joslyn and jaidyn were a little more deserving but they weren’t robbed like others claimed. Valentina is better now but when I met her, she wasn’t the nicest.

Honeys have you seen Kameron's stories in insta? His lip sync is real amazing (mouth-wise). Excited!

also
    YAAAAAASSS @ Aquaria being the messy queen. She'll lose the most after the season, but she'll be iconic in a bad way so I'm ok with that.
    EWFA X: *click here*
    ANTM: Coura, Kyla
    RPDR X: Aquaria, Asia, Kameron, Monet, Miz Cracker

BNTM | eLouai
    >>VOTE HERE.<<

KamasutraGirl666 wuchereria_bancrofti's Avatar
    Cracker is delightful, but she's attracting the underage stans rn and it's nagl.

I really don't believe a lot of the spoilers, especially the ones that claim Kameron Michaels will be a lip-sync assassin. Her YouTube performances are low-energy AF...

I also don't think Miz Cracker will reach the finale. But it's not because of the spoilers.. It's a feeling.
    I feel Miz will have the undeserving elimination. Strong feeling she'll kill it but will get a bogus reason for her elimination, or just flat-out lose focus a la Yara Sofia.

Slaying your basic bitches.
    RPDR 10: Miz Cracker, Aquaria, Kameron Michaels, Monique Heart, Monét X Change, Eureka O'Hara, Mayhem Miller

KamasutraGirl666 wuchereria_bancrofti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever View Post
    I really don't believe a lot of the spoilers, especially the ones that claim Kameron Michaels will be a lip-sync assassin. Her YouTube performances are low-energy AF...
    To be fair, her mini performances in her house that she posts on her Insta stories are tight. But I'm not a fan of her looks so far. And if you're gonna brand yourself as the muscle queen, show it.

Kalorie is a delightful surprise, so I'll be gutted to see her go home first as what the spoilers heavily suggest. Also, Dusty and Vanessa.

I don't mind seeing some other hoes go home first-- Blair, Monet (lol), Yuhua, Kameron

I'm not a fan of Aquaria's personality and attitude, but I really like her entrance look. She was giving me Siouxsie Sioux tease and I live for it.

I just hope that Asia is strong and lucky enough to endure any cheap twist that they're gonna pull in the end of the competition.

RTVG Survivor VladaSt.Pivovarova's Avatar
    gurll......Pandora, Latrice, Ivy Winters, Bondola and Cynthia are robbed in their season.
    AusNTM Cassi van den Dungen | Montana Cox | Kia Low | Talisa Quirk
    Project Runway Austin Scarlett | Christian Siriano
    Bad Girls Club Natalie Nunn
    KNTM
    Choi So Ra | Shin Hyeon Ji

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Orange runway.

Feathers runway.
    Mermaid runway.
    Silver Foxy runway (looking aged).
    No disqualification for Blair.
    Monique didn’t know her words.
    Aquaria does wins Snatch Game.
    Cracker was never in the bottom.
    Top seven is: Aquaria, Asia, Cracker, Eureka, Kameron, Monèt, The Vixen.
    Order is Kalorie/Vanessa, Dusty, Yuhua, Mayhem, Blair, Monique, Vixen, Double Shante, Monet, Cracker
    Aquaria comes for Cracker almost immediately, accusing her of copying her look. The girls take Cracker’s side and Aquaria then struggles to make friends while on the show. They have since made peace back at home.Aquaria was a brat about everything, including backtalking Ru.

The Vixen calls someone out every episode (not known if main or Untucked). She’s in the right but it may still earn her the villain edit. The Vixen, Aquaria and Asia get into it in one scene. Asia tells Aquaria she has ‘skinny white queen syndrome’.
    There’s some confusing results with some queens going through for seemingly no reason, some queens being cut for no reason.

T.

Yuhua leaving so soon :/

2018 FAVORITES

Khrystyana ♥ Ingrid ♥ Karoline ♥ Sidharth

Then where would Asia, Kameron, Eureka, and Aquaria place?

If that boot order is true, then damn does Mayhem fall short of expectations.

First thing that comes into my mind is that Asia, Kameron, Eureka and Aquaria are probably top four.
    Maybe they'll rewind the whole lip sync sudden death thing again, from last season. I don't hope so.
    From those four, I expect an Asia win.

Slaying your basic bitches.
    RPDR 10: Miz Cracker, Aquaria, Kameron Michaels, Monique Heart, Monét X Change, Eureka O'Hara, Mayhem Miller

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast