Brown cow...STUNTING PRETTY!
    EWFA X: *click here*
    ANTM: Coura, Kyla
    RPDR X: Aquaria, Asia, Kameron, Monet, Miz Cracker

BNTM | eLouai
    >>VOTE HERE.<<

Aquaria looks stunning as always

Achievements

Monique, Yuhua, and Vanjie are the only ones I care about. The others look cute though~

RPDR S10: | Aquaria| Asia O'Hara | Miz Cracker| Blair St Clair | Yuhua Hamasaki

Everybody has been saying this season is like Season 7 with Eureka being Ginger, Aquaria being Ginger and Kameron being Pearl (Asia/Kennedy, Cracker/Katya, Monet/Trixie)

BUT WHAT IF its like Season 10 of Americas Next Topmodel (yes Im old): Eureka wins (Whitney, obnoxious) and the runner-up is one of the most high fashion contestants ever who happens to have a speech impediment (Aquaria/Anya). While the serene black queen with perfect skin, bone structure and teeth (Asia/Fatima) and the contestant struggling with their androgyny and peoples perception of them (lol Kameron/Dominique) place 2nd and 3rd runner up. Try hard fan favourite (Cracker/Katarzyna) and the messy one (Monet/Lauren) place 4th and 5th runner up.

'Being young is being fun' - Tyra Sanchez

BonBon. Crystal Mess. Jpeg Papi. Kim Chi. Linux. Merrie Cherry.

Cracker is nowhere near Katya's brilliance. Moner is also >> Trixie

BB CAN 6: Kaela|Paras
    RPDR 10: Aquaria

Quote Originally Posted by yaya View Post
    Everybody has been saying this season is like Season 7 with Eureka being Ginger, Aquaria being Ginger and Kameron being Pearl (Asia/Kennedy, Cracker/Katya, Monet/Trixie)

BUT WHAT IF its like Season 10 of Americas Next Topmodel (yes Im old): Eureka wins (Whitney, obnoxious) and the runner-up is one of the most high fashion contestants ever who happens to have a speech impediment (Aquaria/Anya). While the serene black queen with perfect skin, bone structure and teeth (Asia/Fatima) and the contestant struggling with their androgyny and peoples perception of them (lol Kameron/Dominique) place 2nd and 3rd runner up. Try hard fan favourite (Cracker/Katarzyna) and the messy one (Monet/Lauren) place 4th and 5th runner up.
    oh gosh I hope not.... The producers love Eureka but I think Ru loves Aquaria more hence why she was saved after allegedly messing up in her lipsync against Eureka. I really don't see them crowning Eureka unless they are ready to receive backlash even worse than Trixie and Sasha winning combined.

Quote Originally Posted by Segeriffic View Post
    oh gosh I hope not.... The producers love Eureka but I think Ru loves Aquaria more hence why she was saved after allegedly messing up in her lipsync against Eureka. I really don't see them crowning Eureka unless they are ready to receive backlash even worse than Trixie and Sasha winning combined.
    Regardless they’re going to receive backlash if they have another double shantay even though one of them messed up.
    Last edited by Wholahay1234; 06-16-2018 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yaya View Post

This is the biggest stretch my gay eyes have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wholahay1234 View Post
    Regardless they’re going to receive backlash if they have another double shantay even though one of them messed up.
    Won't be as bad as Eureka winning....Aquaria is a fan favorite among the top 4, I doubt she'd get as much backlash as Eureka winning the crown

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

I really like Eureka. Am I alone?

Regardless of everything it ALWAYS comes down to track record when the decision for the actual winner. When it was a final three the strongest track record already won, when it came down to Trixie v Kennedy it was track record and when it came down to Sasha and Peppermint it came down to track record. The only way Aquaria wasn't winning this season was if she wasn't lipsyncing in the final round which she is. We can go ahead and crown her.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223