Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Drag Race Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by xsai View Post
    Natalia was an amazing performer, hilarious and really likeable. she was the shadiest without ever being out and out bitchy, and her lip sync against Amadiva really showed her strength as a performer.

she was my 3rd choice but i have no displeasure about her winning at all. she still deserved it and showed that she did. plus, she managed what RPDR didn't in 12 seasons; a plus sized winner.
    x2!

Natalia was like Sasha Velour with solid track records. I'm team Anne but she OWNED the finale so I'm not mad at all.
    I was expecting Anne to bring something like what she slayed Toxic LSFYL, instead she struggled until the reveal so that's why she was behind Natalia on the finale night.

I'm actually really shocked about the results because I was least expecting her to win, especially after the mini challenge. I actually thought Dearis Doll has this in the bag this whole season and it's pretty sad to see her receiving negative critiques for the final performance in comparison to the other two..

I LOVE Natalia but her 'I'm so rich' jokes does get stale for me. Don't get me wrong, I'm still a huge fan of hers and loved a lot of things she said but I actually thought she was awkward 80% of the time in the final interviews and seems like she doesn't know what to answer. She did crack me up a couple of times though. I'm not mad that she wins because I'm a huge fan of hers but I was just rooting for Annee a little more, especially after her story with her father I thought it paved the way for her win so I was shocked when they announced the winner. I gotta give it to her that her final performance was SLAMMING though.

❥billie.

I've read somewhere that, they are already planning for an allstars season. wtf? isn't too early for an allstar discussion?
    ~* CLUB 96 *~

RuPaul's Drag Race XI - Plastique Tiara, Scarlet Envy, Vanessa Vanjie Mateo,

I need them to stop screaming and hollering during the runway and lip-sync. Especially Pangina. It's super cringy and annoying.

Last recap of this DRT Season 1

My Recap Of Drag Race Thailand Ep 8 Finale

Quote Originally Posted by wuchereria_bancrofti View Post
    I need them to stop screaming and hollering during the runway and lip-sync. Especially Pangina. It's super cringy and annoying.
    BYE. Thats one of the best things about Thailand, Pangina fangirling over the girls and pushing them to do better is she is such a proud mamma and I love it

credit to Ejy

Quote Originally Posted by Luisdcv View Post
    BYE. Thats one of the best things about Thailand, Pangina fangirling over the girls and pushing them to do better is she is such a proud mamma and I love it
    I'm not bothered at Pangina's fangirling, I'm more bothered about the show not giving the judges a table.
    ~* CLUB 96 *~

RuPaul's Drag Race XI - Plastique Tiara, Scarlet Envy, Vanessa Vanjie Mateo,

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

OMG
    GOD IS REAL!

Achievements

Should we make threads for these girls? And the Chilean girls for that matter?

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Season 2 is happening, right?
    GOD IS REAL!

It better be

about 1-2 week ago they upload a video about audition process, so yes there is another ss and this one def improve a lot.

Any news on season 2?

TBD

Just found out season two will premiere TOMORROW

TBD

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast