Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week #02 • Ika's Reign

Achievements

Power of Veto

Decision: Used on Bronte

Replacement Nominee

Nominated for Eviction

Ross has removed Bronte from the block. Ika elected to name Ramsey as her replacement. Kevin and Ramsey, I'm afraid that means you must face the threat of Eviction at the hands of your fellow Houseguests.

Head of Household

Nominated for Eviction

It's time for our second Eviction of the season. Our nominees, Kevin and Ramsey, are not eligible to vote. Neither is Ika; however, as Head of Household she will be called upon to break a tie in the event that at least one vote has been validly cast.

The remaining twelve houseguests have a simple task, to be completed within 24 hours, that becomes somewhat complicated when you consider the implications. You must vote to evict either Kevin or Ramsey. Along with your vote, you must predict the margin, using one of these choices: 12-0, 11-1, 10-2, 9-3, 8-4, 7-5, 6-6. Please note that it does not matter which nominee receives which value. You are simply predicting the division of votes, not assigning the values to a specific houseguest.

Only votes that come with the correct prediction will count, meaning that it is likely that far fewer than 12 votes will determine the true outcome this round. The nominee the majority chose to evict could even stay, if enough votes against them have been canceled. For a full detailing of the eviction procedure, along with descriptions of various trainwreck scenarios, see below:

• Voter Eligibility: After the conclusion of the Veto Ceremony, the two final nominees will face an eviction vote. The nominees and Head of Household will not be eligible to vote.
    • Eviction Voting: Each eligible voter must cast a vote to evict one of the two Nominees. However, this alone is not enough. Each voter must also make a prediction of the vote margin. This prediction must be a valid margin. For example, with 11 voters, the valid margin predictions are 11-0, 10-1, 9-2, 8-3, 7-4, and 6-5.
    • Vote Validity: After all voters have submitted their eviction vote and margin prediction, I will calculate the results. Eviction votes will only be valid if the margin prediction is correct (regardless of which nominee received the predicted number of votes). That means that any player who casts an eviction vote with an incorrect prediction will have their eviction vote voided.
    • Results: At each eviction, I will announce which players made a correct prediction; and then the results of their votes alone, resulting in an eviction.
    • Failure to Vote: Any player who is required to vote but fails to do so, or casts an invalid vote, or casts a vote with an improper prediction (e.g., predicting a 59-0 vote when there are only three voters), and does not correct this within 48 hours (the original 24 hours plus a possible 24 hour extension), will be expelled from the game. This will cancel any eviction that would have taken place.
    • Tie: In the event that there is a tie (of at least 1-1, meaning at least some of the votes counted), the Head of Household must break the tie by casting an eviction vote for one of the two final nominees. If the Head of Household fails to cast the tie-breaking vote within 24 hours, the Head of Household will be expelled from the game and the eviction will be canceled.
    • No Valid Votes: In the event that no valid votes have been cast, the two nominees will participate in a prisoner’s dilemma called The Joker Game.
    • The Joker Game: The two nominees will have 24 hours to submit either a Black Joker or a Red Joker to me via private message. If either nominee fails to make a valid choice within 24 hours, that nominee will be evicted. However, if the nominees do both submit valid choices, there are a number of possible outcomes:
        Spoiler:  
      Red/Red: If both nominees choose the Red Joker, they will both be evicted.
      Red/Black: If one nominee chooses Red, while the other chooses Black, the nominee that chose Red will survive while the nominee that chose Black will be evicted.
      Black/Black: If both nominees choose Black, the nominees will both survive and the Head of Household will be evicted instead.

Nominees, I highly recommend that you campaign in public and/or in private to the voters to save yourselves.

May your predictions lead you to the futures you envision!

Achievements

Achievements

Achievements

Achievements

OOOOOOOOOOOOP
    gary with the #bigmoves, honey <3

i am my own m u s e.

Achievements

Kevin Martin :

Can I crack the code? Can I or can I not?

Spoiler:  

If ur gonna attempt to backdoor Sir Bitter why would u do it against NAZ of all people????

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

Thank you winner of Dilemma and BBU.

Achievements

It's a ****in feat to get to the end of BBU without it dying.

Achievements

Head of Household

Nominated for Eviction

Welcome to our second Eviction of the season. The twelve votes have been cast, along with valid predictions, so it's time to see the results. Kevin and Ramsey, based on the results of the vote, one of you may be Evicted tonight. In the event that an Eviction occurs, the Evicted houseguest will have only a few moments to gather his belongs, say his goodbyes, and leave the Big Brother house.

First, which houseguests made correct predictions?

Spoiler:  

Neda, your prediction came true! As a result, you have the sole power to Evict this week. For the remaining eleven voters, this means your incorrect predictions have voided your Eviction Votes.

I will now reveal the results.

Spoiler:  
    By a vote of...
      Spoiler:  
    1 - 0
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Kevin, you are evicted from the Big Brother house.

OOC: Naz, I'm sorry to see you go. ): I was looking forward to watching you play and thought you were going to make it far! Unfortunately, I think your vacation did you in because you were not able to build social bonds at a key time in the game. Thanks so much for playing!
    Everything happens for a reason.

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

Well played mamagurl :0

Achievements

LMAO OF COURSE.

very interesting~

Achievements

Achievements

eek

i am my own m u s e.

Achievements

Ouch shocker.. im actually not mad that im out.. everyone that is in the game currently are playing a great game and even though my stay is cut short i believed i contributed a lot for what’s going to unfold in the future..

the only thing im disappointed about is that pawn does go home and I became that example LOL.. overall, i’m upset but for sure i know that I have many people behind my back for this vote </3

thanks for the game Est and goodluck everyone!

Spoiler:  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12