Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Reality Bites ☆ All Stars 4

Achievements

Hey, the games not even been over for a day, can we not move it so fast please?

Achievements

Congrats, Drew! You played a great game and you definitely had a challenging path to the end based on what happened on the Runner-Up team. It was nice working with you and I’m glad you finally got the RB achievement!

I also thought you played a strong game, Aly, more so than this final voting indicated. You were a great ally and we got done what we needed to get done!

I did really want to snatch that crown once again, and knowing that if I just wrote a more compelling rap I might have been able to get the win is a bit sad. But on reflection, I’m still satisfied with my performance despite the difficult choices that entailed. This was a really interesting final jury section and I’m very thankful for the votes that I did receive. You all made me feel like being a scheming whore wasn’t a complete waste. I got more votes than I expected and I’m glad my jury statements made some difference. Thanks so much, queens <3. Love you!

RB is a fascinating series, especially if you think about RTVG as one huge meta-game, and this season was no exception. Thanks for being such a dedicated host to the site, eagle2ch! It makes a huge difference and if you stopped hosting the number of games available would crater.

Achievements

official petition to make Reality Bitches hosted by Estquer happen

Wow thank you so much. I'm still at a lost for words right now. It means a lot to me to win this game, I've been on the site for over 10 years now and I rarely can seem to win these games

Thank you very much to:

Remco - Neo Plastic sister , it was great getting to know you this game and us now being on good terms. I appreciate your vote very much.

Jjohns - Thank you so much, I know we talked briefly this game but I was not expecting this at all. I hope to get to know you better in future games.

Xymandopex - I just have no words...... jk thanks so much for your vote, I enjoyed playing against you this game. You are a sassy bitch that I don't want to be on the wrong side of.

Iron Muffin - Squishy, thank you so much for this vote. We have grown closer in the past few months so it means a lot to get your vote in this game and to know it was the last one read. Thanks man.

Also a big thanks to Aly and Estquer as well. You guys put up a great fight and I enjoyed working with the both of you. I would of been happy if either of you would have won as well. I couldn't have asked for a better alliance then with you guys

Finally thank you Ho for always putting on these games and keeping the site so active, you are so dedicated and I appreciate everything you do. I look forward to many more years to come of games from you!

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617