Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Chainwreck 2 • Round #5

Achievements

people will s t a r e.

make it worth their w h i l e.

Achievements

Chrisjen: Welcome to the results of Round #4! While 12 players remain in the game, only 10 players will continue in the game, based on the results of the fourth Chain Reaction. First, let's see which of the pre-Chain special powers—that includes Nullifications, Inversions, and Deferrals—came into effect.

Spoiler:  

A Nullification has been played on Tracey. This has rendered useless the Exemption she attempted to play. This has also rendered useless the Swap she attempted to play.

An Inversion has been played on Carly. As a result, her ranking has been reversed.

The Chain Terminus for the Turquoise Chain will place 12th, while the Chain Terminus for the Violet Chain will place 11th.

We will start with the results of the Turquoise Chain.

Spoiler:  

Oliver

Congratulations Oliver, you are the closest to average for this Chain Group! While starting as the Chain Leader gives you a lot of power, this does not mean you are immune. Let's see where this chain takes us.

Spoiler:  

Oliver » Troy

Remaining Players:

Carly • abstractfierce
    Carrie • VanityEgo
    Dee • iRockIt
    Hester • Phoenix

Spoiler:  

Troy » Dee

An Exemption has been played on Dee. This power is currently dormant.

Remaining Players:

Carly • abstractfierce
    Carrie • VanityEgo
    Hester • Phoenix

Spoiler:  

Dee » Carly

Remaining Players:

Carrie • VanityEgo
    Hester • Phoenix

Only Carrie and Hester remain. One of them will be added to the chain, and the other may be eliminated.

Spoiler:  

Carly » Carrie

Remaining Players:

Hester • Phoenix

That means...

Hester, you are the Chain Terminus. Since no one has played an Exemption or an Intervention on you, the result of this Chain Reaction stands. You have been eliminated from the competition.

OOC: Sorry to see you go, Phoenix! I thought you had an exciting run in this game and you seemed really invested, so I'm a little surprised that you got eliminated. I hope you enjoyed your stay! Thanks so much for playing.

Now, we will see with the results of the Violet Chain.

Spoiler:  

Helena

Congratulations Helena, you are the closest to average for this Chain Group! While starting as the Chain Leader gives you a lot of power, this does not mean you are immune. Let's see where this chain takes us.

Spoiler:  

Helena » James

Remaining Players:

Casey • Remco
    Jenna • UblazRob
    Lani • chazevanson
    Tracey • CupidStunt

Spoiler:  

James » Jenna

An Exemption has been played on Jenna. This power is currently dormant.

Remaining Players:

Casey • Remco
    Lani • chazevanson
    Tracey • CupidStunt

Spoiler:  

Jenna » Lani

Remaining Players:

Casey • Remco
    Tracey • CupidStunt[

Only Casey and Tracey remain. One of them will be added to the chain, and the other may be eliminated.

Spoiler:  

Lani » Casey

Remaining Players:

Tracey • CupidStunt

That means...

Tracey, you are the Chain Terminus. Since no one has successfully played an Exemption or an Intervention on you, the result of this Chain Reaction stands. You have been eliminated from the competition.

OOC: Really sucks to see you go, Amber! I thought you had a great fighting spirit despite seemingly being on the outs for most of your time in the game. For a while it seemed possible that you could make a comeback and win again. Thanks so much for playing, as always!

Finally, we will see if any Swaps have been played.

Spoiler:  

A Swap has been played on Carrie and Tracey.
    However, since Tracey has been eliminated, the Swap has no effect.

A Swap has been played on Casey and Dee.
    This was a successful Swap!

Achievements

Dee • iRockIt
    Helena • betinez
    James • RiddleMeThis
    Jenna • UblazRob
    Lani • chazevanson

Carly • abstractfierce
    Carrie • VanityEgo
    Casey • Remco
    Oliver • OoSleePLesSsoO
    Troy • xymandopex

Chrisjen: Congratulations for surviving the fourth full round of gameplay! We're starting to see a little more chaos as the cast dwindles, with our first successful Swap. There's not a merge this round, in case you're wondering. I hope you weren't making assumptions!

During this round, players will have 24 hours to do the following:

• Submit a Ranking [Required]: All players must submit a valid ranking of their fellow players, from who they most want to add to the chain to who they least want to add to the chain, excluding themselves. In the event that a player fails to submit a valid ranking within 24 hours, their previous ranking will be repeated, as they originally submitted it before powers modified it. During the first phase of the game, you will be divided into two groups, and therefore, only be ranking the players within your group.
    • Lateness and Extensions: You may request up to a 12-hour extension to submit your list. I will accept late rankings if I have not yet posted results; otherwise, I will ignore them. Extensions will end when the player who requests them submits their list, but other players are free to take advantage of their extensions. I will not be posting results before the 24 hours are up for the round, in case people wish to make last minute modifications. I will not allow extensions for players who have already submitted a list, though—so you cannot "retract" your list to make the round last longer, though you are free to modify your lists within the deadline.
    • Use Special Powers [Optional]: Any player in possession of one or more special powers can decide if they want to use any of their powers, or how to use their powers, during this period. During the first phase of the game, Special Powers are not limited to your own group. You can use a power on anyone still in the game.
    • Transfer Special Powers [Optional]: Any player in possession of an unused special power may transfer that power to another player remaining in the game during this period. All transfers are final, and the recipients of your special powers are not obligated to use them in ways that benefit you. During the first phase of the game, you may transfer powers across group lines.
    • Exchange Special Powers [Optional]: A player may propose an exchange with Estquer. Estquer will give you the special power of your choice in return for four special powers in your inventory. So, you can trade four powers that you don’t want for one power that you do want. These exchanges are final and cannot be renegotiated once the transaction is complete.

The player with the closest-to-average ranking from each Chain Group will become the Chain Leader, selecting the person they ranked best. Of the remaining players, that person will select their best ranked choice, and so on. The last person added to each chain will be eliminated. Of course, all of these rules are subject to modification due to the usage of powers. Well, good luck.

Achievements

I'm not really surprised--I had a bad feeling since last round so at least my intuitions were correct.
    Thanks so much for the game Est, this is surprisingly a lot more difficult than I thought it to be but that doesn't mean that it isn't fun. I hope you host another season soon and good luck to all of y'all!
    people will s t a r e.

make it worth their w h i l e.

Achievements

O HELLO THERE TURQUOISE SEXYS its me KC Coopz

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

Monkey needs a hug

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456