Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Making A Model

The other girls look innocent and insecure next to her.

Dont believe everything you hear. Real eyes realize real lies. - Tupac Shakur

BAHAHAHAH Lilyan laughing at Makenzie while she was putting on her waterworks performance

good show so far kinda have the model scouts vibe

Episode 2:

Ranking H&M challenge:

1) Athena (By far the best this week)
    2) Breanna
    3) Mikayla
    4) Makenzie
    5) Lilyan (She was trying so hard to be Miley Cyrus, circa 2013, with those poses at the end of the runway )

Drama wise Makenzie and Lilyan are just as bad as each other, both are spoilt. Both complain and need to grow up (although I do sort of get where Lilyans coming from with Makenzie playing the victim, but she should just not let it get to her), compared to the breath of fresh air, that is Mikayla.

Personally rooting for Mikayla, but wouldn't mind if Athena wins either (despite Makenzie being the best fit for the prize) + I love Yolanda , she really makes a great mentor, and really liked what I saw of Bella.

Quote Originally Posted by IWokeUpLikeThis View Post
    Episode 2:

Ranking H&M challenge:

1) Athena (By far the best this week)
    2) Breanna
    3) Mikayla
    4) Makenzie
    5) Lilyan (She was trying so hard to be Miley Cyrus, circa 2013, with those poses at the end of the runway )

Drama wise Makenzie and Lilyan are just as bad as each other, both are spoilt. Both complain and need to grow up (although I do sort of get where Lilyans coming from with Makenzie playing the victim, but she should just not let it get to her), compared to the breath of fresh air, that is Mikayla.

Personally rooting for Mikayla, but wouldn't mind if Athena wins either (despite Makenzie being the best fit for the prize) + I love Yolanda , she really makes a great mentor, and really liked what I saw of Bella.
    100% agree
    I love Yolanda, I liked what I saw in Bella too, I love The Hadids even more now. As for the girls, I wouldn't mind any of them to win except for Lilyan, I do think Makenzie is a little too timid and have too much excuses. Mikayla is amazing, I love her positive attitude, her mom raised her well. Love Breanna tho, she has the best walk imo and I love her look. Athena is the best out of all the girls rn imo, she has a beautiful look that is also interesting. I love this show!
    MY KWEENS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12