Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Arcade Mania

Achievements

< WEEK 4 >

Welcome to our fourth live eviction of the game! As a reminder, only those who are not the Boss and the nominees currently up for eviction were allowed to vote for who to send out of the house and out of the game for good. When I read the vote, the nominee who had garnered the highest amount has just a few moments to say their goodbyes, gather their belongings, and walk out that front door and away from Arcade Mania.

Nominees A, C, and D...the votes are in.

Spoiler:  
    By a vote of...
      Spoiler:  
    3-2-1
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
    *The lights in the house turn back on*
      Spoiler:  

Sophia, you have been evicted from the Arcade Mania house. Please gather your things and say your goodbyes.

In the event that you were the one to leave this week, the houseguests have taped some goodbye messages to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuca
    bai
    Quote Originally Posted by Guarana
    *Engages in photosynthesis*
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushroom
    Goodbye, whoever you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samus
    I tried. Whoever this HOH was shall die!
    ---

OOC
    : Amber... Wow. I can't believe this just happened. You are such an entertaining firecracker in these games and I was really looking forward to seeing what you had to bring to this one, but unfortunately I didn't get to watch your gameplay for long. I guess this was a good time for this round's Boss to take you out, as they were able to take advantage of the shadiness of this twist to backdoor you. I'm really sorry that this is how things turned out, but I hope you had fun.

Thank you so much for playing, and good luck in the future games that you'll both participate in and host.
    Congratulations to all of you; so long to another houseguest, and hello again to electricity in the house! You all lived through yet another crazy Blackout Round, which is now officially over. But things are starting to get real interesting, aren't they? I wonder whose hands will power fall into this time...

The next Scoreboard Challenge will be sent soon.

i am my own m u s e.

Achievements

Dumb twists make dumb eliminations

Achievements

so I was gonna update this last night but I have an old ass computer and it crashed, and since then for whatever reason it's now hard to load sites on all of my browsers so it either takes 80,000 years to or just doesn't load at all
    internet explorer is the ****ing fastest rn though and that's a mess
    this will continue when I get a new comp or when this gets sorted out...somehow... yikes
    apologies for the inconvenience </3

i am my own m u s e.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678