Public Vote Results

Best Team Miley: Primadonna - Homemade Dynamite +5
    Best Team Jungkook: Nikolai - You Don't Know Me +5
    Best Team Zayn: Yetunde Okeke - Telephone +5
    Best Team Dolly: Nutella Versace - Symphony +5

COACHES JUDGEMENTS

MILEY

Pia Mia Ft. Jeremih - I’m A Fan - 6/10
    - I am really disappointed to have to put you in the bottom 3 this week. You were the best of everyone last week but this week I am so let down. This song feels very one note and I don't really feel pumped up or touched by it. The vocals are decent enough, but nothing stands out about this song.

Lorde Ft. Khalid, Post Malone & SZA - Homemade Dynamite Remix - 10/10
    - I’m upset I’ve never heard this song before, this is amazing. I love the hook, I love everyones verses, I love the beat so much. This song has actually been added to my actual playlist for personal listening.

Gnash Ft. Olivia O’Brien - I Hate U, I Love U - 6/10

Madonna Ft. Nicki Minaj - Bitch I’m Madonna - 7/10

Who Is Fancy Ft. Meghan Trainor & Ariana Grande - Boys Like You - 8/10

Jax Jones Ft. Raye - You Dont Know Me - 10/10
    - I am so obsessed with this song now. This is by far my favourite song this round. It is such a goddamn bop. I am feeling it so much and I have had it on repeat since you submitted it. THANK YOU. -

Dash Ft. Do - Heaven -3/10
    -Unfortunately, the originality for this song is really gone, this is a cover of a cover. It also just reminds me of the version released in 2002 by DJ Sammy, and well it basically sounds exactly the same yet its supposed to be a different DJ on it, so this just lacks all creativity. -

Troye Sivan Ft. Allday - For Him - 8/10

Lady Gaga Ft. Beyonce - Telephone - 8/10

Halsey Ft. Lauren Jauregui - Strangers - 10/10

Tupac Ft. Talent - Changes - 9/10

Kendrick Lamar Ft. SZA - All the stars - 7/10

Fun Ft. Janelle Monae - We Are Young - 5/10
    - Unforuntately, I dont really like this song very much. I don’t know if it was just played on the radio so much that it destroyed it for me but it was difficult to get through. The chorus sounds like its being shouted and not sung. I also had to listen a few times and then look up the lyrics to see when Janelle Monae actually featured on this track, she basically isn’t even on this track so it doesn’t really fit the theme. -

Clean Bandit Ft. Zara Larsson - Symphony - 10/10
    - The more I listen to this song, the more I love it. The vocals are powerful and original. The way the beat goes up and down really pulls me in and makes me want to dance but also gives me some feels. -

Drake Ft. Rihanna - 7/10

Nelly Furtado Ft. Timbaland - Promiscuous - 8/10

TEAM JUNGKOOK

Pia Mia Ft. Jeremih - I’m A Fan - 7/10

Lorde Ft. Khalid, Post Malone & SZA - Homemade Dynamite Remix - 9/10

Gnash Ft. Olivia O’Brien - I Hate U, I Love U - 7/10
    I don't dislike it all but its replayability wore off very quickly. I don't mind songs with repetitive lyrics but this got a tad too grating after the first few listens. You're here by default though and you're nowhere near being the worst this week.

Madonna Ft. Nicki Minaj - Bitch I’m Madonna - 4/10
    - This is an utter mess. Nobody's expecting an EDM song to be the most artistry-laden piece ever but it's just not very pleasant to listen to. You've got two talented artists and they were showcased in a haphazardly put together "song". The eclectic beats just don't mesh well together and the vocals weren't anything spectacular. You're not off to a good a start.

Who Is Fancy Ft. Meghan Trainor & Ariana Grande - Boys Like You - 8/10

Jax Jones Ft. Raye - You Dont Know Me - 8/10-

Dash Ft. Do - Heaven - 7/10

Troye Sivan Ft. Allday - For Him - 10/10

-Music is supposed to rouse an individual's emotions and this piece accomplished beautifully. Your vocals are so fluid which went extremely well with how good the writing for this song was. I also love how the guest rapper wasn't just intercut into the song for the heck of it like other songs tend to do.-

Lady Gaga Ft. Beyonce - Telephone - 6/10
    -A lot of you guys tied for me and I would say that from here on out, I thought all the songs were decent-good. I would probably get crucified for this but for me, Telephone just comes off as a very milquetoast pop song among all the other submissions. It's inoffensive but I think there were better choices for both of the artists involved.

Halsey Ft. Lauren Jauregui - Strangers - 7/10

- This merits a high score in my book because it's a very pleasant surprise. I was a gearing up for a run-of-the-mill rap song but I got a collaboration between two genres that fit this challenge to a T. The vocal raps complemented and underscored how the rap's melody and how poignant the lyrics were. Great job. -

Kendrick Lamar Ft. SZA - All the stars - 7/10

Fun Ft. Janelle Monae - We Are Young - 10/10
    - I thought this perfectly encapsulated the spirit of camaraderie that this week's theme is subtly going for. This is just so incredibly raw, both in vocals and the superb arrangement, in the best way possible. This song is supposed to be an anthem but it's vulnerable at the same time, a feat that's nigh-impossible to achieve.

Clean Bandit Ft. Zara Larsson - Symphony - 7/10

Drake Ft. Rihanna - 8/10

Nelly Furtado Ft. Timbaland - Promiscuous - 7/10

TEAM ZAYN

Pia Mia Ft. Jeremih - I’m A Fan - 8.5/10

Lorde Ft. Khalid, Post Malone & SZA - Homemade Dynamite Remix - 9.5/10

Gnash Ft. Olivia O’Brien - I Hate U, I Love U - 8.5/10

Madonna Ft. Nicki Minaj - Bitch I’m Madonna - 9/10

Who Is Fancy Ft. Meghan Trainor & Ariana Grande - Boys Like You - 10/10
    - This is another song I've heard in the past, and I also really enjoy it. It's so easygoing, and featuring Meghan and Ariana was a smart choice for the artist--both added their own flavor to the track while staying true to its dreamy, romantic tone. Well done.

Jax Jones Ft. Raye - You Dont Know Me - 8.5/10

Dash Ft. Do - Heaven -7.5/10

I can appreciate mashing up an emotional song with breaks of hard beats, but sadly I don't dig it personally. For me, this got washed out amongst this round's competitors.

Troye Sivan Ft. Allday - For Him - 8/10

- It was alright. Very different from the rest of these tracks, but I think this was too subtle a sound to excel in this group. I quickly forgot about it as I listened to the other songs below.

Lady Gaga Ft. Beyonce - Telephone - 9/10

Halsey Ft. Lauren Jauregui - Strangers - 10/10
    - When you showed me this as your choice for the round, I found myself putting it on repeat. Love the message and how it was also made to be LGBT-positive, love the sound, love the chorus in particular...this is probably my favorite out of this entire bunch.

Kendrick Lamar Ft. SZA - All the stars - 9/10

Fun Ft. Janelle Monae - We Are Young - 7/10

I was a bit bored throughout this one, not gonna lie. There's something about the song that makes it just not feel whole, and I actually was waiting for it to end more than anything. Janelle's supposed cameo in this wasn't very notable, either.

Clean Bandit Ft. Zara Larsson - Symphony - 9/10
    - The more I listen to this song, the more I love it. The vocals are powerful and original. The way the beat goes up and down really pulls me in and makes me want to dance but also gives me some feels. -

Drake Ft. Rihanna - 8.5/10

Nelly Furtado Ft. Timbaland - Promiscuous - 9.5/10

- God, I love this song. The rough, rhythmic instrumental with Nelly and Timbaland's flow mesh really well together, so you can either enjoy the song for what it is or what it has; the sassy exchange between the two artists, or the beat that makes you want to dance. Great choice.

TEAM DOLLY

Pia Mia Ft. Jeremih - I’m A Fan - 7/10

Lorde Ft. Khalid, Post Malone & SZA - Homemade Dynamite Remix - 5/10
    - I normally love Lorde, but I don't like this remix of her original Homemade Dynamite. Her vocals are drowned out and the song loses some of it's magic. I deduct some originality for this version.

Gnash Ft. Olivia O’Brien - I Hate U, I Love U - 5/10

- I'm not a fan of this version. I think the original Olivia O'Brien song is nice and didn't need the feature. It's had with a song like this, but it lacks enjoyment for me and I feel like the originality isn't as on par as some other options this week.

Madonna Ft. Nicki Minaj - Bitch I’m Madonna - 9/10

Who Is Fancy Ft. Meghan Trainor & Ariana Grande - Boys Like You - 7/10

Jax Jones Ft. Raye - You Dont Know Me - 7/10

Dash Ft. Do - Heaven - 4/10
    - Sorry Tara. I wanted to like this song... but the originality isn't there. This is the third iteration of this song and I personally think the first and second ones are better.

Troye Sivan Ft. Allday - For Him - 9/10
    - I love Troye. He has such a great voice and this song choice is such a good choice for the featured week.

Lady Gaga Ft. Beyonce - Telephone - 10/10

- I have to give you big points for this one. Two great divas with an original duet song that was a big hit. It doesn't ever get old and is a staple in clubs. Fits the brief perfectly.

Halsey Ft. Lauren Jauregui - Strangers - 8/10

Tupac Ft. Talent - Changes - 6/10

Kendrick Lamar Ft. SZA - All the stars - 8/10

Fun Ft. Janelle Monae - We Are Young - 9/10
    - I really think this was a good choice for this week. It holds some mainstream steam, but this song is really made when you add Janelle's vocals for this track.

Clean Bandit Ft. Zara Larsson - Symphony - 8/10

Drake Ft. Rihanna - 8/10

Nelly Furtado Ft. Timbaland - Promiscuous - 10/10

Another excellent choice for this week! When I think feature, this was actually one of the songs that came to my mind. This is a song that can't get anywhere without the back and forth between both singers.

Best Overall Team:

ZAYN
    Congrats, all team members get +5

Playlist order and elimination posted next.

Achievements

The playlist order this week is...

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Which means,

Tara Nessup/Ultimodel789 - You have been eliminated.
    I'm sorry but your time here is up. Unfortunately the song you chose this week didn't really inspire the coaches or the public.
    Thank you so much for playing.

Congratulations to those making it through, and especially those on top.
    Sorry to say goodbye to the eliminated player.

And with that, Round 1 comes to a close.

Achievements

Tara:

I'm just saying, Y'all missed out. Watch me Daniel Franco this show. Bye.

RTVG Apprentice
    So close to being eliminated, and that's really scary! I am going to rebound next week, and slay the rest of the competition!! (Hopefully)

I know I delivered a bop so regardless of where I was wrongly ranked this week, I know i'm still the best in the competition.

WHYUMADTHO84: Thank you, Miss Zayn and Miss Dolly for recognising the talent and the pooblic too. I WILL CONTINUE TO DO BETTER AND GET ATTENTION TO CAUSE COMMOTION HUNTYYYYYYYYY cause why? BASIC BITCHESSS NOT WANTEDDDD HUNTYYYYYYY

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345