Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 11/10 & 11/11 Episode Discussion

Achievements

That Dave Scott group routine was really good! My favorite routine from him yet.

Pauline was just growing on me so I'm sad to see her go. Her solo really sucked though. It was frantic and chaotic. I did love her song choice though.

Won't be anything left... Swim4life107's Avatar

Achievements

I usually h8 when Nigel gets pissy when America doesn't vote his way. However, tonight he was dead on. Nathan isn't that good, and he personally never was that special to be promised a spot when he was 17. I am glad though that he called the retarded fangirls out on basically being jealous of another woman's beauty, Karen. Although Nigel can't be mad or surpised she was bottom 3. Nathan/Mollee sucked but have the fans, they gave the best dances to the fodder acts: Noelle/Russell and Channing/Victor. Pauline/Pete and Ryan/Ellenore were obvious bottom 3. The only other remaining couples were Jakob/Ash and Legacy/Kathryn, all who received high praise and airtime before the top 20. So on top of them going first, how can he be mad or surpised? This is like him pretending to be mad that Janette left when he gave the person who was leaving a cancer dance, the other bottom feeder the pimp spot, and then overlooked her for Evan?

Pauline. I can't say I didn't see that coming, though. I'm surprised Nigel agreed to send Peter home. I guess he's just given up on this being the tappers' season.

Dave Scott is my favorite hip hop choreographer from the show, glad he didn't let me down with the group routine.

Can't wait for the Travis Wall routine next week!

Achievements

Does it annoy anyone else when Nigel yells at the audience?
    I don't like that.

Achievements

YES! Nigel gets really annoying sometimes. I really hated it when he gave Mollee and Nathan such a hard time as well. I think Nathan was in a stressful situation and trying to make a little light of it, sue him, sheesh.

Achievements

I just got a voucher to go to a live taping of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Anth View Post
    I just got a voucher to go to a live taping of the show.
    Are you going to go?! I went a few times last season and it was super fun! You have to stand outside for like an hour, and then stand inside for like 2 and a half more hours, but it's so worth it! (Seeing Kayla IRL was like the best day ever. ) They do give some seats away, but if you don't mind standing I thought that it was much more exciting watching it from the standing audience. You get to be up close and I think you feel more connected to the pieces. But if you hate standing(like my sister. ) the seats are pretty comfortable and you still have a great view. Have fun! :D

Achievements

I'm not sure. This week is a pretty big week for both my friend and I.
    And we were planning on going together. There's a slight possibility.

Too bad it wasn't like 2 seasons ago. Seeing Mark in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Anth View Post

Too bad it wasn't like 2 seasons ago. Seeing Mark in person.
    oh mark!!! sorry i had like a flashback of the AWESOMENESS that was MARK! man, i so loved that season. wasn't that like a year and a half ago? feels like ages. anyway it would be fun to see the show live.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12