Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Lookbook Revolution

Achievements

Finale

In fourth place....
      Spoiler:  

Athénais | FashionLover, I'm sorry you are not the winner this season. You did amazing this season and you really showed us something different with this collection, but unfortunately it didn't stand out as much as the others and even your bonus wasn't enough to bump you into the top 3. I love what you've shown us here and I'm at least glad we got to see all of your creativity.

In third place....

Spoiler:  

Betty Ness | CupidStunt, You turned this finale out. As a competition beast I know you're used to winning, but unfortunately this just wasn't one of those time where you were able to dominate. Still, you were never someone I doubted would make it this far and I'm honestly a little surprised you didnt take it all. This was a very close finale and you should be very proud of your collection.

AND THE WINNER
      Spoiler:  
    OF LOOKBOOK REVOLUTION
      Spoiler:  
    SEASON 1
      Spoiler:  
    IS.....
      Spoiler:  

Bob | Iron Muffin, congrats you are the winner of Lookbook Revolution!

I have to say I think we're both a little surprised by this outcome but I'm very proud of you for being able to pull this off. You were certainly a drak horse in this competition but you pulled out your first wins right here at the end when they were the most valuable. Your collection was my favorite and I really love your unique sense of style. Starting off with menswear and eventually settling well with women's was a journey for you and I think in the end it all paid off. Congrats!

And, of course, our runner-up...

Spoiler:  

Floppe Mhess | Filler, I honestly expected you to win this. You won 4 challenges and really proved you were a force in this competition. Unfortunately with this format, those wins only kept you safe for so long but this finale was all about the collection. You made some interesting choices here at the end that didnt quite pay off but watching your journey here was amazing and I've loved every minute of it.

Thank you so much to everyone who was a part of this season and for supporting me with this nonsense!

Achievements

Congratulations to the winner! This concept's really fun and a lot more challenging than its parent series so I'd love to see it continue eagle.

くそくらえ。死ねえ 。くたばれ。
    謹んで申し上げます、くたばれ、ボケ。

Work.

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Achievements

I AM SLAIN AT THIS WINNER, SLAY

Achievements

Iron Muffin, the new threat to photoshoot games?

(congrats to all finalists, all the collections were amazing!)

Achievements

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Spoiler:  
    WHAT
      Spoiler:  
    THE
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  
    HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? Seriously never in a million ****ing years did I think I would EVER WIN A GAME LIKE THIS I gotta say this was much harder than I thought it would be and every single round literally took me hours. I'm so glad it was worth it in the end Thanks Tooch for hosting! As frustrating as this was for me I honestly did have a lot of fun.

Achievements

Congratulations!

Achievements

This winner

RPDR S10: | Aquaria| Asia O'Hara | Miz Cracker| Blair St Clair | Yuhua Hamasaki

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213