Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Big Brother 2018

Achievements

Ross, James and Shannon with Ross taking it!

Quote Originally Posted by CherryCola View Post
    Episodes need to be more accessible to outside USA. I watched until Metta elimination then the episodes were just non existent.

If American shows are uploaded to youtube then its all uproar - If a British show is airing - its available to every ****er

Joke
    In flixreel.is the episodes were uploaded an hour or 2 after they aired!

Achievements

Episodes need to be more accessible to outside USA. I watched until Metta elimination then the episodes were just non existent.

If American shows are uploaded to youtube then its all uproar - If a British show is airing - its available to every ****er

Joke
    I sent you (and Cleo) a long ass PM on where to find episodes online for CBBUSA and future shows, and provided you both with links for every episode that had aired so far. Sure, the quality isn't great all the time but the episodes definitely are not non-existent.

A quick youtube search and I've found episode 10 (after Metta's elimination), episode 11, episode 12 and the finale.

The real joke is you being a whiner IN COMBINATION WITH not being able to enact the simple, minimal effort needed to find episodes yourself even after having someone help you. Neither of you responded to my PM but I know you read it. I'm just really confused right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Moniqua View Post
    I haven't watched the finale yet but who were the Top 3 for AFP?
    James, Shannon and Ross.

--

I'll post my thoughts on the season later.

Bayleigh • Brett • Haleigh • Kaitlyn • Kaycee • Rockstar • Scottie • Swaggy C •

Finally finished the finale tonight- semi-disappointed with Marissa beating Ross but I get it. It is kind of hilarious that she literally was made fun of by production during most every challenge montage, yet she ultimately ended up winning (which was nice considering Ross was gonna screw her over apparently to take Mark, if I'm remembering correctly) so it was definitely an unexpected turn of events.

But LBR Omarosa was the true star of this season <33333 BMG FOREVER!

Achievements

Upsides:
    • My breast milk has continued to deplete
    • Metta was hilarious
    • NO ****ING SHOWMANCES
    • The rivalries between some players and the dynamics shifted a satisfying number of times

Downsides:
    • Shannon not getting a chance to flourish. I have a soft spot knowing she loves BB. (However yes she made errors for sure)
    • Keshia and especially Metta deciding to quit. I can empathize with Keshia but Metta soured on me when he asked to go

I really liked the shorter, accelerated season honestly. Not sure I adored the Final HOH twist. A shorter season prevented the game from dragging out too much in the latter half which it can do in regular BB. Most of the cast was there for almost the entirety of the season which also was good.

I loved most of the cast and didn't dislike anyone. James grew on me. Brandi was fun as usual. Omarosa was as captivating as ever. Ariadna is a sweetheart. Marissa and Ross were likeable and did well to navigate through the game. I was rooting for Ariadna for most of the mid and endgame.

As far as Marissa winning and people saying Ross was robbed... IMO Ross ultimately had bad gameplay/jury management since this game is ultimately about getting to the end and convincing the jury to vote for you. Ross knew he shouldn't bring a woman to the F2, suspecting that there was a pro-female movement within the jury (which there was) and got unlucky this time. Apparently he would not have beat Mark though which sucks, so I'm glad Marissa won at least.

Post-show interviews have revealed that Mark, Ariadna and even Omarosa would've beat Marissa but I'm still happy to see Marissa win despite not winning as many competitions, and not being as strategically risky as Ross. She was true to herself and genuinely wanted the best for Ross which ironically helped her get the win IMO. We stan an older female (and mom) winning BB!

Would love to see another season, it was refreshing to put some clueless Celebrities in there. They just gotta get celebs that want to be in there (looking at you Metta :/).

lol i miss this season already...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashhee View Post
    I sent you (and Cleo) a long ass PM on where to find episodes online for CBBUSA and future shows, and provided you both with links for every episode that had aired so far. Sure, the quality isn't great all the time but the episodes definitely are not non-existent.

A quick youtube search and I've found episode 10 (after Metta's elimination), episode 11, episode 12 and the finale.

The real joke is you being a whiner IN COMBINATION WITH not being able to enact the simple, minimal effort needed to find episodes yourself even after having someone help you. Neither of you responded to my PM but I know you read it. I'm just really confused right now.

James, Shannon and Ross.

--

I'll post my thoughts on the season later.
    1 - If I didnt reply then I apologize. (That was very rude of me to not reply) HOWEVER - the reason I did not reply (again I apologize) was as follows :

2 - How can I watch one of the links as ALL the links you sent me were broken or the vids had been taken off youtube BECAUSE OF COPY RIGHT

3 - I DONT WANT TO WATCH AN EPISODE A WEEK AFTER IT AIRED WHEN I WANNA KEEP UP WITH THE SHOW SPOILER FREE.

4 - I CAN EASILY FIND AN EPISODE NOW - BUT I DONT WANT A ****IN EPISODE NOW I WANTED IT WHEN I COULD WATCH AT LEAST WITHIN A DAY OF AIRING.

5 - In the UK - IT HAS BEEN DIFFICULT TO WATCH. (watch some little british ****er try and say it wasnt)

6 - yourself & SASKIN sent me messages at the same time (or i read them at the same time) and I thanked Saskin but didnt say thanks for your links - again - SOZ

Achievements

The flashback episode is so goood <3 !

Spoiler:  

Achievements

=4 - I CAN EASILY FIND AN EPISODE NOW - BUT I DONT WANT A ****IN EPISODE NOW I WANTED IT WHEN I COULD WATCH AT LEAST WITHIN A DAY OF AIRING.
    I apologize the links I sent you were broken. That can happen unfortunately after a few days or even sooner. Fortunately, people do re-upload episodes a tonne.

Head to tvmuse, watchseries, hdonline.to or whatever site of your choice (I still recommend the former) about 2-5 hours after a show has aired and there should be something! People actually upload video links pretty fast. If it's on YouTube, even better, since the quality will be great.

Trust me! This is a great method for non-Americans to watch what they want (once you get used to it) and I'm just trying to ease the frustration of others. I apologize for getting annoyed at you.

PS: There's also live streams of American channels (though this isn't my preferred method since the streams can lag/get interrupted).

Vashhee does a good job providing overseas users with links to watch. It's not something he is obliged to do, but it is something he CHOOSES to do out of kindness. I live in the UK and tvmuse works fine for me. It's not back-breaking work taking a bit of extra time looking for a link that works, and if it is, then don't watch it. This brattiness is NAGL at all~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsawce View Post
    Vashhee does a good job providing overseas users with links to watch. It's not something he is obliged to do, but it is something he CHOOSES to do out of kindness. I live in the UK and tvmuse works fine for me. It's not back-breaking work taking a bit of extra time looking for a link that works, and if it is, then don't watch it. This brattiness is NAGL at all~
    never said Vashhee was obliged to do anything. Never once asked them for links. and apologised for not thanking him.

and secondly - I didnt want the last half... and complained after so whats your point?

Banned
    didnt watch thi season,,,,.. the moment they announced omarosa was casted it was finished 4 me....

just to see her act insane and ghetto like her celebrity apprentice stints.......no thanks ;;

i didnt like keisha, that nba player and ross either........

what's wrong with angela? Moniqua's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eros View Post
    didnt watch thi season,,,,.. the moment they announced omarosa was casted it was finished 4 me....

just to see her act insane and ghetto like her celebrity apprentice stints.......no thanks ;;

hmmmmm........conveniant.

Achievements

I felt good that I'd made a change this year so far about the society's systemic racism leaking onto RTVG... apparently still got a ways to go.

Achievements

eros you're not trolling hard enough do better boo
    manqué
    (adj.) having failed to become what one might have been
    but then there was the blood from your heart on my hands again 🎵

Banned
    excuse me..... but what is trolling????? ;;

informal
    make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

this is the meaning of"trolling" according to google......for the record im not trolling........i dont voice my opinions to get people angry.....i couldnt care less......

Omarosa would kick your ass tbqh.

Me when it comes to relationships. -_-

Banned
    Omarosa would kick your ass tbqh.

hahaha....except not really.......this is the funniest thing that i have read......so far....

she is yesterday news.........and she got kicked out of the white ouse....good riddance;;;

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast