Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Thé Pokézing Racé 2

@ Sawk's and Sylveon's, how do I choose!!!

In Memoriam : Avicii (1989-2018)

Pit Stop Next

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Welcome everybody to the Pit Stop. Below you will find the order you all have checked in. Below your team name you will see scores as follows:

Pokemon 1: [public score - Judges scores]
    Pokemon 2: [public score - Judges scores]
    Total: combined points

Judges this week, how they are listed here is the order their scores are:
    RiddleMeThis | Estquer | Xymandopex

This season 13 teams started off on a race around well RTVG, there was many tough eliminations and shocking boots, but in the end only two remained. They both fought hard but it is time to find out who has won it all and the title of best Pokézing Racérs.

1ST PLACE:
      Spoiler:  

The winners....
      Spoiler:  

of Thé Pokézing Racé season 2....
      Spoiler:  

by a score of 32 to 28 is....
      Spoiler:  

Congratulations Sawk and Throh, you raced through 10 legs, beat out 12 other teams and you are now walking away with the prize! You guys truly are the Pokézing Racérs!

OOC: Wow Chaze! I'm stunned right now! I seriously can't believe you pulled in the win. I never thought when you signed up as Sawk and Throh that you would be able to take home the prize, but as the competition went on you started becoming a star of the game and in the end you were able to outshine all the others and walk away with the prize! Being in the top 3 both seasons is a great feat. I can't wait to see what you do next season!

Which means the Runner Ups are:

Meloetta and Sylveon I'm sorry to say but your journey ends here. You are officially the runner ups.

OOC: Caio I seriously am stunned that you were able to make back to back finale's. I seriously thought you were going to go two for two in this series and take home the prize yet again. You had stunning photos and you truly did Meloetta and Sylveon proud this season. It just wasn't enough to beat the other team, you put up a great fight and won three legs, and combined between both seasons you were able to survive 21 eliminations! That's amazing! Thanks so much for playing, I always love having you.
    Last edited by RiddleMeThis; 03-01-2018 at 09:41 PM.

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Achievements

Spoiler:  

So proud of you Dee! Such a deserved win!

くそくらえ。死ねえ 。くたばれ。
    謹んで申し上げます、くたばれ、ボケ。

Congrats You were SO impressive this season and really took the competition by storm

Achievements

Spoiler:  

OMG This is my first photoshoot game win! Thank you so much RMT! And to all the people who voted for me to win. Thank you for appreciating these two dorks. Who knew that they could win a photoshoot game? I honestly didn't expect to even go this far but I'm really thankful for this opportunity and experience.

Team Thrawk loves y'all.
      Spoiler:  

Achievements

Spoiler:  

Thank you so much for hosting another season of this game, Drew <3 It's always a lot of fun even though it can get quite stressful at times when it comes to finding a fitting picture for the briefs. I'm very excited to be a judge next season!

Thank you to all the voters that have supported Team Sylvoetta throughout the season, too! Every single vote with "Sylveon" or "Meloetta" written on them made me feel like the long-ass searching was worth it .

And, of course, congratulations to the winning team! I think Team Thrawk surprised a lot of people (myself included) with how well they performed throughout the season, and I hope this motivates future players to get more creative with their sign-up picks, because you definitely showed that creativity can get you very far in this competition <3!

congratulations!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718